FirzenSK
Hokages Advisor
Hokages Advisor

Health Health : 48
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto 643

Post by Vaanire on August 19th 2013, 4:01 am

I'm curious what is Third Hokage, Bee and Sakura (which was supposed to be equal to the rest of Team 7 after her powerup, but whatever) doing? What is Kakashi doing in Kamui diversion? Camping for Obito to use Kamui? Even if Obito suddenly recalls to use a jutsu he used for his whole life as his main technique, Kakashi still can't do anything to him because only Senjutsu attacks work.

Why didn't Obito let that Senjutsu Rasengan go through his body with Kamui?

I can understand he isn't using Rinnegan techniques (because now he have only 7th Path if my theory is right) because he gave them out to create his Six Jinchuuriki Paths (Nagato after Naruto defeated his 6 Paths couldn't use them with his real body), but evading attacks with Kamui would be a good move (if someone could break the defense of his Black Balls of Doom Energy and attack with a Senjutsu attack).

Summing everything up: How come Obito didn't wipe out everyone off the map?

Vaanire

Health Health : 3
Registration date : 2010-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson on August 19th 2013, 6:46 pm

Vaanire wrote:I'm curious what is Third Hokage, Bee and Sakura (which was supposed to be equal to the rest of Team 7 after her powerup, but whatever) doing? What is Kakashi doing in Kamui diversion? Camping for Obito to use Kamui? Even if Obito suddenly recalls to use a jutsu he used for his whole life as his main technique, Kakashi still can't do anything to him because only Senjutsu attacks work.
Third Hokage is probably waiting for his body to be resurrected. Bee is badly beaten after firing a bijuu dama into the Juubi's mouth. Sakura is on Katsuya healing people. Kakashi has probably low chakras and is resting - don't forget, Obito DID pierce him.

Vaanire wrote:Why didn't Obito let that Senjutsu Rasengan go through his body with Kamui?
He was too slow to react. In his battle with Minato Obito could not react and defeat hiraishin. Not much has changed since then. Besides, he probably thought that he would block the technique with Ying-Yang negating techs.

Vaanire wrote:
I can understand he isn't using Rinnegan techniques (because now he have only 7th Path if my theory is right) because he gave them out to create his Six Jinchuuriki Paths (Nagato after Naruto defeated his 6 Paths couldn't use them with his real body), but evading attacks with Kamui would be a good move (if someone could break the defense of his Black Balls of Doom Energy and attack with a Senjutsu attack).

Summing everything up: How come Obito didn't wipe out everyone off the map?
And Obito presumably can use all the rinnegan techs - Any user of the rinnegan can use any path at any given time. It is only an issue of control and mastery - Nagato's bodies used different techniques because those bodies were probably skilled at different things. And Nagato could not and would not use them because Naruto had already beaten other bodies with those techniques and his own body was crippled, barely capable of moving - why attack with a technique that was alread proved to be ineffective and waste chakra? And Obito's paths of Pain were only Edo Tensei zombies that did not use any Rinnegan techs apart from the linked eyes.

Anyhow, Obito is now trying to wipe everything off the map. He hadn't done it earlier because he could not control the Juubi and till now he had been busy fending off attacks and grasping the limits of his techniques.
Crimson
Mammon (Avaritia)
Mammon (Avaritia)

Health Health : 51
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaanire on August 19th 2013, 9:32 pm

With the amount of chakra from Juubi and the barrier of Six Flaming Suns, a simple Shinra Tensei would be more than enough to kill everyone. Then all he needs to do is to kill regenerating Edo Tensei bodies with his Onmyoudon(this Ying-Yang negating tech). But no, let's make 4 big Bijuu Damas, so that maybe someone could do something about it...

Having Rinnegan, Sharingan and Juubi, so being possibly able to use all techniques of all natures and to mix them (Obito probably can even mix fives natures at once), what does he use? Bijuu Damas, Black Energy, Jutsu negating. Come on, he could do anything, but noooo...

Vaanire

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK on August 20th 2013, 12:35 am

I don't think you right.
Nagato had rinnegan many years, probably all his life. So he could learn every justu and train it many years.
Obito have rinnegan only 1 or 2 days. I am not sure about time in naruto world now. He never used it. I don't think he know how to use. He probably could study some jutsu how to use it long ago, and he useing it now. But he never thought he will have rinnegan. He had Nagato, he thought he will survive and he will use him.
FirzenSK
Hokages Advisor
Hokages Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson on August 20th 2013, 5:50 pm

Vaanire wrote:With the amount of chakra from Juubi and the barrier of Six Flaming Suns, a simple Shinra Tensei would be more than enough to kill everyone. Then all he needs to do is to kill regenerating Edo Tensei bodies with his Onmyoudon(this Ying-Yang negating tech). But no, let's make 4 big Bijuu Damas, so that maybe someone could do something about it...

Having Rinnegan, Sharingan and Juubi, so being possibly able to use all techniques of all natures and to mix them (Obito probably can even mix fives natures at once), what does he use? Bijuu Damas, Black Energy, Jutsu negating. Come on, he could do anything, but noooo...
It would perhaps seem that both Madara and Obito do not know all of the Rinnegan techniques that Nagato used. At the very least, they haven't shown them yet. And Shinra Tensei has it flaws eg. the 5 sec interval between using it and it isn't as versatile as Ying-Yang manipulation in terms of defense. Note that Obito has to defend himself against attacks with Hiraishin level speed and Amaterasu+Rasenshuriken level power - even thouugh he is the Juubi's jinchuriki he still can't be careless (as shown when Naruto hit him with sage techs).
Crimson
Mammon (Avaritia)
Mammon (Avaritia)

Health Health : 51
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaanire on August 20th 2013, 10:09 pm

FirzenSK wrote:I don't think you right.
Nagato had rinnegan many years, probably all his life. So he could learn every justu and train it many years.
Obito have rinnegan only 1 or 2 days. I am not sure about time in naruto world now. He never used it. I don't think he know how to use. He probably could study some jutsu how to use it long ago, and he useing it now.
Obito is the Juubi host for maybe fifteen minutes, but he already is using techniques of such high level as jutsu negating and Black Energy ( it was said that he combines 4 or more chakra natures and once).
Crimson wrote:It would perhaps seem that both Madara and Obito do not know all of the Rinnegan techniques that Nagato used. At the very least, they haven't shown them yet. And Shinra Tensei has it flaws eg. the 5 sec interval between using it and it isn't as versatile as Ying-Yang manipulation in terms of defense.
I meant he could use Shinra Tensei instead of Bijuu Damas which are charging... and charging... and charging for the half of the chapter. One powerful Shinra Tensei (for example, ten times stronger than the one which destroyed Konoha) and it would be the end for the Shinobi Forces. WHy? Because it's fast and, unlike Bijuu Dama, there is no way to counter it.
Obito said that his use of Outer Path is on higher level than Nagato, and he also told Kabuto that he is able to use Human Path... But, if he really placed Six Paths in his Jinchuuriki, now he can use only the Outer Path.

What really irritates me is that before he became Jinchuuriki, it was a really big problem to touch him with anything (because of Kamui). Right now every attack lands on him ( even if it's negated ). If I were Obito, right now I would go to the Kamui dimension, finished off Kakashi, and then he could use Kamui again. Good luck with killing someone who is defending with Kamui, Yin-Yang Jutsu Negating and Black Energy. Senjutsu can counter only Jutsu Negating. Why don't make an armor of Black Energy? If any Senjutsu attack is powerfull enough to break it, there is always Kamui...

Vaanire

Back to top Go down

Post by 4thHokage on August 22nd 2013, 5:11 pm

I don't know if this is a mistranslation but have a look at the bottom left panel
Spoiler:
We'll need a Japanese guy to actually confirm the original statement.

Btw I think it's fairly possible for sasuke to whip out Yata mirror to protect everyone and for minato to give the kyuubi as the gift in the next chapter or maybe naruto might pull out SM+BM?

Last edited by 4thHokage on August 22nd 2013, 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sig by toby_0204_toby

4thHokage
Raikage
Raikage

Health Health : 72
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by B I G O N E on August 22nd 2013, 6:06 pm

its already decided how the manga would end. sakura will become hokage Haha! Noob! PwnD!!
B I G O N E
NTSDII Spriter
NTSDII Spriter

Registration date : 2013-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK on August 22nd 2013, 8:26 pm

B I G O N E wrote:its already decided how the manga would end. sakura will become hokage Haha! Noob! PwnD!!
I already decided you are drunk Very Happy
FirzenSK
Hokages Advisor
Hokages Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top