Naruto Chapter 688

Post by Arazz on August 6th 2014, 10:33 am

Arazz

Health Health : 14
Registration date : 2010-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Chapter 688

Post by Rhino.Freak on August 6th 2014, 11:21 am

damn.. that was intense! Kakashi's susanoo! Now that's the thing I never thought would happen.
Happy with the chapter so +1 for you. Razz
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Health Health : 79
Registration date : 2010-08-27

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator on August 6th 2014, 11:33 am

I liked it it too. ^w^
The Creator

Health Health : 50
Registration date : 2009-05-19

http://dominekkas.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DrKret on August 6th 2014, 1:03 pm

Unlogic and stupid.
Obito after trening with Madara couldnt do simple skeleton Susanoo.
So why Kakashi can do Perfekt Susanoo without any trening nor some evolution?
DrKret

Health Health : 3
Registration date : 2010-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei on August 6th 2014, 3:27 pm

Please be the fcking 6th Hokage Kakashi.Very Happy

Who cares about logic dude he is KAKASHI HATAKE, isn't that enough?Razz

Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Health Health : 445
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by TaKeShi on August 6th 2014, 5:58 pm

Kakashi would surely become the 6th Hokage man >.<
TaKeShi

Health Health : 42
Registration date : 2009-11-01

http://takeshi259.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by its confirmed again on August 6th 2014, 8:20 pm

eeh so.

obito died,
and he is like his kid version there. for some reason
and he can kindof un-die with his sharingan as if it was an other dimension.. thing.
and he practically used it to kill kakashi kindof, and then he was a kid too, and then gave him his sharingan there?
so taht means he doesnt have any eyes there anymore?Ł
which means he will be blind until kakashi dies too, unless they swapped eyes, even after dying?
so it means dying does a one time restoration effect to the time you want, or something, and then you can even die after dying?
also, they are lucky the eyes dont grow like almost everything else of a person.
its confirmed again

Health Health : 21
Registration date : 2010-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei on August 6th 2014, 8:32 pm

We all often tend to forget that Tsunade is still alive.

Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK on August 6th 2014, 11:39 pm

1. Obitos shraringan should not be able to make susanoo
2. Obito was dead, like dead dead, so WTF?
3. So, Kakashi is something like Uchiha now or what? Can he switch off his sharingans? Or will he use eye patch for both eyes?
4. WTH OMG WTF?
FirzenSK
Hokages Advisor
Hokages Advisor

Health Health : 48
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Remilia Scarlet on August 7th 2014, 12:45 am

It might be an awesome thought of having Kakashi achieving such powers, but... the way of it happening to him is just... why has the manga come to these kinds of solutions?

The manga is unpredictable because it makes little sense on its way to desperately wrap up some sort of an ending to it.
As of lately, the twists appears with no better explaination than it is just that way. Death and all the tailed beasts are a joke.
Akatsuki served no purpose in the end. Madara was just swapped out to somehow skip to the main enemy because that needs to someday be dealt with.
I'm really tempted to look where this is going, but at the same time, want it to look away until things are rather stable again.

What is your opinion about some of these issues?

Health Health : 77
Registration date : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak on August 7th 2014, 10:49 am

DrKret wrote:Unlogic and stupid.
Obito after trening with Madara couldnt do simple skeleton Susanoo.
So why Kakashi can do Perfekt Susanoo without any trening nor some evolution?

That's coz he had 1 sharingan eye only.

I lost hopes in logic long ago so that's one thing I'm not getting into..
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ACE KyoUno on August 8th 2014, 12:55 am

First some dead oldman ruined many children's dreams who worked hard for their goal with making main characters heroes just because they were kind of special from the day they were born.

Now other many children's dreams of becoming a hokage are ruined for two generations running just because some dead Uchiha said so.

真実は残酷だ。

ACE KyoUno
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]

Health Health : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-30

http://www.youtube.com/user/Numbuh243by216

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaanire on August 8th 2014, 1:07 am

I am disappointed. Tossing aside all shit with logic and so on and so on... But, why it had to be the Susanoo?! We had already plenty of those! Couldn't Kishi think of another power? Obito (on the Kage summit) said that eyes which could summon Susanoo are extremely rare (and here with just one generation span we have three users of it). Combining left and right eye power was meant to born yet another power, but another Susanoo...? Come on, I was hoping for something different.

