NTSD 2015/1 RELEASE

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: NTSD 2015/1 RELEASE

Post by yflash_2895 on February 11th 2015, 6:36 pm

Fact about this new game:
1. If you attack sharingan icon upon any char who is confused by sharingan, it disappears and you get rid of sharingan's effect! XD
2. Temari doesn't have Sp.Def, but if you let Temari jump and press DD rapidly, she'll fly on her fan XD
3. When you let Naruto use D after his punch, he perform his combo, but sometimes, he auto teleport into air to continue his combo. That's bug, isn't it? @@
4. You can play War Mode XD

About NTSD III or NTSD "Revolution" ideals, i like it, too XD
I thought NTSD III should be made with A-Engine system, not lf2 XD

@-samael-: why don't you use Naruto's original sprite same as one in NTSD I instead of this cloarked one Question
yflash_2895

Health Health : 2
Registration date : 2009-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr-A on February 11th 2015, 7:36 pm

Yeah, I did play the wrong version face palm . I will try the new one, and hopefully I will provide some feedback if time permits.

yflash_2895 wrote:
I thought NTSD III should be made with A-Engine system, not lf2 XD
I am quite surprised you're informed about the A-Engine. May I know where you learned about its existence? (in PM perhaps, just to not spam this thread with offtopic)

Mr-A

Health Health : 5
Registration date : 2012-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator on February 11th 2015, 8:32 pm

The game should stay as "NTSD II" with the LF2 Engine. It can be called "NTSD III" or "NTSD A Edition" with the use of the A-Engine, so it would prevent confusion. Or maybe we can call it something else other than "Naruto: The Setting Dawn". It is getting old. A succeeding name wouldn't hurt I think..
The Creator

Health Health : 50
Registration date : 2009-05-19

http://dominekkas.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sasuke_thelightning on February 11th 2015, 10:38 pm

hmmm game is great i must admite but yeah the slow naruto rasingan charging IS really annoying but in the end this is just a proto type of the game and it is not the full official release but i will add one thing to the bugs (when sasuke use the A-D to use the kawarimi sometimes it doesnt hit the target and hit the attack ) like yamato i goes to wherze the wood get out from the ground and kawarimi that hope u get it :p any way instead of these bug the game is awsome i like it expecialy the new chidori it is amaizing keep up the good work
sasuke_thelightning

Health Health : 1
Registration date : 2014-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by master6494 on February 12th 2015, 5:49 am

Just tried it, really cool, I love that you put "Lee on road" again, it was my favourite stage on ntsd 2.4

Really good for a game that has been basically rebooted. I have a little suggestion I just came out with, when the jutsus clash (rasengan vs chidori), and both players end up in a tie, both of them should be blown away, instead of just staying in the place they were before.

Awesome job, thank you very much!

master6494

Health Health : 0
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak on February 12th 2015, 3:53 pm

-samael- wrote:
Rhino.Freak wrote:
  • Yamato can get stuck in DEFEND frames when we press D^A.

What? o_0

Well yeah, press D^A and he'll keep defending.

-samael- wrote:
Rhino.Freak wrote:I think that's it... Its still quite buggy because you didn't really restart it which I expected you to. Still entertaining game!

All the chars are made from a base made by me. It looks like i'm using things from NTSDII maybe because the sprites are the same and some movements don't need to be changes. But if you look closely you will not see some small problems present in any older version (like the slide problem in platform). The reaction after punch have the right time now, chars can fall from platform when keep Jump pressed, and some other stuffs that wasn't present in older versions.

Oh I see, but I still saw some things that made me feel this isn't restarted.. for instance, Naruto's 4-Hit combo last hit (the uppercut) should make the opponent fly away only upwards (or upwards + forward) but it makes the opponent go backward which seems pretty un-natural..
Also sasuke's JUMP attack is VERY tough to hit and also its impact on opponents again look weird Razz

So NTSD III IT IS! Next version with A-Engine?

@Mr-A : Well I have informed a lot about A-Engine here so probably that Razz
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Health Health : 79
Registration date : 2010-08-27

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Favoras on February 13th 2015, 10:19 am

Not bad. Actually, I thought that work on NTSD was stopped... but it's not true. Can I dream about something like NTSD 3? Very Happy
Favoras

Registration date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by alizafar042 on February 13th 2015, 11:51 am

Here are the links of the movelist of this NEW version:

4shared.com/office/1OmDgIFrba/Movelist.html?
mediafire.com ?2gqwdx7761u27aa

dont forget to say thanks to me
alizafar042

Health Health : -3
Registration date : 2010-06-19

http://www.ntftr.open-board.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sasuke_thelightning on February 13th 2015, 2:32 pm

movelist is kind of useless cuz there is not allot of moves
tnx any way
sasuke_thelightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Mak on February 14th 2015, 6:22 am

Let's roll
Doctor Mak

Health Health : 84
Registration date : 2011-10-18

http://metalbrazuca.blogspot.com.br/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gnuofdeath on February 14th 2015, 4:33 pm

the Kakashi's D>J has a problem in the mission mod when used for the right

Gnuofdeath

Registration date : 2015-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Nave I on February 16th 2015, 2:45 am

O wow, after beeing inactive for around 3 years or something now I can still see alot of my codes beeing used in this "new" game that's "completly made from scratch" xD

and hello everyone, who still remembers me? Very Happy

Nave I

Health Health : 926
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak on February 16th 2015, 5:47 am

Nave I wrote:O wow, after beeing inactive for around 3 years or something now I can still see alot of my codes beeing used in this "new" game that's "completly made from scratch" xD

it was never said from scratch, but 'restarted' instead on a fresh II copy.
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yflash_2895 on February 16th 2015, 5:49 am

Nave I wrote:O wow, after beeing inactive for around 3 years or something now I can still see alot of my codes beeing used in this "new" game that's "completly made from scratch" xD

I remember that you used to be in NTSD I making team, Nave Smile
Welcome back Very Happy
yflash_2895

Health Health : 2
Registration date : 2009-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by leechaos on February 16th 2015, 2:07 pm

Thank you!!! ^^

leechaos

Registration date : 2015-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by -samael- on February 16th 2015, 3:31 pm

Nave, the needy guy from the original team. (:
-samael-
NTSD II Coder
NTSD II Coder

Health Health : 128
Registration date : 2012-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Nave I on February 16th 2015, 11:03 pm

Hah, dun worry guys, It's just funny to see how my work never seems to fade

but o boy, it seems like this game isn't progressing anymore as it used to be, I miss the old times where this was actually a huge project I put alot of my sparetime in ^^

Nave I

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr-A on February 17th 2015, 8:44 am

lol yeah. zxcv is truly a genius. Ever since he stopped working on the game, it plummeted so hard. Samael is doing pretty good though; and doing everything as a one-man team!

Mr-A

Health Health : 5
Registration date : 2012-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by DrKret on February 17th 2015, 9:54 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong:
I remember there was a 3 important guys those times: zxcv, Nave and someone other. After they develop NTSD II zxcv quited. Isn't Nave the guy who was a leader after zxcv, that had a team with sth like 30 people, the guy that show great progress with chars like Tenten, Yamato, Sage Naruto, even Kankuro and many of teasers (Chouji, Kabutomaru, Itachi), but also the guy who for 3 whole years said "we've make 97% of game, just wait a little more" and finally the guy that freak out, broke team and delete forum?

Or I mistake him with someone else. Nah, I don't care Razz
DrKret

Health Health : 3
Registration date : 2010-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Nave I on February 17th 2015, 10:58 pm

Nah, not exactly, unfortunately I never had a team with 30 people Very Happy the biggest team we ever had was like... umm... 3-4 people who worked on it actively... most work was done by zxcv though, he was a one man army himselfe... I only helped out on the really complex dc'ing stuff, I didn't even do that many characters myselfe... I think it only was that puppet grandma, shikamaru and kakuzu for NTSD I, and temari and kisame for NTSD II...
for all the other characters I only did additional moves, bugfixes, some reworks and basically polishing and balancing... but zxcv did all the basics, he also did most of the sprites which is the most time consuming work... I'd say it was 70% him and 30% me on NTSD I, and 55/45 on NTSD II
it was actually only some months before he finally quit when we got new members into the team, those were mostly spriters who did something once in a while, but most of them not even active atall... and then when he left, I was the "leader" but the whole project broke down... the progress went really slow, we had no motivation left, most of the things I did after that were never released and can only be seen in old teasers on youtube... I then realised the game was dead, and I still think it really is, I began to have some fun in the forum, messing stuff up, entertaining myselfe and stuff, until I deleted it just for fun, ofc I knew it can be restored anytime Very Happy it was still funny how scared everyone was... and after my "rampage" my admin powers were removed and I'm just lurking around here once every few months, seeing if anything has been done by the new team...
But to be honest, I still think this game is dead, NTSD III/2015 is nice, but it can't compare to the original ones, it's not on the same level of quality and I really apreciate the effort everyone has put into it after we left... but still, don't you think it's time to move on? If you really want to make another naruto game, then atleast don't use the lf2 engine, the stuff you're trying to do is not ment to be done, all those platforms, and clashing, and combo stuff... it's possible but really buggy and not satisfying on this engine... go learn some real programming language and make a game from scratch, it'll be alot of work, but the results will be better by far, and you won't be limited to lf2-coders, you can search for alot more guys to help you out
and if you do it like that you can say it's truly 'your own game' and not just a mod of an ancient fighting game
I think it's time for you guys to move on, NTSD died... the project died a long time ago, it will remain as a legend but it's no use to forcefully keep it running, when all you do is giving the illusion of it still beeing alive

Nave I

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak on February 18th 2015, 6:34 am

Holy shit do I witness a Nave being serious and all and NOT trolling? Shocked

Anyway, you're right on about it. Ditching LF2 is what's planned and will be done soon (hopefully veryyyy soon). There's already a new limit-less (mostly) engine in town to satisfy all needs. Its the A-Engine.
And hence its a new beginning.. NTSD III!
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sasuke_thelightning on February 18th 2015, 3:29 pm

omg i am sure NTSD III will be EPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sasuke_thelightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakaya on February 22nd 2015, 1:22 pm

Nice game, some movements are very creatives!

But, what i really want is a new and last update in 2.4 version. To the game be really finalized

Thanks for your attention, hug!

Nakaya
Shadow of the desert
Shadow of the desert

Health Health : -4
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nlkko on March 1st 2015, 6:26 pm

Rhino.Freak wrote:
yflash_2895 wrote:But it still not working in Win8 Sad

I am running Windows 8.1, it works without any problems. Update to 8.1, its free.
maybe people dont want to update to windows 8.1, ive read the comments below, just saying that, thats the worst solution you can give somebody not the worst but pretty bad.

Nlkko

Registration date : 2014-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak on March 1st 2015, 7:48 pm

@Nikko : I can understand not moving to Windows 8 / 8.1 from Windows 7 because the interface is a lot difference and some apps have issues (haven't found one yet)
But switching from the buggy Windows 8 to 8.1 (which is supposed to be a fixed windows 8) is the best possible thing that one can do.
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next