Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Health Health : 79
Registration date : 2010-08-27

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Chapter 675

Post by The Creator on May 7th 2014, 3:53 pm

Good chapter. In my opinion, worth the extra week we had to wait.
The Creator

Health Health : 50
Registration date : 2009-05-19

http://dominekkas.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei on May 7th 2014, 7:57 pm

The flashbacks were honestly unnecessary imo.

Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Health Health : 445
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK on May 8th 2014, 9:35 am

I loved this ona Smile
Flashback - present, flashback - present, it showed us that big change again.
+ Madaras speach
Copy ninja Kakashi no more Very Happy

I would like to see both Obitos eyes in one person, that would be great, but its probably impossible now.
FirzenSK
Hokages Advisor
Hokages Advisor

Health Health : 48
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson on May 9th 2014, 1:54 pm

The recent stuff is kinda rushed IMO. How Madara just ripped out Kks eye and replaced his. What about nerves etc how did he connect them? I understand he is even more than the Sage right now but... it still is way too OP. And Naruto randomly regenerating Kks eye. And the story of how Madara planned the whole thing with Rin so that Obito "would fall into the darkness dumdumdum" - now thats just too much for me to fathom. It seems like Kishi is trying to just finish it already.
Crimson
Mammon (Avaritia)
Mammon (Avaritia)

Health Health : 51
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak on May 9th 2014, 6:27 pm

Its not a secret, he is trying to finish it up.
Though i liked the story twist of madara.. i like when meaningful things connect with past.
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Back to top Go down

Post by narutouchiha on May 9th 2014, 7:33 pm

was a pretty good chapter
narutouchiha
Chunnin of the Leaf
Chunnin of the Leaf

Health Health : 23
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by its confirmed again on May 9th 2014, 11:03 pm

i think madara must be the only character i cant stand and cant like in about any way at all.

he is like, there, and being OP, can do everything ever but still doesnt. knows how to use kamui too, but i dont remember him ever having Obito's eye before. he can master every technique before even knowing about it and using it
its like he was written for an OP character contest.
- he planned everything, he knows everything , he can do everything,
and yet he doesnt do shit. how is he OP? well hes just OP
what did he plan to do? well he planned everything.

yet he didnt really do much anyway. hes like, op when its needed for showoff, "LOOK HES SO OP AND SMART AND POWERFUL OMGOMGOMG"- but instead of using like, anything, for like, anything, hes just using more and more random dumb op things, with which he doesnt really achieve much anyway, instead of using previous op craps which were actually kind of legit at the time, and had a reason to be used or how i should write.
like the things he killed or almost killed the kages with. he also flees or runs from naturo and sasuke, only to talk for hours with Obito, telling him what a fantastic darklord mastermind he is, risking another encounter with them, since he shouldnt know what they are capable of now, even though i bet he does anyway,, or getting caught by someone else, in a trap maybe which would be logical to have close to Obito, until he tries to feel what he ate for breakfast

so is there anyone who reads this that actually likes anything about madara?
its confirmed again

Health Health : 21
Registration date : 2010-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Mak on May 10th 2014, 8:18 am

@Crimson wrote:It seems like Kishi is trying to just finish it already.

This, exactly. I have this feeling for so long that I can't even remember in which part of the story it started Suspect

With each chapter released all I can think is "just finish it already"
Doctor Mak

Health Health : 84
Registration date : 2011-10-18

http://metalbrazuca.blogspot.com.br/

Back to top Go down

Post by its confirmed again on May 10th 2014, 4:44 pm

okay, it was a bit late, what i wanted to express is,,

i think madara is lame as f*ck, and hes tried too hard to be shown cool and powerful.
instead of making use of the previously used, already too OP things, he gets a random new OP thing for everything he wants to do.

it wouldnt even be much of a problem, if he actually used any o f his OP things for anything. or made actual progress with his arsenal

plus, what i find really degrading, or how to say, is that naruto, and "even" sasuke, tried to work hard to reach their goals, become acknowledged, become powerful.

then, instead of using their work and own powers, the sage of 6 paths comes, and just gives them random op shits too. "here, be like madara, get random op shits, becouse like... FATE"
so they worked hard, but its not like thats what they need. they need FATE to be strong.
naruto, or sasuke should have been like this, to fit their character more too: "f*ck OFF OLD SHIT, i dont need your craps, tell me information on how to defeat madara instead, which might actually be more needed anyway and we could remain true to our characters"

Gai, who i bet worked the hardest of all characters ever to be strong, gets shat on, gets saved by random FATE technique, like Kakashi's eye which was regenerated in a way not even any bestest medical ninja in the world could have done.
balance was long lost, but now these things totally defeat the purpose of any other characters being there besides the mainest ones. this wouldnt be much of a problem either, if it was shown this way.

so the moral of the story is,you dont need to work for anything. even if you did, you wont be able to do anything if you arent THE CHOOSEN ONE

bet Neji is turning in hi s grave, or how they say, as naruto was the one who tried to show him that he shouldnt let himself be controlled by what he considered fate. since if i remember right, he should be dead. but like this, i bet he could be revived by naruto by just looking at his corpse.

btw good to see the site not being dead. much
its confirmed again

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK on May 10th 2014, 4:57 pm

its confirmed again
I think you just destroyed my life...
FirzenSK
Hokages Advisor
Hokages Advisor

Health Health : 48
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak on May 10th 2014, 5:02 pm

You are a bit nerdy, and its confirmed again... *ba dum tzz*
No but seriously, I agree, Madara is shit, period.
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaanire on May 11th 2014, 7:02 pm

It's like every time they got a power up they usually stop using their usual techniques (averted with Sage Naruto, his Rasengans are just better, Sage Sasuke still uses chidori, but did he forgot about EMS? Sure, Madara could possible tear his genjutsu to shreads and absorb Amaterasu, but what about Susanoo? It could be logical not bringing out Susanoo since Madara have a one like 10000 times larger, but with Sage power I can guess now it's the same). But Obito and Madara... They are all like "Look, I've got Rinnegan, fear me, flee in terror" but always forget to use Paths power. I wouldn't mind a Shinra Tensei now and then. Madara has also Mokuton: he used it like three times the whole time?

And Sasuke could also use Rinnegan's power, this Limbo is somehow shitty.

Vaanire

Health Health : 3
Registration date : 2010-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by its confirmed again on May 14th 2014, 3:10 pm

(and just a reminder, which i forgot to mention,

Shikamaru in the first part had about one technique to use and base his strategies on.
its his signature "move", it had limits, drawbacks or whats the word. he could win with that one technique and his fights werent unenjoyable for me either

and what is happening now, is madara being shown like a genius [besides the strongest too], and yet even with his arsenal of jutsus that defy all the laws we knew, he cant think of a way to defeat his enemies.

okay, you could say, "yea but its becouse Naruto and Sasuke also have that kind of power that they also cant use (but shown like they can)"
yep well, if you remember, Shikamaru usually didnt even know anything about the opponents he fought. madara is shown like he knows about everything he couldnt even have experienced, "using", i mean, "executing" techniques he couldnt even have seen similar to like if thats what he did every day, yet he cant actually "use" any of them, or make use of them, which would actually be more plausible if he studied them like the genius he is, but just throws them around hoping they are OP enough to work anyway)
its confirmed again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top