Vaanire

Registration date : 2010-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK on August 8th 2014, 6:12 pm

ACE KyoUno wrote:真実は残酷だ。

Dont Japan us uberserious

@Vaniree: I 100% agree with you. Also Itachi was suprised when he could to see Sasukes Susanoo.
And as we can see, Kakashi made perfect Susanoo like Madara... I just ask... How?
Dont tell me he can do amaterasu, tsukiomi, susanoo and kamui...
FirzenSK
Hokages Advisor
Hokages Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by its confirmed again on August 9th 2014, 5:30 pm

Remilia Scarlet wrote:
What is your opinion about some of these issues?

already exerted my opinion about most of them, or how the heaven to say.
even madara was already illogical and lame.
he seemed to have no other purpose for me, than having a character people would consider badass for doing any jutsu ever better than anyone else who practised it. plus more.
he was shown to be strong and badass and powerful, and yet couldnt even kill off any significant characters. people say he didnt really want to kill anyone. yet he "almost" killed the kages, and other people, and spammed way deadlier shits than anyone else before. then people could think "ok hes powerful, but hes a fucking retard who cant use his powers". then he is shown like a genius, having planned even when his nose will itch, and basically the character who controlled most of the things that happened in the story. literally, like, everything.
it was like, you have a story, then a dumb stereotypical arrogant big-bad character just jumps in, and is like " OHOHOHO, you know, i was the one who planned everything you ever liked in this story! me, some kind of random final boss wannabe person noone gives a shit about! now you have to give a shit becouse i wrote the whole story it self! it wasnt kishimoto, it was me, MADARA UCHIHA! i manipulated sakura to cut her hair, i made people call choji fat, it was me who made gato kill the father of inari, and haku look like a girl"
and then, black zetsu is like, " MUHAHAHA NO IT WAS MEE! i manipulated madara who manipulated everyone! by like, changing some words on a random stone tablet noone should have given a shit about! becouse everyone would believe what is written on it who read it, especially since i easily edited it too!, and you know why? to revive my big-bad-final boss mother who is even a bigger, badder final boss than madara! and even way less relevant to everything, and even less people give even less shit about! though, i dont know why, since she is so dumb i have to give instructions for her on how to do everything! good thing she is even stronger than madara though, and can even manipulate dimensions, so she can maybe kill off one opposing character in some hours of fighting, by plot device!!"

and of course, random dumb overpowered characters cause the need of random dumb overpowering of other characters to lessen the gap, which results in it working even less, becouse they dont even look relatively strong compared to the op-power up users, the gap between all of them and the ones who didnt get random dumb undeserved buff got way larger, so now you cant even dare to imagine your favourite character doing anything of worth, except if they are from the ones who got the random buffs. plus now the previous logic all got nullified, and you cant expect anything to happen by any logic except plot devices.
oh and the power ups all made the characters act out of character.
as i said earlier, naruto should have said something like this to the sage who harrassed him:"f*ck OFF OLD MAN! i didnt work hard to get strong to accept your shitty fate-bullshit, and i already taught neji that fate doesnt control people!"
and instead he is like: "OH, ashura? yea, of course everything happened becouse of that! not becouse i had the nine-tails sealed in me, and sasuke didnt go EMO becouse his whole clan got murdered, it was all becouse we are incarnations of random dumb kids from the past|noone cares about and noone KNEW about."
yep so, the sage, hi s mother, his kids, madara, all of them just random dumb asspull characters noone cared about. except the sage, who was MADE a random asspull.;

i imagined the sage before as being some kindof cool guy who were also powerful, becouse of his own training, or studies, or whatever. not becouse his mother ate a FORBIDDEN FRUIT and he was god#2 when she shat him out.
then turns out his kids, his farts, and everything related to him was really important for no reason too. as if it wasnt enough he created the tailed beasts, or separated the juubi or whatever, it will turn out he or his mother, or his pet-rabbit he raped created the whole universe too.

