Forum InACtive ....

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Forum InACtive ....

Post by Akshit on March 5th 2013, 10:03 pm

Well Crimson...It is creepy,I'm like the Ghost thats always been on this forum and finally got myself a virtual A/C to represent myself...And yea Bob was great guy(He's the one who took me in Lightning),I think he posted the pic of his leg once,that how he was in wheelchair...I don't remember If it was temporary or not.
Akshit
Konoha's White Fang
Konoha's White Fang

Health Health : -165
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezeal on March 5th 2013, 10:05 pm

Was that Bob? I remember someone did post a picture of their leg/arm with screws and support. Looked quite nasty.

Health Health : 7
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Akshit on March 5th 2013, 10:07 pm

Yea nasty's the right word,I'm pretty sure it was Bob....I was 11 or 12 back then...that pic really troubled me,and I kept wonderin if its permanent or not,still do sometimes...If only I could remember.

Edit:I forgot to mention members like Bgnin,Bijuuguy,Blkdrgn,Tempest,TrePAc,AJ.....the list goes on and on..
Akshit
Konoha's White Fang
Konoha's White Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateNinja on March 5th 2013, 11:16 pm

You never know what can happen. Like most users I was very active when I joined forum. After few months I chilled out, forgot about forum, was checking it once a month or two.
Then LiGhtninGeR said Divisor mentioned me in his interview, and some stuff started in Earth, so I became more active, now I check forum few times a day again. And I thought I'd forget about it, but this (still) isn't case.

But Divi said truth. If there's team working on NTSD, release later versions, and if there's NTSD team working on game, new members will always come. Old ones getting "grown up" and lose interest... Of course, this can be changed, but time will show what will happen.

Слава Словени ! Sława Słowianie ! Слава Славяне ! Slava Sloveni ! :

B A N G !:

UltimateNinja

Health Health : 5
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by ACE KyoUno on March 5th 2013, 11:43 pm

Am I active or not?
Am I old or not? That's the question.

ACE KyoUno
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]

Health Health : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-30

http://www.youtube.com/user/Numbuh243by216

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiin on March 5th 2013, 11:48 pm

@Akshit wrote:Of course it doesn't...IT matters to me and thats all that matters...I can't forget xlilbob,ekko,zazz,12scratch,zxcv,kentaru( and ofc there is the era of Sound,Kytes,Domin,Gio,Stunkata,Satamino,Grafizz,Manny,Magnamancy and all that),...or any of those guys,they were like my brother's best friend back then and even though I didn't get my A/C till 2009 I knew them all by heart even if they didn't know me !!!

Well you really can't say you know them since you were just watching from Raka. Besides the New generation is coming but they are mostly found in fire since it's more active than other countries. Besides back then it was mainly Bleach and Naruto that were big, now days it's Fairy Tail, One Piece and Naruto. Not to mention a new season or movie of Dragon Ball is coming soon. Also most of the new generation is playing COD, Halo or LoL.

Remi-Chan wrote:
Within the Wind, a love story~
Zeiin

Health Health : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezeal on March 6th 2013, 12:06 am

What do you consider the "new generation"? I'm only 18, yet I nor any of my friends play any of the three mentioned games.

Back to top Go down

Post by DoM!n on March 6th 2013, 12:11 am

Well, then you either live under the rock , or you and your friends have good taste in videogames

DoM!n
Mizukage
Mizukage

Health Health : 261
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson on March 6th 2013, 12:44 am

@Akshit wrote:Well Crimson...It is creepy,I'm like the Ghost thats always been on this forum and finally got myself a virtual A/C to represent myself

More like a stalker-san.

@ACE KyoUno wrote:Am I active or not?

You can join me, wizened and grizzled grandpa Uno.

@Zeiin wrote:[...]
Well you really can't say you know them since you were just watching from Raka.

This.

@Zeiin wrote:Besides the New generation is coming but they are mostly found in fire since it's more active than other countries. Besides back then it was mainly Bleach and Naruto that were big, now days it's Fairy Tail, One Piece and Naruto. Not to mention a new season or movie of Dragon Ball is coming soon. Also most of the new generation is playing COD, Halo or LoL.

True. And Naruto is slowly ending as a manga. What will happen after that? Who knows.

