General section

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Should this idea come to see the sun?

50% 50% 
[ 4 ]
50% 50% 
[ 4 ]
 
Total Votes : 8

General section

Post by N.D on December 22nd 2012, 2:51 pm

Again,not trying to be rude,trying to rivive this forum.I held my own forums.I know how the system works.
There is a big and messy problems with that thread.There are alot of usless threads.There are alot of NOT UPDATED COUNTRIES.
I can see lightning is dead,thats a shame it was active back then.Lets get back on my suggestion
Am suggesting the wiping out of general.And creating whole new one.With strict new rules about joining the country,about staying in country,and the purpose of the country.Here the lightning country.Our leader well "his inactive" And he has no purpose to lift that country to the potential.He looks inactive tho.Countries should have their leaders to lead.Not to lay in bed.I know there are people with lives.But there is that 1,2 hours you can spend here.Even if its night when you finish all your work you can come and chat with your fellow countryman.So in order for my idea to work.Lets have the petition on should it be done,nor shouldn't it.
One more thing. Am not saying you should remove "VOLDMORT" from his status.Am saying if he can't be active someone else should be there to guide.There are a lot of old members who are willing to lead that.Not saying "ME" saying that everybody with activity,high health.Should be picked.Or at least voting should be done.

So let me make it clear.

1:General thread needs to restart.Countries should make more awesome topics.More strict rules.Wiping out old members.Getting new ones,who will serve its country.And make them popular.(Lightning idea is considered here)
2:Countries should be unique not just dump ass ideas,to represent them.
3:More collaboration should be done with counties them selfs.Like Fire+Lightning can join forces in battling Water+Earth.Or signature contest between countries.
4:There should be dedicated mod to keep that happening.

Am gonna run this pull for a week.
Admins,dont take it personally,not asking you directly.This should be desition of the forum,and admins.Democracy Smile
avatar
N.D


Health Health : 58
Country : Lightning
Posts : 2764
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: General section

Post by ACE KyoUno on December 22nd 2012, 3:15 pm

Well, you're a bit late with these useful suggestions.
It may seem as a deadlock there, but currently the mod court is discussing the maintenance of changes.

They key point is people's attitude. If people will be really willing to collaborate and bring activity, then it would work.
There were some issues with administration due to which people are either reluctant or too lazy to do it. But I see a nice future in little time.

_________________





avatar
ACE KyoUno
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]

Health Health : 407
Country : Earth
Posts : 9564
Registration date : 2008-08-30

http://www.youtube.com/user/Numbuh243by216

Back to top Go down

Re: General section

Post by N.D on December 22nd 2012, 3:33 pm

Am the first one to give effort.You probably,you are old member to...I don't know really how much mods,are active here.We should let game developers rest in piece without doing major stuff here.Maybe new mods should be assigned,to do that kind of work.I will try to bring activity,and a lot of country work with all my power..People might look at this thread and think about it.
Thats why am saying delete members who aren't doing shit.I can see there are clans who don't even serve the purpose.Its just messy and taking up space.If you want a clan? To talk about,"Anime","Movies","Games".Let 1 Moderate,1 section which he desires.Like "Anime section".There are a lot of people who actually know a lot more of anime then some people.Thats here again,great idea.That "Leader"(Mod)of that section,should try and learn the newbs in that section,give them a good anime to watch,discuss that anime they've watched.And stuff like that.
There is really potential to rise this forum,because its interesting in its own way.
avatar
N.D


Health Health : 58
Country : Lightning
Posts : 2764
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: General section

Post by ACE KyoUno on December 22nd 2012, 4:18 pm

Too bad you forgot most of us, ND. awesome
Well, I can't say I remember you clearly myself, but I am looking forward to see you in actions.

But be prepared that current forum isn't like former at all.
New people, new attitude.

_________________





avatar
ACE KyoUno
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]

Health Health : 407
Country : Earth
Posts : 9564
Registration date : 2008-08-30

http://www.youtube.com/user/Numbuh243by216

Back to top Go down

Re: General section

Post by Remilia Scarlet on December 22nd 2012, 4:25 pm

I can only remember ND as that lightning guy with the Little Big Planet avatar, but not much else.

As for the idea, there's really not needed to delete everything, we only need interested and active members for stuff to get good.

But yes, it is very possible to change the Kage, that happens sometimes in a while.

_________________

:3:





@Zeiin wrote: *grabs her chest with the force of 100 men. xD

@Ksarme wrote:Bitches don't know about our Skype, yo.


avatar
Remilia Scarlet


Health Health : 77
Country : Wind
Posts : 3996
Registration date : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Re: General section

Post by N.D on December 22nd 2012, 4:28 pm

Hm yea i had that avatar.Hm maybe not delete whole section,maybe just delete the country topics,and create them again.With new strict rules,and privileges,and stuff like that.Now people get into the country just to get their name in color probably.
avatar
N.D


Health Health : 58
Country : Lightning
Posts : 2764
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: General section

Post by Crimson on December 22nd 2012, 5:05 pm

N D wrote:Again,not trying to be rude,trying to rivive this forum.I held my own forums.I know how the system works.
There is a big and messy problems with that thread.There are alot of usless threads.There are alot of NOT UPDATED COUNTRIES.
I can see lightning is dead,thats a shame it was active back then.Lets get back on my suggestion
Am suggesting the wiping out of general.And creating whole new one.With strict new rules about joining the country,about staying in country,and the purpose of the country.Here the lightning country.Our leader well "his inactive" And he has no purpose to lift that country to the potential.He looks inactive tho.Countries should have their leaders to lead.Not to lay in bed.I know there are people with lives.But there is that 1,2 hours you can spend here.Even if its night when you finish all your work you can come and chat with your fellow countryman.So in order for my idea to work.Lets have the petition on should it be done,nor shouldn't it.
One more thing. Am not saying you should remove "VOLDMORT" from his status.Am saying if he can't be active someone else should be there to guide.There are a lot of old members who are willing to lead that.Not saying "ME" saying that everybody with activity,high health.Should be picked.Or at least voting should be done.

So let me make it clear.

1:General thread needs to restart.Countries should make more awesome topics.More strict rules.Wiping out old members.Getting new ones,who will serve its country.And make them popular.(Lightning idea is considered here)
2:Countries should be unique not just dump ass ideas,to represent them.
3:More collaboration should be done with counties them selfs.Like Fire+Lightning can join forces in battling Water+Earth.Or signature contest between countries.
4:There should be dedicated mod to keep that happening.

Am gonna run this pull for a week.
Admins,dont take it personally,not asking you directly.This should be desition of the forum,and admins.Democracy Smile

N D wrote:Am the first one to give effort.You probably,you are old member to...I don't know really how much mods,are active here.We should let game developers rest in piece without doing major stuff here.Maybe new mods should be assigned,to do that kind of work.I will try to bring activity,and a lot of country work with all my power..People might look at this thread and think about it.
Thats why am saying delete members who aren't doing shit.I can see there are clans who don't even serve the purpose.Its just messy and taking up space.If you want a clan? To talk about,"Anime","Movies","Games".Let 1 Moderate,1 section which he desires.Like "Anime section".There are a lot of people who actually know a lot more of anime then some people.Thats here again,great idea.That "Leader"(Mod)of that section,should try and learn the newbs in that section,give them a good anime to watch,discuss that anime they've watched.And stuff like that.
There is really potential to rise this forum,because its interesting in its own way.

Gosh, aren't you the saviour, come to aid this forum in its rebirth. Its like deapseabyrd reborn. Whatever. All in all, its nice that you're feeling all active and obliged to help. On the other hand, you were unpresent for a long time (whatever the reason was, being it unlawful banning by Nave or any other power-abusing former admin) and I find it kind of funny that after one, two days of careful observation and thinking you have come up with a super solution. All in all, I look forward to hearing more from you on this subject since you seem to have some better ideas than other people. Nevertheless, a serious dialogue must first take place, here, for everybody to see and read, before anything is to be done. Democracy is fine and everything, but we dislike cheap populism. So that's for a starter.