this way we get a nice fixation(or.. centralization. or how to say) on these random dumb asspull characters, as if they meant anything before.
i coul d even imagine an even newer asspull character now, like some random dumb kid from thousands of years ago who would be like "AHAHA im back! kaguya was created from one of the hairs on my ass! im the chosen one! its all fate!"

so the moral of the story in the end will not be like,"naruto is the kid who people considered pathetic, and hated him becouse of the kyuubi inside, but showed everyone that he managed to go against fate(=KYUUBI) become the hokage and earned the love of people even like that"
so basically, kyuubi would have been symbolizing FATE, it was a curse, but later a bless too. naruto learned to live with it, overcome fate, or how to say.
instead of that, right now he got another FATE thing going, this time its just a random asspull, there is no sign of "curse" but random "bless", and it wasnt needed to save any village at all, have a victim in naruto to save others and him realizing that, and it doesnt make any sense at all. no reason for him to have it.
its not like "here, you can save your village, IF, you give your son a curse, which might even become useful later, but that power has its price", its like:
" hey you won the lottery! you are the lucky chosen one to have this , which is only becouse of my son, without who you wouldnt even be a single shit at all, which is way stronger than any kyuubi power you even need to suffer for/from, its just an instant power up that has no drawbacks and makes you a god! oh and dont worry noone else can get this strong with any hard work at all, becouse im so pro im not just god itself, but can make you gods too! oh did i mention sasuke also won the lottery?"

and basically, naruto and sasuke, hashirama and madara, and the others,
were made into copies of the kids of six paths. "oh also, you both are just like my sons, you fucking copycats! everyone who is infected with FATE virus from m y sons has to exactly act like them and be like them! see this, dear reader? you have been reading a story about my kids basically! naruto and sasuke arent individual people, they dont have their own attitude and personality, and story, and life at all!"

this just makes naruto and sasuke way less likeable. and ashura and indra more. but why the f*ck would i like those random nobodies i know nothing about and probably will not know more. so it basically just made naruto and sasuke's characters worse.

besides these, no hand sings, no need to practise any jutsu, and the jutsu you used for the first time i s stronger than the one you practised your entire life,
BUT- its still not effective at all. just so noone has to die... for example, obitos death could have been caused by something they didnt know, and was unexpected and surprising.
that way the jutsu/technique would actually look useful. instead of waht kaguya and madara is/was doing with their op-jutsu-spamming show-off fest.
i could be like "oh there is another op asspull jutsu noone used before. it can destroy the world in the exact moment the "caster"'s hair moves a micrometer. it probably wont do shit anyway." and i would probably be RIGHT, too. and whenever something kills someone or does something, its udderly (utterly) horrible. like this obito death. and yea, tobi is obito.. f*ck
instead of something like "kakashi, quick, grab my penis before it crumbles apart! with this juubi-enchanted penis, your confidence will rise! this is my gift for you---Bye~"
yea instead of something like that... we get basically the same thing, but with WAY less logic. he gives him his eyes. like before. now it s too... what a difference. oh he also does it AFTER dying now... somehow.
so instead of an y new thing that would WORK, unlike this kagyuya shit which is a new thing too kind-of, we get these references to the past chapters, and everything is past-past,past!!!
even the goddamn asspull characters are from the past! its ridiculous.
so heres another moral: people in the past will always be better than you! even after dying! no matter what you do. since technology and knowledge doesnt progress at all, and people dont progress at all too, everyone who is from before your time will be better at everything naturally than you, and nothing you can do!

i mean... madara even fought hashirama. lets look at it as if hashirama isnt revived. he defeats madara, then, knowing how powerful he was, EVEN if they didnt notice that was a GODDAMN SHADOW CLONE they were having there; he could have informed about anyone about the powers of madara he currently knew. the current revived madara was onl y stronger becous e of edo tensei, which he turned off kindof, and haszirama's cells. and the rinnegan. so basically, hashirama should have known almost aLL of his techniques, considering he could have gone all out on him while they were fighting, since he wasnt really stronger than haszirama, and he was close to dying too, so he COULD have informed like, EVERYONE about what madara is capable of doing.
they had plenty of time to analize his techniques. they had the advantage of time, and didnt need to hide like madara.

