After watching Madara killing the ninja army, I really miss ntsd

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After watching Madara killing the ninja army, I really miss ntsd

Post by leo987564 on August 3rd 2013, 11:08 pm

Long times ago(is it 2 years? ), I had heard about that ntsd's production team decided not to work on ntsd any more. After watching Madara killing the ninja army, I really miss ntsd. I clicked on this forum again. I figured out that there're lots of new post about ntsd. Now, I am wondering if ntsd was shut down or it just opened again?? Also, I found that the link of downloading NTSD II is not working. Could anyone or the admin of this forum post the new link again so that I could download it ?
Then, if this game's team is still working, I suggest adding the first hokage and uchiha madara !! That will be awesome.

I am a big fan of ntsd from Hong Kong. If you feel hard to understand my bad english writting, sorry about that... Please, Keep NTSD Alive

leo987564

Health Health : 1
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: After watching Madara killing the ninja army, I really miss ntsd

Post by Rhino.Freak on August 4th 2013, 9:39 am

you are here for good man, the team is working and have really epic progresses (Raikage, Obito, +many more that we all have yet to see) .. NTSD is the best naruto mod and nobody can deny it, just wait and Im sure the team will eventually add 1st and Madara as I know its hard to resist to even make them XD
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Health Health : 79
Registration date : 2010-08-27

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mrweixu on August 31st 2013, 4:20 am

The links should be working again because I just downloaded them last week. Just try every link Very Happy

mrweixu

Health Health : 0
Registration date : 2013-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top