Suggestion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Suggestion

Post by ash and misty on February 14th 2013, 6:34 pm

Well i just thought about it
maybe in the next version awaking mod will be nice ? Very Happy
I mean you need to charge your chakra few sec after it already got to the end of the bar
then the screen will shake and you will see your player changes hes form,eyes,body
like Naruto will use sage as awaking
Sasuke will use EMS(Will grant him the abillity to use Susano and Stronger Amaterasu)
Pain will get faster and stronger
Kakashi will active his MS and etc etc

ash and misty
Chunnin of the Leaf
Chunnin of the Leaf

Health Health : 0
Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://xxz.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion

Post by -samael- on February 14th 2013, 9:27 pm

Let make things clear here... This is NTSD and not Ninja storm.

This is just my opinion. I know that people LOVE Ninja storm, including Kentaru, but IMO we need to create a new game and not just copy things from a ready game... If we will copy a game is better we rest and just go to play Ninja storm... Ninja storm is a ready game and i will not need to work like a crazy just for COPY one game.... People need to understand that: Ninja storm is a pvp game, 3d with a compleately different engine of lf2. LF2 is a beat and up game 2d.

Thats the why copy the idea of charge bar didn't worked and some others copied ideas will not work too.

Btw... I'm not upset with you for your idea but its needed to be said! I see everywere people asking us to COPY ideas from Ninja storm (Including inside the team -.-") and i just HATE this! We are making a new game and not doing a copy!

We can create 1000 different ways to active sage/kyuubi/EMS/MS and whatever the anime create for us. Why in the word people think that is cool just copy one game? ._."

Originality is the word that make NTSD become what it is today! Is rare you know one person that like naruto and don't know ntsd.

Is how i said... IMO i preffer to create new things and not just copy... Smile
-samael-
NTSD II Coder
NTSD II Coder

Health Health : 128
Registration date : 2012-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ash and misty on February 14th 2013, 10:47 pm

k i got your point
sorry for been stupid ._.
you can close the topic
ash and misty
Chunnin of the Leaf
Chunnin of the Leaf

Health Health : 0
Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://xxz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by -samael- on February 14th 2013, 11:07 pm

No bro.... This is not stupid... rlx... I'm just saying that it is my opinion.. u know?

Maybe my opinion can be stupid XDD

but is what i think... i don't like the idea of copy anything... :p
-samael-
NTSD II Coder
NTSD II Coder

Health Health : 128
Registration date : 2012-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Elmo86 on February 18th 2013, 7:55 am

-samael- wrote:Let make things clear here... This is NTSD and not Ninja storm.

This is just my opinion. I know that people LOVE Ninja storm, including Kentaru, but IMO we need to create a new game and not just copy things from a ready game... If we will copy a game is better we rest and just go to play Ninja storm... Ninja storm is a ready game and i will not need to work like a crazy just for COPY one game.... People need to understand that: Ninja storm is a pvp game, 3d with a compleately different engine of lf2. LF2 is a beat and up game 2d.

Thats the why copy the idea of charge bar didn't worked and some others copied ideas will not work too.

Btw... I'm not upset with you for your idea but its needed to be said! I see everywere people asking us to COPY ideas from Ninja storm (Including inside the team -.-") and i just HATE this! We are making a new game and not doing a copy!

We can create 1000 different ways to active sage/kyuubi/EMS/MS and whatever the anime create for us. Why in the word people think that is cool just copy one game? ._."

Originality is the word that make NTSD become what it is today! Is rare you know one person that like naruto and don't know ntsd.

Is how i said... IMO i preffer to create new things and not just copy... Smile

Glad to know that the NTSD Team intend to do the game with the same ideology of NTSD 2.4 (all techniques have a purpose in the game).

I always try to give new ideas for the game, but it's difficult to create new techniques that are useful to attack or defend or attack / counterattack and sometimes even evasive, for example, Yamato has the ability to change the battlefield (as in NTSD 2.4) is very limited, considering the potential, because I remember they had created many new techniques like 2 or 3 years.
Elmo86
Konoha ANBU
Konoha ANBU

Health Health : 40
Registration date : 2010-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top