NTSD II christmas release Bugs List

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: NTSD II christmas release Bugs List

Post by Rhino.Freak on January 6th 2013, 3:40 pm

Added more..

- Kakashi is not able to teleport enemy to team-mate as written in movelist
avatar
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Health Health : 79
Country : Fire
Posts : 4393
Registration date : 2010-08-27

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NTSD II christmas release Bugs List

Post by DrKret on January 6th 2013, 5:23 pm

When Gaara is walking on platform is look strange.

I teleported Gaara when he was doing sand coffin and the person that was in it just keep standing in sand while someone hit him (person in sand, not gaara)

When Killer Bee throwing his sword and it hit in ground it sound like hitted naruto

Edit:
When some chars (like Tsunade in my case) attack (or maybe catch becouse I dont know how work her run attack) Sasuke when he is doing Chidori Sword. He was knocked down but lighting beam still was ther to and of game (http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/633/bugma.jpg)
avatar
DrKret


Health Health : 3
Posts : 73
Registration date : 2010-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: NTSD II christmas release Bugs List

Post by Rhino.Freak on January 10th 2013, 12:53 pm

UPDATED.. added more..
avatar
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Health Health : 79
Country : Fire
Posts : 4393
Registration date : 2010-08-27

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NTSD II christmas release Bugs List

Post by jassisngh12 on January 10th 2013, 2:06 pm

@UchihaS wrote:
@Vaanire wrote:Sometimes air phoenix just flows through the ground and items have no effect on the ground (oil does not splash and so on).

only in Lee on Road.

Edit: or i'm wrong? o.0

http://www.myimg.de/?img=Bug8c23e.png

http://www.myimg.de/?img=bug1be28f.png

somehow this happend today, really don't know why it worked

I even got record so it isn't fake (works only for fixed version from -samael-)
sendspace.com h25hvu

if i'm not wrong it works only when that fire ball shooting thing appears.
hey I was just trying ur recorded file n see what is it saying http://www.myimg.de/?img=Capture6b3b6a.png , is m using old version or something??
avatar
jassisngh12


Health Health : 4
Country : Lightning
Posts : 728
Registration date : 2012-12-28

Back to top Go down

Re: NTSD II christmas release Bugs List

Post by Remilia Scarlet on January 10th 2013, 5:35 pm

@jassisngh12 wrote:
@UchihaS wrote:
I even got record so it isn't fake (works only for fixed version from -samael-)
sendspace.com h25hvu

if i'm not wrong it works only when that fire ball shooting thing appears.
hey I was just trying ur recorded file n see what is it saying http://www.myimg.de/?img=Capture6b3b6a.png , is m using old version or something??

Yes, your version is outdated.

He is even saying: "works only for fixed version from -samael-" which is actually almost the same almost the same version as yours just with reduced damage for Kakashi's raikiri dog and more mana cost on Kakashi's genjutsu (even tho he is not even using Kakashi in his recorded file).

_________________
avatar
Remilia Scarlet


Health Health : 77
Country : Wind
Posts : 4009
Registration date : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Re: NTSD II christmas release Bugs List

Post by jassisngh12 on January 12th 2013, 7:43 pm

lars5666 wrote:
@jassisngh12 wrote:
@UchihaS wrote:
I even got record so it isn't fake (works only for fixed version from -samael-)
sendspace.com h25hvu

if i'm not wrong it works only when that fire ball shooting thing appears.
hey I was just trying ur recorded file n see what is it saying http://www.myimg.de/?img=Capture6b3b6a.png , is m using old version or something??

Yes, your version is outdated.

He is even saying: "works only for fixed version from -samael-" which is actually almost the same almost the same version as yours just with reduced damage for Kakashi's raikiri dog and more mana cost on Kakashi's genjutsu (even tho he is not even using Kakashi in his recorded file).
so where can I get that latest version?? can u give the link or help me to find it??
avatar
jassisngh12


Health Health : 4
Country : Lightning
Posts : 728
Registration date : 2012-12-28

Back to top Go down

Re: NTSD II christmas release Bugs List

Post by Remilia Scarlet on January 12th 2013, 8:11 pm

@jassisngh12 wrote:
so where can I get that latest version?? can u give the link or help me to find it??

http://ntsd.open-board.com/t25424-ntsd-ii-christmas-release

The link there is updated according to Smouk.

_________________
avatar
Remilia Scarlet


Health Health : 77
Country : Wind
Posts : 4009
Registration date : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Re: NTSD II christmas release Bugs List

Post by jassisngh12 on January 12th 2013, 8:36 pm

lars5666 wrote:
@jassisngh12 wrote:
so where can I get that latest version?? can u give the link or help me to find it??

http://ntsd.open-board.com/t25424-ntsd-ii-christmas-release

The link there is updated according to Smouk.
okey thank you Smile
avatar
jassisngh12


Health Health : 4
Country : Lightning
Posts : 728
Registration date : 2012-12-28

Back to top Go down

Re: NTSD II christmas release Bugs List

Post by Elmo86 on January 18th 2013, 11:10 pm

If you do the attack of the clones in the air on fire, clones do not disappear.
avatar
Elmo86
Konoha ANBU
Konoha ANBU

Health Health : 40
Country : Fire
Posts : 1306
Registration date : 2010-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: NTSD II christmas release Bugs List

Post by beware on January 20th 2013, 10:58 pm

on w7 64b when i click randomize the game force closes

beware

Health Health : 0
Posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-01-20

Back to top Go down

Re: NTSD II christmas release Bugs List

Post by tikal on February 7th 2013, 4:33 pm

LoL just saying, but Temari is too damn strong XD
avatar
tikal


Health Health : 0
Posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: NTSD II christmas release Bugs List

Post by Haminem on February 28th 2013, 11:13 am

sasuke's final chidori move doesn't work for me...
avatar
Haminem


Health Health : 2
Posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: NTSD II christmas release Bugs List

Post by Haminem on February 28th 2013, 11:58 am

@Haminem wrote:sasuke's final chidori move doesn't work for me...
Nevermind guys I found it... Very Happy
avatar
Haminem


Health Health : 2
Posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: NTSD II christmas release Bugs List

Post by Aloezye on August 17th 2013, 5:59 pm

In the character selection screen, after pressing Randomize the game crashes.
Not sure if this is only for me but I downloaded the game twice and it happened again. Check into it.
avatar
Aloezye

Health Health : 0
Posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: NTSD II christmas release Bugs List

Post by naved on December 31st 2014, 12:04 pm

in stage mod survival, the game freezes when an comp. sasuke uses sharingan or comp. pain uses sinra tensai

naved

Health Health : 0
Posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-12-23

Back to top Go down

Re: NTSD II christmas release Bugs List

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum