Chunnin of the Leaf
Chunnin of the Leaf

Health Health : 23
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Chapter 688

Post by its confirmed again on August 23rd 2014, 5:40 pm

so noone read my post. f*ck
thought people would be glad someone even posts.(here)
its confirmed again

Health Health : 21
Registration date : 2010-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by -samael- on August 25th 2014, 12:17 am

Now.. As the coder of NTSD what am i suppose to do? Naruto have only 79 modes... Kakashi have like 1427 jutsus. Sasuke... I don't even know what to say about it. XD

-samael-
NTSD II Coder
NTSD II Coder

Health Health : 128
Registration date : 2012-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by DrKret on August 25th 2014, 8:56 pm

If you count all Naruto modes, it'll be 13? But he only use 3 of them: normal, sage and kuybi chakra.

Kakashi - nijna with over 1000 jutsu - actually can use 15/20 jutsu.

In Sasuke you've got a point. There are so many things in him. Snakes, all different chidori, many Katon, crused seal, sharingan, mangekyou sharingan with 4 state of Susanoo, eternal mangekyou sharingan with new Susanoo and now Rinnegan also with new Susanoo.

@-samael- wrote:As the coder of NTSD what am i suppose to do?
Obviously, you shouldn't do transform Wink
8 chars with 4 attack > 4 chars with 8 attack
If you must do them: Naruto should have Sage Mode, Sasuke Susanoo. That's all. No more.
DrKret

Health Health : 3
Registration date : 2010-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by -samael- on August 26th 2014, 2:07 am

JK... I know what to do XD

-samael-
NTSD II Coder
NTSD II Coder

Health Health : 128
Registration date : 2012-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak on August 26th 2014, 6:11 pm

Wow. I'm really curious about what the guy was thinking while de-repping samael above. Seriously, he should eat shit and choke on it.
It pisses me off to no extent when people feel its like its the team's JOB to please them with game that they create for a hobby.
Pardon for the offtopic.
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Health Health : 79
Registration date : 2010-08-27

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator on August 28th 2014, 1:20 pm

ugh.. i go away for a few days, and then chaos emerges! oh shit

By the way, no new chapter this week? D :
I WANT THIS WHOLE THING FINISHED ALREADY!!!

Last edited by The Creator on August 30th 2014, 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Creator

Health Health : 50
Registration date : 2009-05-19

http://dominekkas.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK on August 28th 2014, 6:18 pm

@The Creator wrote:ugh.. i go away for a few days, and then chaos emerges! oh shit

By the way, no new chapter this week? D :
I WANT THIS WHOLE THING FINISHED ALREADY!!!

It should be probably at Friday.... so, tomorrow.
FirzenSK
Hokages Advisor
Hokages Advisor

Health Health : 48
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by DrKret on August 29th 2014, 1:15 am

@Rhino.Freak wrote:Wow. I'm really curious about what the guy was thinking while de-repping samael above. Seriously, he should eat shit and choke on it.
It pisses me off to no extent when people feel its like its the team's JOB to please them with game that they create for a hobby.
You're rude dude.
It pisses ME off when someone say again that: team have own life, NTSD is their hobby, etc. etc..
EVERYBODY noticed that already. You don't have to write it always when someone post some negative opinion face palm

And could please explain me idea or repping/de-repping cause I don't get it. I thought when someone like some post he give a "+", when dislike "-" and it count in some meaningless point. If I'm right go you should eat shit, cause anyone have a rights to put minus on every disliked post thumbs up

Pardon for the offtopic.
DrKret

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak on August 29th 2014, 11:08 am

Lol de-repper detected! Razz
Funny how you said "EVERYBODY noticed that already" and still go on complaining all the time. Either you are too dumb to actually understand that, or you don't even realize that you don't understand that. Both being equally retarded.