If you have been present earlier on the forum, then you might've seen the influence of the ntsd game on the whole community - when ntsd was being developed, then the forum thrived. After zxcv left and the game went practically on a hiatus, the forum started dying like a plant without water. Afterall, the main theme of this forum IS NTSD. Thus I find it funny when you say that the game developers should have nothing to do with this forum - in the beginning it was created by the very creators of ntsd or people somehow affiliated with the game.

And I find it kind of rude for you to say that you're the first to give an effort. Don't be so full of yourself. Were you even here earlier to see anything and make a comparison? You were gone, atleast accoring to your previous posts, for 2 whole years.

More ontopic, about your suggestions:

N D wrote:
1:General thread needs to restart.Countries should make more awesome topics.More strict rules.Wiping out old members.Getting new ones,who will serve its country.And make them popular.(Lightning idea is considered here)
2:Countries should be unique not just dump ass ideas,to represent them.
3:More collaboration should be done with counties them selfs.Like Fire+Lightning can join forces in battling Water+Earth.Or signature contest between countries.
4:There should be dedicated mod to keep that happening.

What does the general thread and what do countries have to do with one another?! I fail to understand that.
Countries are groups of people who share a common liking of each other or of certain things. They are organised in countries as to make their contact with each other easier. The general section is for everybody to write, so that everybody would see.

A bit of a digression: you started your whole raving about the forum's inactivity and being unawesome and about the lightning country. To be honest, I think your whole issue is the situation of the lightning country. So please, do not meddle your personal feelings here with more objective things. And if you have a problem with the Lightning country, then write to a mod/admin, talk with the other members of your country (that, I think, is the most important. Just because you don't like something does not mean you can force your ideals onto other members of your country. If they also want change then I'm sure you'll change something here). Don't bring this out into the open, it's not our issue how you organise yourself in the lightning country. Besides, it's kind of rude, bringing out your country matters into the public like that (maybe some people of your country do not want outsiders to meddle in them).

About point 2 of your suggestions: could you be more specific? "Dumb ass ideas to represent them"? "Make more awesome topics"? What does that mean?

About collaboration. What do you mean? As in playing ntsd against eachother? C'mon, were not kids anymore. There are regular tournaments in e.g. ntsd. Who wants to play and fight and participate does so. Nobody is obliged if he doesnt want to. There are sig contests.

About clans: What do you even know the clans to talk about them at all? Similiarly, clans are self organised groups of people who share a common liking of each other and of a certain topic within a country.

About deleting members: it's up to the country leaders to remove members. I see you have the lightning country on mind when saying those words, but please, don't bunch us all in the same bag. AFAIK inactive members are removed from the currently functioning countries (that being probably Fire, Water and Wind in my opinion).

Meh, I keep digressing, but it's very hard to deal with such a broad post that touches so many things (and, for the matter, barely saying a word or two that carries far too much meaning and far too little explanation). But finally, saying that 'sitting 1,2 hours on this forum is nothing' is definitely not true. Take a look at the ages of people here. 1,2 hours per day is a lot of time for someone who is studying, working or generally doing something in his real life. Anyways, it's christmas time now, not everybody thinks its the most awesome thing to do, sit on a forum during this, somehow special and unusual, time. Myself, I'm busy cleaning the whole house and preparing food for my relatives (not that I find cleaning the most awesome past time, but somebody's got to do it, so as a breather decided to reply here).

Anyways, I'd like you to say something more. For now, all I've read are promises of wonders and fantasies that, although fantastic and beautiful, are nothing but words.

P.S. I dislike it when somebody proposes something and says its an awesome idea (because he thought it up).
avatar
Crimson
Mammon (Avaritia)
Mammon (Avaritia)

Health Health : 51
Country : Water
Posts : 1951
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

Re: General section

Post by Remilia Scarlet on December 22nd 2012, 5:19 pm

With all that aside, feel free to create contests about all sort of themes.

_________________

:3:





@Zeiin wrote: *grabs her chest with the force of 100 men. xD

@Ksarme wrote:Bitches don't know about our Skype, yo.


avatar
Remilia Scarlet


Health Health : 77
Country : Wind
Posts : 3996
Registration date : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Re: General section

Post by N.D on December 22nd 2012, 6:10 pm

@Crimson wrote:
N D wrote:Again,not trying to be rude,trying to rivive this forum.I held my own forums.I know how the system works.
There is a big and messy problems with that thread.There are alot of usless threads.There are alot of NOT UPDATED COUNTRIES.
I can see lightning is dead,thats a shame it was active back then.Lets get back on my suggestion
Am suggesting the wiping out of general.And creating whole new one.With strict new rules about joining the country,about staying in country,and the purpose of the country.Here the lightning country.Our leader well "his inactive" And he has no purpose to lift that country to the potential.He looks inactive tho.Countries should have their leaders to lead.Not to lay in bed.I know there are people with lives.But there is that 1,2 hours you can spend here.Even if its night when you finish all your work you can come and chat with your fellow countryman.So in order for my idea to work.Lets have the petition on should it be done,nor shouldn't it.
One more thing. Am not saying you should remove "VOLDMORT" from his status.Am saying if he can't be active someone else should be there to guide.There are a lot of old members who are willing to lead that.Not saying "ME" saying that everybody with activity,high health.Should be picked.Or at least voting should be done.

So let me make it clear.

1:General thread needs to restart.Countries should make more awesome topics.More strict rules.Wiping out old members.Getting new ones,who will serve its country.And make them popular.(Lightning idea is considered here)
2:Countries should be unique not just dump ass ideas,to represent them.
3:More collaboration should be done with counties them selfs.Like Fire+Lightning can join forces in battling Water+Earth.Or signature contest between countries.
4:There should be dedicated mod to keep that happening.

Am gonna run this pull for a week.
Admins,dont take it personally,not asking you directly.This should be desition of the forum,and admins.Democracy Smile

N D wrote:Am the first one to give effort.You probably,you are old member to...I don't know really how much mods,are active here.We should let game developers rest in piece without doing major stuff here.Maybe new mods should be assigned,to do that kind of work.I will try to bring activity,and a lot of country work with all my power..People might look at this thread and think about it.
Thats why am saying delete members who aren't doing shit.I can see there are clans who don't even serve the purpose.Its just messy and taking up space.If you want a clan? To talk about,"Anime","Movies","Games".Let 1 Moderate,1 section which he desires.Like "Anime section".There are a lot of people who actually know a lot more of anime then some people.Thats here again,great idea.That "Leader"(Mod)of that section,should try and learn the newbs in that section,give them a good anime to watch,discuss that anime they've watched.And stuff like that.
There is really potential to rise this forum,because its interesting in its own way.

Gosh, aren't you the saviour, come to aid this forum in its rebirth. Its like deapseabyrd reborn. Whatever. All in all, its nice that you're feeling all active and obliged to help. On the other hand, you were unpresent for a long time (whatever the reason was, being it unlawful banning by Nave or any other power-abusing former admin) and I find it kind of funny that after one, two days of careful observation and thinking you have come up with a super solution. All in all, I look forward to hearing more from you on this subject since you seem to have some better ideas than other people. Nevertheless, a serious dialogue must first take place, here, for everybody to see and read, before anything is to be done. Democracy is fine and everything, but we dislike cheap populism. So that's for a starter.

If you have been present earlier on the forum, then you might've seen the influence of the ntsd game on the whole community - when ntsd was being developed, then the forum thrived. After zxcv left and the game went practically on a hiatus, the forum started dying like a plant without water. Afterall, the main theme of this forum IS NTSD. Thus I find it funny when you say that the game developers should have nothing to do with this forum - in the beginning it was created by the very creators of ntsd or people somehow affiliated with the game.

And I find it kind of rude for you to say that you're the first to give an effort. Don't be so full of yourself. Were you even here earlier to see anything and make a comparison? You were gone, atleast accoring to your previous posts, for 2 whole years.

More ontopic, about your suggestions:

N D wrote:
1:General thread needs to restart.Countries should make more awesome topics.More strict rules.Wiping out old members.Getting new ones,who will serve its country.And make them popular.(Lightning idea is considered here)
2:Countries should be unique not just dump ass ideas,to represent them.
3:More collaboration should be done with counties them selfs.Like Fire+Lightning can join forces in battling Water+Earth.Or signature contest between countries.
4:There should be dedicated mod to keep that happening.

