Card Game. Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG that is.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Card Game. Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG that is.

Post by XavierEvera on February 24th 2013, 11:59 pm

as u could tell just by looking at author of this topic, it is i, xaveve. and yes i have question to all of you, without an exception. question about life. question about death. question about... heart of the cards. have u guys been playing those? or maybe you are still doing it? if yes i can give you oppurtunity to get rid of some of your old trash or stuff that you're not using in your actual deck. im willing to buy some of those or maybe trade if that's your will. even if not but you'd like to remember old times when card wasnt took to the motorcycles yet then i, with highest pleasure, wanna inform u about existing such nice site called Dueling Network, which emulates this most difficult card game in the world. there is a deck constructor to make your own deck from build-in library which have names of ALL existing card to duel with your friends and players around the world by browser.

and here it is, my vagina Dueling Network. CLICK

wanna play with me? no prob, bro. my nick at DN is same as my forum one so there shouldnt be any problems with search.
XavierEvera

Health Health : 30
Registration date : 2010-02-03

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top