Plus it is pretty damn obvious that he was kidding in that post, but too bad the annoyed de-repper has no sense of humour to understand all that.
As for the logic behind de-repping, true that someone de-reps when he dislikes the post, but what are the reasons of disliking? Disliking must be because of either something offensive, wrong, not-in-their-favor or a combination of these content in the post. Care to explain the need to de-rep the post above?
The only reason we all can see is "you're making excuses, you have to make all, don't avoid" etc in spoiled-brat accent.
That scenario being equivalent to a beggar cursing someone who doesn't drop a coin passing-by.

Sorry to say all that, but your attitude deserves it very much. #norugrats
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DrKret on August 29th 2014, 12:05 pm

Ofc it was me. As far as I can see I'm the only one who sometimes write negative opinion.

Sorry but unlike you I'm not dumb idiot who cheers up when team member write anything. We just got different point of view. You are "Yeah, they post something, fantastic news!", I'm "oh, they post another break, so now it's just sixth month without progress, cool". This is not a complaint, it's just not being an idiot.
Disliking must be because of either something offensive, wrong, not-in-their-favor or a combination of these content in the post.
I dislike tomato cause they don't taste good. Now I see I was wrong
DrKret

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak on August 29th 2014, 1:26 pm

Disliking I meant was in the context of the posts. But then again it has been proven that you cannot grasp what someone is talking about, so its not your fault.

You didn't complain you say? You exactly look at all team members as people who should only post progress when they do. They are not allowed to crack jokes, just post progress or stfu.
If you are so impatient about the progress why don't you create your own mod? That's how coders start actually.
If you do that then you'll understand how it is and how much time & motivation it takes. Go on LF-empire sometime, you'll see many single character projects going on for more than an year. Nobody complains much there as they know motivation is essential for any project.
If you and anybody else having same thoughts is reading this, your attitude isn't going to motivate the team at all and eventually progress will be slower.
Source : experience in gaming prjects since 2012
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DrKret on August 30th 2014, 1:52 am

Actually, I think I'm "complaining", because I was a coder and I know how easy is to make a char.
One for year? Pls. If you spend half hour everyday in month you will got chars with more than 6 attacks.
Making a sprite is hard thing. Years ago I was making Utakata in NTSD style. I give up on 16th sprite. He had 4 attacks (all about explosive bubbles) but no sprite. But coding isn't very hard.

So. I don't convince you, you won't convince me, but even you must admit that one sprite of Samurai for 5 months isn't very progressive.
And I think that if you make quite nice topic about bugs, someone should response for it (not bug fix, just response), expecialy within 5 months
DrKret

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak on August 30th 2014, 5:25 am

I never said that the progress have been significant. And neither have I said coding is time consuming and tough. All I said is that motivation is required to work.
True, I'm still expecting the reply on bugs topic though.
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei on August 30th 2014, 9:09 am

@DrKret wrote:Actually, I think I'm "complaining", because I was a coder and I know how easy is to make a char.
One for year? Pls. If you spend half hour everyday in month you will got chars with more than 6 attacks.
Making a sprite is hard thing. Years ago I was making Utakata in NTSD style. I give up on 16th sprite. He had 4 attacks (all about explosive bubbles) but no sprite. But coding isn't very hard.

So. I don't convince you, you won't convince me, but even you must admit that one sprite of Samurai for 5 months isn't very progressive.
And I think that if you make quite nice topic about bugs, someone should response for it (not bug fix, just response), expecialy within 5 months

Why don't you help the team then?

Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Health Health : 445
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by DrKret on August 31st 2014, 7:13 pm

Two reason:
1. They said few times that they need spriter, not coder
2. Because I'm finishing second version of mod I was doing 3 years ago Very Happy

Last month I saw some guys in 2013 had founded my old progress and they had tried to reactivate the mod. I was very surprised I had never seen their work before and even more surprised when I found my name in Credits Shocked

But in the end they release it in unfinished and little poorly version. So now as I said I'm finishing the second version and after that I will gather all sprites I had and make third (but not final) version. Great, right? Smile
DrKret

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top