Kenert wrote:What do you consider the "new generation"? I'm only 18, yet I nor any of my friends play any of the three mentioned games.

I was probably 18 when I joined the forum and was older by the forum age standards than most.

@DoM!n wrote:Well, then you either live under the rock , or you and your friends have good taste in videogames

I'd say it's the rock Razz

Spoiler:
By Dom!n, my awesome slavic brother from the west
Crimson
Mammon (Avaritia)
Mammon (Avaritia)

Health Health : 51
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateNinja on March 6th 2013, 1:00 am

@Crimson wrote:
@ACE KyoUno wrote:Am I active or not?

You can join me, wizened and grizzled grandpa Uno.

Kids...

Слава Словени ! Sława Słowianie ! Слава Славяне ! Slava Sloveni ! :

B A N G !:

UltimateNinja

Health Health : 5
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on March 6th 2013, 7:31 am

@Crimson wrote:True. And Naruto is slowly ending as a manga. What will happen after that? Who knows.
Besides a flock of angry fanboys who follow Naruto to a T mad that their precious show is gone, life will go on as usual.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. ~ Edmund Burke

Any man can handle adversity. If you truly want to test a man's character, give him power. ~ Abraham Lincoln

People are like dice. We throw ourselves into the direction of our own choosing.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Akshit on March 6th 2013, 12:30 pm

@Zeiin wrote:
Well you really can't say you know them since you were just watching from Raka

I was sitting next to him all the time....EVery second...so yeah I do Shocked
Akshit
Konoha's White Fang
Konoha's White Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezeal on March 6th 2013, 12:45 pm

Curse those conjoined twins! Always keeping their secrets from us...

Back to top Go down

Post by Akshit on March 6th 2013, 1:04 pm

WE ain't twins...He's older.
(@Kenert: Lets keep all that imaginary stuff to general thread,lets not bring it here)
Akshit
Konoha's White Fang
Konoha's White Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson on March 6th 2013, 5:15 pm

@Storm wrote:
@Crimson wrote:True. And Naruto is slowly ending as a manga. What will happen after that? Who knows.
Besides a flock of angry fanboys who follow Naruto to a T mad that their precious show is gone, life will go on as usual.

Pretty much true, though I'll be kinda glad that I've read the whole thing through and don't have to read it anymore as well as not feeling guilty for using up all that time on Naruto and not seeing it through til the end.

And I was rather talking about the forum here.

@Akshit wrote:
@Zeiin wrote:
Well you really can't say you know them since you were just watching from Raka

I was sitting next to him all the time....EVery second...so yeah I do Shocked

I dunno, I'd be pretty pissed if somebody was looking over my shoulder while I was in teh internetz.

Spoiler:
Crimson
Mammon (Avaritia)
Mammon (Avaritia)

Back to top Go down

Post by Akshit on March 6th 2013, 5:18 pm

Naruto is losing its teach,I mean the final battle is too damn long !!! Madara runnin around, i mean WTF seriously.

And about that,he never minded it,sometimes he himself called me next to him as he knew how much I liked it Very Happy
Akshit
Konoha's White Fang
Konoha's White Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Remilia Scarlet on March 6th 2013, 6:34 pm

@Crimson wrote:I dunno, I'd be pretty pissed if somebody was looking over my shoulder while I was in teh internetz.

Doesn't matter who, but once they look at my screen, I'll be either staring at google.com or my desktop until they're gone >.>

xD
Remilia Scarlet

Health Health : 81
Registration date : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sander on March 6th 2013, 6:44 pm

@Remilia Scarlet wrote:Doesn't matter who, but once they look at my screen, I'll be either staring at google.com or my desktop until they're gone >.>
xD

Wow. That is exactly me. Though, sometimes I just scroll down on youtube until that person leaves.

Sander
Konoha's Yellow Flash
Konoha's Yellow Flash

Health Health : 29
Registration date : 2010-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Divisor XII on March 6th 2013, 7:30 pm

@Crimson wrote:
@Divisor XII wrote:As many pointed out, the problem is that "old" members who were here since 2008/2009 have grown up and got responsibilites and stuff...I can say for myself, I have many things to take care of and therefore I only come here on the now rare occasions when I find myself with nothing to do.

