Get old school Naruto characters

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Get old school Naruto characters

Post by ENice on April 22nd 2013, 8:54 pm

I had an idea for a remake (a short remake) of NTSD, with the actually already characterss, and we could choose the old characters of the first season of naruto, like Haku-Zabuza, Young Naruto, Young Sasuke, old ennemies ect... it could be fun.
And, I had another idea, it's easy to choose characters, but why don't we have to unlock them ? With a special move or in a stage mode, it could be more interesting. (Sorry for my english, i'm french)
ENice

Health Health : 0
Registration date : 2013-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Get old school Naruto characters

Post by Crimson on April 22nd 2013, 9:33 pm

About your first query - there are other LF Naruto mods that deal with pre-timeskip Naruto. You could look around for those - there's no need to make a new version of the game with them.

About your second idea - in NTSD1 there used to be a code tool, where you could unlock special characters. But they were special special. And the stage mode was generally underdeveloped and most people downloaded NTSD to play online against others, not to play stage mode - so having to unlock multiple characters would be a pain, simply.
Crimson
Mammon (Avaritia)
Mammon (Avaritia)

Health Health : 51
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ENice on April 23rd 2013, 6:38 pm

Yes but the game could be more complete, and i know that it exists a lf2 naruto mod with little naruto and the other, but the graphics are so low and not beauty, and this mod is not complete (there arre a lot of charachter that aren't in the party). So, why not create a ntsd mod like the game Naruto storm generation: old and new character, a full game of naruto. I know that it easy to say, it's juste a little suggestion . People like stage mod, if this is more complete. But it's right, they prefere play vs online.
But, pain to unlock a lot of character? It depends, you could hide some special character, and to have them, we could have to make special manipulations. I hope a day that somebody will listen my wish ^^

But don't worry, ntsd games are attractive Smile the same here in france.
ENice

Health Health : 0
Registration date : 2013-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson on April 23rd 2013, 8:54 pm

I seriously doubt that such a day will come - the current NTSD project is, effectively, on hiatus - there haven't been any updates in ages.

And I think somebody actually came up with your idea earlier and since nobody decided to make it, so meh.

About the pain of unlocking characters: what I meant is that when people would play online and let's say person A has unlocked e.g. Sasuke, whereas person B hasn't, the person B would be at a serious disadvantage.

And to be honest, I don't think it's that possible to make an ntsd game based on lf2 that would hold all the characters - pre-timeskip, post-timeskip.
Crimson
Mammon (Avaritia)
Mammon (Avaritia)

Health Health : 51
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top