Registration date : 2010-10-23

http://allstarbof.userboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto 630

Post by FirzenSK on May 15th 2013, 1:07 pm

you could use this Link: http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/630
it´s more simple...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa
This chaper is amazing...... And last page is AAAAAAMAAAAAZIIIING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I loved it WOOOOW
FirzenSK
Hokage’s Advisor
Hokage’s Advisor

Health Health : 48
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei on May 15th 2013, 1:47 pm

I thought it would be either Hashirama or Sasuke blocking that blast. But oh well The Yellow Flash arrives.Smile

Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Health Health : 445
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK on May 15th 2013, 2:06 pm

I want see when Minato will see Naruto´s rasengans, oodama, shuriken, etc.. Smile
FirzenSK
Hokage’s Advisor
Hokage’s Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by byokugan on May 15th 2013, 4:59 pm

maybe it's going to be Minato blocking the tailed beast bomb like he blocked kurama's one back in the days.

face palm

Last edited by byokugan on May 15th 2013, 11:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
byokugan
Elite Artist [Meiko]
Elite Artist [Meiko]

Health Health : 12
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by basil3232 on May 15th 2013, 8:54 pm

Aww Kakashi isn't there to greet his sensei....
basil3232
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Health Health : 7
Registration date : 2010-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei on May 16th 2013, 8:59 am

Minato may eventually go to Kakashi to save him. Kakashi may still carry his Kunai you know.

Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK on May 16th 2013, 1:28 pm

I don´t thing he have his kunai... he never used it. Shinobi like Kakashi have only nessesary things to survive and useing everything to win with saving chakra thank for that stuffs.
FirzenSK
Hokage’s Advisor
Hokage’s Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by iFlame975 on May 18th 2013, 2:52 pm

Well I mean you never know he could of saved Minato's Kunai as a reminder of his sensei.
iFlame975
Elite Artist Sai
Elite Artist Sai

Health Health : 27
Registration date : 2010-10-23

http://allstarbof.userboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by byokugan on May 18th 2013, 9:45 pm

I find it amazing how the majority of all shinobi have suddenly learner Doton and not only Doton, their chakra element has also changed to Doton.
Well, even if their chakra element was doton but they didn't know about it until now, then why the hell would they send someone on a battlefield who doesn't even know their chakra element (or a simple Wall Jutsu hand sign) hence making them practically useless?
byokugan
Elite Artist [Meiko]
Elite Artist [Meiko]

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK on May 19th 2013, 5:55 pm

@byokugan wrote:I find it amazing how the majority of all shinobi have suddenly learner Doton and not only Doton, their chakra element has also changed to Doton.
Well, even if their chakra element was doton but they didn't know about it until now, then why the hell would they send someone on a battlefield who doesn't even know their chakra element (or a simple Wall Jutsu hand sign) hence making them practically useless?

Every shinoby can learn to use 3 elements. One is his/her main element, the stronges element. The other 2 are weak. As you can see Naruto useing Fuuton. Maybe he can use doton too as his socendary element (just for example).
So everybody learned how to use that justu. But we didn´t see if everybody was able to use it.
FirzenSK
Hokage’s Advisor
Hokage’s Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by byokugan on May 20th 2013, 1:36 am

@FirzenSK wrote:Every shinoby can learn to use 3 elements. One is his/her main element, the stronges element. The other 2 are weak. As you can see Naruto useing Fuuton. Maybe he can use doton too as his socendary element (just for example).
So everybody learned how to use that justu. But we didn´t see if everybody was able to use it.

Go on. Sing me that song again after reading this.
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Nature_Transformation
byokugan
Elite Artist [Meiko]
Elite Artist [Meiko]

Back to top Go down

Post by -samael- on May 20th 2013, 2:24 am

Well... Looks like every shinobi can use all types of chakra, since its a simple jutsu. But is hard to use high lv jutsus of other natures... So, for use other kind that the shinobi haven't affinity, like one that he have affinity, he will need to train like a crazy... Well.. Thats explain why Kakashi can use all natures of jutsu...