The forum though, won't die...at least not in the near future. When/if the team releases a new version, kids will flock to this forum again...it may not be like the golden times, but it's still something.

I guess it's time for our generation to step down and pass this forum on to more eager ones.

I fear there aren't as many as we'd hope sensible new and eager ones out there. And less and less people 'flock' to the forum, even during release times.

True that, but we can't have everything, amirite? Razz
Of course it's not gonna be like it used to be, but at least some people will still be here and converse like we do now...and as soon as there are people like this, the forum won't die.
What will happen to the forum, if it won't die...well, that's another story.

@UltimateNinja wrote:You never know what can happen. Like most users I was very active when I joined forum. After few months I chilled out, forgot about forum, was checking it once a month or two.
Then LiGhtninGeR said Divisor mentioned me in his interview, and some stuff started in Earth, so I became more active, now I check forum few times a day again. And I thought I'd forget about it, but this (still) isn't case.

But Divi said truth. If there's team working on NTSD, release later versions, and if there's NTSD team working on game, new members will always come. Old ones getting "grown up" and lose interest... Of course, this can be changed, but time will show what will happen.

So it is I, who have brought you here again! Very Happy
My powah knows no limits!

Mafia is terrorizing the Town again...who will prevail? Join the Citizen or Mafia side in the exciting and unpredictable forum game experience:
The Mafia Revolutions - SIGN UP HERE! (click)

Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Health Health : 117
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Divisor XII on March 6th 2013, 7:36 pm

Oh, btw...I find it ironic in a funny way that a thread where OP complains about inactivity is currently the most active thread Razz

Mafia is terrorizing the Town again...who will prevail? Join the Citizen or Mafia side in the exciting and unpredictable forum game experience:
The Mafia Revolutions - SIGN UP HERE! (click)

Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Health Health : 117
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by DoM!n on March 6th 2013, 7:49 pm

Divisor you doubleposted, now give up your mod powers.

@Akshit
can you prove that you are his bro?

DoM!n
Mizukage
Mizukage

Health Health : 261
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezeal on March 6th 2013, 8:30 pm

He could post the birth certificates onto this forum...

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson on March 6th 2013, 8:57 pm

@Sander wrote:
@Remilia Scarlet wrote:Doesn't matter who, but once they look at my screen, I'll be either staring at google.com or my desktop until they're gone >.>
xD

Wow. That is exactly me. Though, sometimes I just scroll down on youtube until that person leaves.

I minimalize all windows and start doing random select rectangles with my mouse xD

@Divisor XII wrote:Oh, btw...I find it ironic in a funny way that a thread where OP complains about inactivity is currently the most active thread Razz

Hahaha, so true. And so... ironically sad, kinda. We all get active when it comes to bitchin about inactivity xD

@DoM!n wrote:Divisor you doubleposted, now give up your mod powers.
[...]

Yes Divi, give us power

Kenert wrote:He could post the birth certificates onto this forum...

I don't see how that would prove that he's his bro:P

Spoiler:
Crimson
Mammon (Avaritia)
Mammon (Avaritia)

Back to top Go down

Post by LiGhtninGeR on March 6th 2013, 10:04 pm

@Divisor XII wrote:
@UltimateNinja wrote:...Then LiGhtninGeR said Divisor mentioned me in his interview, and some stuff...

So it is I, who have brought you here again! Very Happy
My powah knows no limits!

Read again, mortal.

Credits to Mister Norc.

Water Country
LiGhtninGeR
Lucifer (Superbia)
Lucifer (Superbia)

Health Health : 50
Registration date : 2010-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Akshit on March 6th 2013, 10:19 pm

@Dom!n:
It took him months to get through his phase of non-forumness and carry on his studies and stuff.You guys will get him addicted again and me killed.Well as for the proving part,you should check my IP from the very firsts posts I made like when I applied for Lightning...but I think they are deleted.And If you remember his photo that he once posted in a Sig...I can provide you with his latest Pic to make you believe :p Or maybe some stuff he made back then maybe stored in back up files of the old computer..
Btw was it you who posted a pic with a Shoe on his head ???

@Divisor:
Who/What are you referring to as OP ?

At last I have bought some activeness in the form of this topic !! Very Happy
Akshit
Konoha's White Fang
Konoha's White Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content