Gara
Uchiha Itachi
Uchiha Itachi

Health Health : 3
Registration date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto 653

Post by jassisngh12 on October 29th 2013, 5:12 pm

hmmm so Naruto was able to convince him, next chap may'll be the last one for Obito.. let's see hmmm
jassisngh12

Health Health : 4
Registration date : 2012-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei on October 29th 2013, 5:56 pm

This chapter was useless and lame imo.

Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Health Health : 445
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by HexaruS on October 29th 2013, 6:09 pm

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.I expected some amazing fight,not some pathetic talking...
HexaruS
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Health Health : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak on October 29th 2013, 7:39 pm

Meh... Though it was a plot builder for next chapter
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Health Health : 79
Registration date : 2010-08-27

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson on October 29th 2013, 8:29 pm

Wow, birthday release. And gosh! Naruto is such a retard! I dun wanna choose an easy path, I wun a hard one, to shit brix and stuff.

Anyways, I don't think Obito will get a chance to go good, coz Madara will take over the Juubi and do shit.
Crimson
Mammon (Avaritia)
Mammon (Avaritia)

Health Health : 51
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK on October 29th 2013, 10:51 pm

Obito dieeeee you bitch, oh man, I hate this chapter so much....
FirzenSK
Hokages Advisor
Hokages Advisor

Health Health : 48
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiin on October 29th 2013, 11:55 pm

I don't even know why you guys are calling it lame, it's actually better then some pointless fighting. Even if Obito takes that hand, will everyone else accept him since he did kind of kill so many people after all. Rins character is kind of interesting, it's like a kinder version of Sakura... Besides I still want to know about Kakashi and Rin's story, that might come soon in more depth.
Zeiin

Health Health : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaanire on October 29th 2013, 11:58 pm

Naruto: where even villians aren't evil... And people with a good plan and power to make it happen are considered bad.

Seriously, why everyone is so much against Infinite Tsukiyomi? A world indifferent with the original one, but without evil. Why is everyone opposing Obito? Naruto, as a hero, should sacrifice himself and Kyuubi in the first place to make world a better place with Infinite Tsukiyomi.

Where is logic?

Vaanire

Registration date : 2010-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK on October 30th 2013, 12:40 am

@Vaanire wrote:Naruto: where even villians aren't evil... And people with a good plan and power to make it happen are considered bad.

Seriously, why everyone is so much against Infinite Tsukiyomi? A world indifferent with the original one, but without evil. Why is everyone opposing Obito? Naruto, as a hero, should sacrifice himself and Kyuubi in the first place to make world a better place with Infinite Tsukiyomi.

Where is logic?
Perfect world cant exist.
Just imagine if yes: .....everything will be all right, everytime... everything will be perfect... you will be never hurt... you will be still happy........ dont you think you will be bored of it once?
People must know what is bad and what hurts to know how awesome are other stuffs. If you dont know what is sadness and you are still happy, how you can know you are really happy? You dont know other feeling, other point of view.
Life is about trying to make it perfect, but in real its not possible, BUT you can do your life better with trying...not perfect. This is how life should work.
FirzenSK
Hokages Advisor
Hokages Advisor

Health Health : 48
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaanire on October 30th 2013, 10:05 pm

The time for reflexion that when everything is perfect, you don't know what is good is when already everyone is in perfect world...
What I try to say is that a simple shinobi would want to live in Infinite Tsukiyomi, since everything he knows is pain of loss and so on. He'd like to get rid of all that pain and live peacefully in ideal world. That's why Kages hadn't told their people what Obito is trying to do.

I don't even know why he started the war in the first place, he easily could catch all the JInchuuriki by himself and Kamui...

He could have started the war to show shinobi the pain of it and then offer Moon Eye, that would gain popularity to his plan, but that version doesn't seem probable in "Naruto".

Vaanire

Registration date : 2010-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top