and then on the frontline against him they are like "Duuuh. buuh. powerfullll jutsu he used!!!! ohno its strong! he caught me!"
okay, they might have not known his juubi shit, and whatnot. but they had the time to inform the whole willage about what they knew he could do, so they could prepare, if MAYBE the semi-god madara could not have died, or someone could return him, like, after tobirama invented the jutsu to DO SO.
and then maybe the people who would have had to fight against madara wouldnt have been like"OHNO WHAT IS THAT OH NO WAT IS A SHARINGAN NOOOOO! HES TOO STRONK!"
since that was WAY before he got any tailed beast inside him. the rinnegan was there too, but he seemed to hardly even use it at ALL. it was like just for decoration. most of the time.

so be AWARE! people! if you see a man in medieval outfit, that might be someone revived from that time!
and as naruto taught us, people from previous times are naturally way superior to you in every aspect!!! you cant do anything against it.
and kaguya forbid it be a prehistoric man! that would cause the end of times!
its confirmed again

Health Health : 21
Registration date : 2010-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaanire on August 9th 2014, 6:03 pm

easy, easy. Finally it would turn out that Kaguya was controlled by Aizen and that Ichigo is next incarnation of Ashura and Ishida is next incarnation of Indra. And Soul King is something like Juubi + Madara + Kaguya + everyone I can't remember now, maybe we should throw Orochimaru in there. Remember how strange Soul King eyes were? He has to be this combo.

Vaanire

Registration date : 2010-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak on August 9th 2014, 6:35 pm

Are you sure that ANYONE in this world will read this? Not even Kishimoto would read that dude!
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK on August 10th 2014, 9:06 am

bro, its longer than 5 mangas....
FirzenSK
Hokages Advisor
Hokages Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiin on August 10th 2014, 1:22 pm

*Cough.

Kakashi ends up gaining perfect sharigan. He used "copycat" to use Susanoo. But the way that he gained the eyes were going too Shounen there. It just looks like Kishimoto is trying to end the series ASAP. Well, he did start on a different manga if I recall in the past.

In before he is rushing this to start a new arc and with a new TV series would be made called "Konohamaru". Featuring Naruto as hokage and Sakura as his advisor, the leader of Uchiha being Sasuke and Kakashi as the Fire Lord. This show follows the tale of Konohamaru's path of being the next hokage. You have seen nothing yet. Believe it!
Zeiin

Health Health : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei on August 10th 2014, 3:44 pm

Zeiin wrote:*Cough.

Kakashi ends up gaining perfect sharigan. He used "copycat" to use Susanoo. But the way that he gained the eyes were going too Shounen there. It just looks like Kishimoto is trying to end the series ASAP. Well, he did start on a different manga if I recall in the past.

In before he is rushing this to start a new arc and with a new TV series would be made called "Konohamaru". Featuring Naruto as hokage and Sakura as his advisor, the leader of Uchiha being Sasuke and Kakashi as the Fire Lord. This show follows the tale of Konohamaru's path of being the next hokage. You have seen nothing yet. Believe it!

He can't copy Susanoo since its a "Kekkei Genkai".

Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by narutouchiha on August 11th 2014, 11:39 am

guys for me, this manga looks more and more stupid.
narutouchiha
Chunnin of the Leaf
Chunnin of the Leaf

Health Health : 23
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator on August 11th 2014, 11:38 pm

Gee.. how could one unexpected event piss off so many people?
The Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by narutouchiha on August 13th 2014, 2:49 am

because there are lot unexpected events
narutouchiha
Chunnin of the Leaf
Chunnin of the Leaf

Health Health : 23
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by The Creator on August 13th 2014, 11:24 am

What did you expect from manga/books?
It's supposed to have unexpected turns of events. Otherwise it would be boring and none would read it further..
The Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK on August 13th 2014, 3:04 pm

He forgot to put one important word.

narutouchiha wrote:because there are lot unexpected lame events
FirzenSK
Hokages Advisor
Hokages Advisor