What does the general thread and what do countries have to do with one another?! I fail to understand that.
Countries are groups of people who share a common liking of each other or of certain things. They are organised in countries as to make their contact with each other easier. The general section is for everybody to write, so that everybody would see.

A bit of a digression: you started your whole raving about the forum's inactivity and being unawesome and about the lightning country. To be honest, I think your whole issue is the situation of the lightning country. So please, do not meddle your personal feelings here with more objective things. And if you have a problem with the Lightning country, then write to a mod/admin, talk with the other members of your country (that, I think, is the most important. Just because you don't like something does not mean you can force your ideals onto other members of your country. If they also want change then I'm sure you'll change something here). Don't bring this out into the open, it's not our issue how you organise yourself in the lightning country. Besides, it's kind of rude, bringing out your country matters into the public like that (maybe some people of your country do not want outsiders to meddle in them).

About point 2 of your suggestions: could you be more specific? "Dumb ass ideas to represent them"? "Make more awesome topics"? What does that mean?

About collaboration. What do you mean? As in playing ntsd against eachother? C'mon, were not kids anymore. There are regular tournaments in e.g. ntsd. Who wants to play and fight and participate does so. Nobody is obliged if he doesnt want to. There are sig contests.

About clans: What do you even know the clans to talk about them at all? Similiarly, clans are self organised groups of people who share a common liking of each other and of a certain topic within a country.

About deleting members: it's up to the country leaders to remove members. I see you have the lightning country on mind when saying those words, but please, don't bunch us all in the same bag. AFAIK inactive members are removed from the currently functioning countries (that being probably Fire, Water and Wind in my opinion).

Meh, I keep digressing, but it's very hard to deal with such a broad post that touches so many things (and, for the matter, barely saying a word or two that carries far too much meaning and far too little explanation). But finally, saying that 'sitting 1,2 hours on this forum is nothing' is definitely not true. Take a look at the ages of people here. 1,2 hours per day is a lot of time for someone who is studying, working or generally doing something in his real life. Anyways, it's christmas time now, not everybody thinks its the most awesome thing to do, sit on a forum during this, somehow special and unusual, time. Myself, I'm busy cleaning the whole house and preparing food for my relatives (not that I find cleaning the most awesome past time, but somebody's got to do it, so as a breather decided to reply here).

Anyways, I'd like you to say something more. For now, all I've read are promises of wonders and fantasies that, although fantastic and beautiful, are nothing but words.

P.S. I dislike it when somebody proposes something and says its an awesome idea (because he thought it up).

You got some point there.But there are no personal feelings for anything.First if i wanted to do it alone,i would not have made this topic,or the pull.I really don't care about activeness of "my" counter am in.I care of people not getting bored on this forum.Thats why there is no activity.Because admins have approved a lot of the things,they should not have to.I was banned for 2 years.But i'v been constantly checking forum with my old account,did not post,because there was nothing to reply about.
Being kids?Not like that.Playing NTSD,was just the idea it came first to my head.There could be lot of collabrations that dont have to be anything with NTSD.I'v got ideas on my mind,but still just simple ideas.
Am the optimist,you are realist,so while me being that il try to make your so called "Perfection",am just gonna put some effort here to bring this forum up.Why?Because its interesting,and alot of good people,smart ones are here.
avatar
N.D


Health Health : 58
Country : Lightning
Posts : 2764
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: General section

Post by Storm on December 23rd 2012, 12:25 am

The only thing I have to say about this thread is this: if you want to improve something, try by working with Volmort and the rest of Lightning and revive it back to its former glory. Once that is done, then you can state your ideas as much as you wish and see if some of them could be mentioned in the Mod Court.

_________________


The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. ~ Edmund Burke

Any man can handle adversity. If you truly want to test a man's character, give him power. ~ Abraham Lincoln

People are like dice. We throw ourselves into the direction of our own choosing.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.
avatar
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Country : Fire
Posts : 6596
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: General section

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum