FirzenSK
Hokages Advisor
Hokages Advisor

Health Health : 48
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto 623

Post by Crimson on March 6th 2013, 5:07 pm

It's good that he's developing the story, but it's by far too slow. This manga ceased being Naruto (Sasuke), but is now about... Hashirama and Madara? Lol. Not that impressed by the story, it's funnily idealistic.
Crimson
Mammon (Avaritia)
Mammon (Avaritia)

Health Health : 51
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei on March 6th 2013, 7:55 pm

I wonder how many more chapters will this Hashirama/Madara saga consume?
Tbh I liked this chapter cause it showed how much Madara and Hashirama were close as friends.

Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Health Health : 445
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK on March 6th 2013, 8:15 pm

I think in next chapter we will see them little older and we will be little closer to born of Konoha.
FirzenSK
Hokages Advisor
Hokages Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson on March 6th 2013, 8:37 pm

[V]ergil wrote:I wonder how many more chapters will this Hashirama/Madara saga consume?
Tbh I liked this chapter cause it showed how much Madara and Hashirama were close as friends.

I'm getting bored of this overused concept - best friends but foes and bitter enemies in the end. Starting with Naruto and Sasuke, the list follows: Obito and Kakashi, Jiraiya and Orochimaru, Danzou and Sarutobi, Madara and Hashirama. It's been used so much it isn't even surprising. Amd I'm bored of these oversimplified parallelisms - both Hishirama and Madara had brothers who died, both have the same ideal, the fathers of both thought up the same plan of ambushing the other.
Crimson
Mammon (Avaritia)
Mammon (Avaritia)

Back to top Go down

Post by Akshit on March 6th 2013, 10:47 pm

@Crimson wrote:
[V]ergil wrote:I wonder how many more chapters will this Hashirama/Madara saga consume?

I'm getting bored of this overused concept - best friends but foes and bitter enemies in the end. Starting with Naruto and Sasuke, the list follows: Obito and Kakashi, Jiraiya and Orochimaru, Danzou and Sarutobi, Madara and Hashirama. It's been used so much it isn't even surprising. Amd I'm bored of these oversimplified parallelisms - both Hishirama and Madara had brothers who died, both have the same ideal, the fathers of both thought up the same plan of ambushing the other.

Yeah,And also its full of fillers and shit...It's really annoying you wait for comics for week and it turns out to be filler or completely boring,thats why I stopped reading it a while ago...And if you're bored of the friends and foes concept..Go watch The Prestige ( Cast: Cristian Bale & Hugh Jackman)..It'll change your view about that concept.Though yea its sucks and is repetitive in Naruto,I agree with that much.
Akshit
Konoha's White Fang
Konoha's White Fang

Health Health : -165
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by waxgyi on March 7th 2013, 1:20 am

Lol I can careless with repetitive concept that been happening naruverse, the relationship that hashirama and Madara had that time seem pretty unique and to find Madara was antagonist from beginning makes wonder what force him to do things he did in the future.

We might have final battle between hashirama and Madara if you think about it!

waxgyi
Chunnin of the Leaf
Chunnin of the Leaf

Health Health : 12
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson on March 7th 2013, 1:43 am

Nooo, that'd be very bad. I mean, this manga was supposed to be about Naruto. In reality it's about Sasuke, but it'll be even more gay if the whole ending is about Hashirama and Madara fighting and then confessing their manly love for each other -.-
Crimson
Mammon (Avaritia)
Mammon (Avaritia)

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK on March 7th 2013, 2:11 am

@Crimson wrote:

I think its 100% normal.
Just thikn about it. Real life. People still have the same problems with each others. Life is about friends, love, hatred,... Everybody in this world have almost the same feeling. They have similiar stories. In real it is the same. But here will be difference: Naruto will help to Sasuke and he will come back. Why? Because Naruto is fairy tale. Kishimote want show to world you can find your happy ending no matter what. You just must trying...
FirzenSK
Hokages Advisor
Hokages Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Akshit on March 7th 2013, 9:51 am

^Umm....no exactly,we got more fcked up ninja-less issues in real life.I can't relate my life to it in anyway :/
Akshit
Konoha's White Fang
Konoha's White Fang

Health Health : -165
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenert on March 7th 2013, 6:59 pm

@Crimson wrote:

You can be shallow, like you just pointed out or you can take the whole topic a bit more deeply. Given that the writer of Naruto is a grown man, there's a high chance he likes to philosophize every now and then and perhaps even share it by putting it into his manga?
The most obvious thing you can read out from this chapter is that no matter how different you are or where your family's faith lies, you are still the same. Just like in the real world. No matter what race you are, what skin color you have, what country you're from, you're still a human being.
Also, every other "couple" had different reasons for turning "rawrr I'm bad now".
Sasuke - to avenge
Obito - to make everything beautiful and flowery
Orochimaru - "I wanna be the very best, like noone ever was"
Don't remember Danzou's reason, don't know Madara's yet.

Also, did Izuna and Tobirama know eachother as well? "Yo Izuno" - Tobirama "Yo Tobirama" - Izuna
Kenert

Health Health : 7
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK on March 8th 2013, 3:05 pm

Yeah, I didnt mention that.

Izuna and Tobirama know each other, but Madara and Hashirama dont know each other. Its little weird.
FirzenSK
Hokages Advisor
Hokages Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei on March 8th 2013, 4:51 pm

Orochimaru - "I wanna be the very best, like noone ever was"

Haha Pokemon.Razz

Hiei
Hokage