-samael-
NTSD II Coder
NTSD II Coder

Health Health : 128
Registration date : 2012-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK on May 20th 2013, 3:24 am

@byokugan: Are you kidding me? You think I will read that so big text without pictures? Razz
I can say only, Naruto learned fuuton longer time, that´s right. But maybe they got some information by mind to know how to use it. I don´t know, but it´s Kishimoto´s story, he can do and he can change anything what he want... I still think this was very very good manga.

@samael: Shinoby can use only 3 types of element. Like I already said. 1 main, the stronges and 2 secondary.
Kakashi can´t do anything. He never did fuuton, and if you remember he did katon, that was only filler. He is user of Raiton - main element, doton and suiton.
FirzenSK
Hokage’s Advisor
Hokage’s Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by -samael- on May 20th 2013, 4:05 am

Well... This is not true.... Shinobi CAN use any type of element.... But is hard... u will not see anywhere anything saying that a shinobi can't use it... what u will see is: Takes a long time to master one kind of element... The affinity makes it easier to learn and even with affinity its hard. Without affinity the shinobi can learn too... but is a lot harder...

-samael-
NTSD II Coder
NTSD II Coder

Health Health : 128
Registration date : 2012-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK on May 20th 2013, 4:41 am

Just check episodes when Naruto was learning fuuton. I not sure if it was Kakashi or Yamato who told that what I said here. Probably Kakashi. And he also told to Naruto he can´t use fuuton.
FirzenSK
Hokage’s Advisor
Hokage’s Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by byokugan on May 20th 2013, 6:20 am

According to fillers, movies, and other sources (still part of Naruto world), people only who possess some epic stuff can use all 5 basic elements (Rinnegan, Kakuzu, Dragon's Blade, others).

But given your logic - anybody can use all 5. Then what's all the fuss about legendary items and stuff?

Kakashi said that by the time shinobi reach Jonin level, they have mastered at least 2 nature manipulations.
Just like I will not see anywhere saying that a shinobi can't use all 5 elements, you won't see a saying that a shinobi can use all 5 elements, without possessing some Kekke Genkai, items, hearts (Kakuzu).

Overall, this whole situation with shinobi using Doton Wall seems like a Plot no Jutsu to me, imho. Judging by the amount of walls they've created to hold that Juubi attack, I'd say a couple thousands of walls had to be made. Considering that shinobi can use at least 2 before they reach Jonin level, and the majority of Shinobi Alliance are Jonins and Chunins, it is mindblowing that they all discovered that they've already mastered Doton even if they used it for the first time.

I'll explain why I think that even a simple Doton Wall is already considered as mastered nature manipulation. It's common sense first of all.
But here's an example. It took Naruto quite some time to cut the leaf using his chakra (it would take him years to do that without his clones). By the time he learned how to turn his chakra in to wind manipulation, quite some time has passed.
I find Naruto's training when he tried to manipulate his chakra in to wind, just as hard as manipulating chakra in to wall of dirt and only shinobi who already knew how to turn their chakra in to that specific nature would pull off something like that.

Jutsu will be performed if you know the element, not the seal. Knowing the seal without the element is useless. Element is more important even for the simpliest nature manipulations.
And please don't say that Kakashi used his other elements thanks to his Sharingan and copying the seals. There's no such ability known in Naruto world that would let you use an unknown chakra manipulation just by knowing the seal (apart from special powers, like Kekke Genkai or other abilities and items, excluding Sharingan).

Apply this to real world. Just because you've seen somebody swimming in ice-cold water, doesn't mean you can do it too (unless you got special talents).
byokugan
Elite Artist [Meiko]
Elite Artist [Meiko]

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK on May 20th 2013, 7:22 am

I love that last part of your text Very Happy

To be honest, I am not sure to who you talking now. it looks like to me, because I was last who posted before you, but there are some stuffs what I didn´t say.
So, 3 nature manipulation are maximum ... Kakuzu was just weird, i don´t count that, I think you understand why.

About that doton in last manga: I still believe we will get some explanation from Kishimoto.
FirzenSK
Hokage’s Advisor
Hokage’s Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by byokugan on May 20th 2013, 7:35 am

@FirzenSK wrote:I love that last part of your text Very Happy

To be honest, I am not sure to who you talking now. it looks like to me, because I was last who posted before you, but there are some stuffs what I didn´t say.
So, 3 nature manipulation are maximum ... Kakuzu was just weird, i don´t count that, I think you understand why.

About that doton in last manga: I still believe we will get some explanation from Kishimoto.

Kakashi Hatake

Lightning Release (Affinity)
Earth Release
Water Release
Fire Release (Anime only)

Make no mistake about Anime Only part. Even though it was a filler, it is however still part of the Naruto World.
So I think that the maximum chakra manipulations are 4. Having 5 without any kind of support involvement is completely against the purpose of Kekke Genkai and legendary items.
byokugan
Elite Artist [Meiko]
Elite Artist [Meiko]

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK on May 20th 2013, 9:16 am

Kakashi told very clearly shinoby can use only 3 elemenst.
His katon was only in anime, just filler, it´s bullshit, makers of fillers are idiots and dicks who don´t know what they doing. 3 elements, that´s Kishimoto´s version of story. End of my story. I don´t count an anime as a prove.
FirzenSK
Hokage’s Advisor
Hokage’s Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei on May 20th 2013, 9:19 am

Nope Kakashi can use 4 Firzen. In Manga he is shown to use 3 but in anime he uses a 4th element Fire style.

Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK on May 20th 2013, 9:38 am

Okey, I will find a prove later. In anime or in manga. Kakashi said what he said. Now I am gonna sleep.
FirzenSK
Hokage’s Advisor
Hokage’s Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson on May 20th 2013, 1:46 pm

I didn't read all of the text above, got discouraged at some point. I also felt all the Doton walls where a bit of a plot no jutsu BUT Shikamaru asked for a SIMPLE earth wall. One that can be learned and understood (not mastered, mind you, using a technique doesn't really imply mastering it) by any decent shinobi (the shinobi that have survived till now the war etc must be kinda decent shinobi). So let's say, it's kinda ok, they used a simple technique on a mass scale.

What I found cheesy was Minato appearing and Naruto being like totally cool, as in 'oh cool, my dad appeared as a zombie, hi dad, I knew you'd come'.
Crimson
Mammon (Avaritia)
Mammon (Avaritia)

Health Health : 51
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK on May 21st 2013, 12:37 am

So I chacked many things and stuffs on internet. Asked people....
As first I must say NARUTOPEDIA is a big shit. There are birthdays of characters (it was never in manga and Kishimoto never told something like that almost about every characters), just bullshit infromations. What will be next? Why can´t I find there which character is vergin and which is not?
Kakashi is 3 elements user. Raiton, Suiton, Doton. If he can use Katon, why he didn´t use it in war? Katon is strong element. I will tell you why. His Katon is filler (bullshit).
I also found there can be some ninjas who can use 4 elements, but they must have kekkei genkai to be able to use 4th element. Kakashi don´t have kekkei genkai which can be useful to use 4th element. He have only sharingan which is not his.
FirzenSK
Hokage’s Advisor
Hokage’s Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by byokugan on May 21st 2013, 1:41 am

Also, since Minato "teleported" the Juubi's Bomb, prepare for a big fucking explosion.

I wonder how Kishi is going to make that explosion (if Kurama's Bomb was big as f*ck, I wonder if Juubi's gonna be any smaller), or maybe he will forget.
byokugan
Elite Artist [Meiko]
Elite Artist [Meiko]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top