NARUTO 631!!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: NARUTO 631!!!

Post by byokugan on May 23rd 2013, 4:49 pm

@-samael- the way kyuubi is holding his hands(paws) is the same way as naruto holds them when he collects nature energy for his sage mode. it means that kyuubi is a being that absorbs nature chakra, and it is his only source of chakra? quite possible. it indeed possible as being the part of tailed beasts concept to represent them as species of nature. anyway.
allow me to explain the KCM and Minato. it made no sense when i first saw it, but now i think i know whats what.
Naruto, while being at the waterfall, he defeated kyuubi in order to gain access to his chakra and use it. he spent some time at the waterfall, but once kyuubis chakra was at his disposal, he was in KCM instantly.
Minato, as you already know, sealed half of kyuubis chakra inside himself. thats right. he sealed chakra, not kyuubi, so theres no need to fight kyuubi inside himself. he got access to kyuubis chakra straight, he only needed the key to unseal it, very much like naruto unsealed kyuubi to fight him. and since minato is a seal guy and probably he knows the key seal, he easily was able to unseal kyuubis chakra.
byokugan
Elite Artist [Meiko]
Elite Artist [Meiko]

Health Health : 12
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK on May 23rd 2013, 9:26 pm

byokugan wrote:@-samael- the way kyuubi is holding his hands(paws) is the same way as naruto holds them when he collects nature energy for his sage mode. it means that kyuubi is a being that absorbs nature chakra, and it is his only source of chakra? quite possible. it indeed possible as being the part of tailed beasts concept to represent them as species of nature. anyway.
allow me to explain the KCM and Minato. it made no sense when i first saw it, but now i think i know whats what.
Naruto, while being at the waterfall, he defeated kyuubi in order to gain access to his chakra and use it. he spent some time at the waterfall, but once kyuubis chakra was at his disposal, he was in KCM instantly.
Minato, as you already know, sealed half of kyuubis chakra inside himself. thats right. he sealed chakra, not kyuubi, so theres no need to fight kyuubi inside himself. he got access to kyuubis chakra straight, he only needed the key to unseal it, very much like naruto unsealed kyuubi to fight him. and since minato is a seal guy and probably he knows the key seal, he easily was able to unseal kyuubis chakra.

That first one, about that sage chakra for biju seems very good. Its possible and it gave me bigger sense than other theories before.
About that second one: Minato sealed only chakra. Does it mean he can use it only once before that chakra disapeard? He cant have more chakra of kyuubi when he is not jinchuuriki I think so.
FirzenSK
Hokages Advisor
Hokages Advisor

Health Health : 48
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by -samael- on May 23rd 2013, 9:49 pm

But is not just chakra what Minato sealed from Kyuubi... It was something more. Because after Minato seal Half Kyuubi, the Kyuubi was split in half of the size. Idk exactly what he did, but isn't just chakra.
-samael-
NTSD II Coder
NTSD II Coder

Health Health : 128
Registration date : 2012-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK on May 23rd 2013, 10:54 pm

But it also wasnt kyuubi Very Happy
FirzenSK
Hokages Advisor
Hokages Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by -samael- on May 23rd 2013, 11:32 pm

But we don't know what happened... What we know is that Minato can enter in KCM...
-samael-
NTSD II Coder
NTSD II Coder

Back to top Go down

Post by RVL93 on May 24th 2013, 12:06 am

so .... Minato FTW! xD
RVL93

Health Health : -7
Registration date : 2012-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by byokugan on May 24th 2013, 12:28 am

I am not sure wether Minato can regenerate that chakra like Kyuubi does. From what I've read so far Minato has sealed Yin chakra of Kyuubi inside himself, and I can't find a proper definition of Yin chakra and how it works, not just theories.

Yes Kyuubi got smaller. He also got smaller and skinny after fight with Naruto, but then regained his shape. If you look at the chapter showing Kyuubi attack on the village, that time when he got binded with chains, you can see the difference how he shrunk based on his own paw mark on the ground next to him. Ever since then he kept shrinking and stuff. He's not that massive as he used to be when he was inside Naruto shown from the shadows. I mean even his eye was friggin huge, recent images of him behind the bars show him being significantly smaller, maybe because his chakra was in use by Naruto and he could not regenerate anymore.
A theoretical point of view is that Kyuubi has a limit on how much Kyuubi Nature chakra he can gather, and since Minato has half of it, Kyuubi won't be able to regenerate until it has been used. This way he will be able to recollect his Yin chakra I suppose?

Everything sort of makes sense, it just requires a lot of digging since Kishinev can't be bothered with explanations.
byokugan
Elite Artist [Meiko]
Elite Artist [Meiko]

Back to top Go down

Post by -samael- on May 24th 2013, 1:50 am

Haha... Now we just need to wait and hope that our theories are correct. These last chapters were very polemical.
-samael-
NTSD II Coder
NTSD II Coder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei on May 24th 2013, 9:38 am

Oh this chapter had no depth and didn't make sense tbh. I was very much disappointed with Sasuke's goal. I mean I though he'll finally be a decent character but no he is still retarded.

Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Health Health : 445
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK on May 24th 2013, 11:41 am

@byokugan: If it is true, maybe then Naruto will have full form of transformation, like Killer and Hachibi. Now its only chakra aroud him and everywhere, maybe then it will be Kurama with real fox body and power of yin and yang. Seems awesome Very Happy
FirzenSK
Hokages Advisor
Hokages Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by byokugan on May 24th 2013, 5:18 pm

@FirzenSK Yes, I think it makes sense. The way Naruto was able to use the chakra freely and only had to ask for more when he ran out, I guess we will see Minato running out of that chakra and Kurama will be able to recharge that used chakra again.

But what about those other Bijuus who are apparently inside Naruto? Or is Juubi having hallucinations seeing all Bijuus within Naruto? And if they are inside Naruto, why Naruto isn't as strong as 10 tails with all that chakra? Oh wait... it's for the same reason as Kurama is not that big anymore because his chakra is used elsewhere, so as long as Bijuu's chakra is inside Ten Tails, Bijuus are friggin worthless, because they can't recharge it?

byokugan
Elite Artist [Meiko]
Elite Artist [Meiko]

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK on May 24th 2013, 11:38 pm

I am not sure if it is bijuu what is inside Naruto. I think just theire hope and theire trust is with him, and that doing him stron. But I am not sure about it..... one week before I thought Minato cans use Kuramas chakra Very Happy
FirzenSK
Hokages Advisor
Hokages Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top