Naruto 605

Post by Z on October 10th 2012, 11:29 am

Admin

Health Health : 190
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto 605

Post by Rhino.Freak on October 10th 2012, 12:22 pm

whoa, what a chapter! finally they awakened the mangekyou, still no explanation why Kakashi killed Rin.
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Health Health : 79
Registration date : 2010-08-27

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rikudousenin on October 10th 2012, 1:08 pm

Maybe cos he wasnt able to protect her from those ninjas. Sometimes you kill out of desperation coz you dont want the enemy to get their hands on information and/or power;in this case maybe rin's chakra was deemed special by the enemy and was coveted by them.

rikudousenin

Health Health : 0
Registration date : 2012-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by XavierEvera on October 10th 2012, 2:09 pm

the theory of kakashi reiceven mangekyo in 'beggining of shippuden series' has fallen with this chapter...
XavierEvera

Health Health : 30
Registration date : 2010-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by chikido_rugi on October 10th 2012, 2:18 pm

why kakashi killed rin???? just to active MS? he falled after had killed rin so i think he couldnt do that just to "protect" her
chikido_rugi

Health Health : 12
Registration date : 2010-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by HexaruS on October 10th 2012, 3:04 pm

Not bad chapter.A lot of unclear things...
HexaruS
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Health Health : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei on October 10th 2012, 3:50 pm

One more thing that confuses me why didn't Kakashi ever use MS before Shippuden ?

Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Health Health : 445
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by LiGhtninGeR on October 10th 2012, 3:57 pm

It's obviously that Rin was a spy, you can figure that out by seeing those Blood Mist ninjas saying "Shit, he got us. After we worked so much to get it", and "At least revive the woman! We must not let the enemy (Kakashi or Obito) get her body!"

Rin was a spy, Kakashi had to kill her.

Also, I suppose that Kakashi didn't use in BATTLE Mangekyou Sharingan before Shippuden, probably because it would cost him too much chakra, so he trained that new power and used it when he thought it's time to use it.
LiGhtninGeR
Lucifer (Superbia)
Lucifer (Superbia)

Health Health : 47
Registration date : 2010-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by its confirmed again on October 10th 2012, 5:24 pm

LiGhtninGeR wrote:
It's obviously that Rin was a spy, you can figure that out by seeing those Blood Mist ninjas saying "Shit, he got us. After we worked so much to get it", and "At least revive the woman! We must not let the enemy (Kakashi or Obito) get her body!"

not necessarily.
the enemy maybe just needed herself, or her body for some reason. worked hard to get it can mean herself. if she would really have been a spy, she could have just shared information over time, or by other means. then why would these ninjas have even been there? if she was really a spy, sending out these ninjas just to protect her would have given her true intent away, and i dont think its possible that they are only there becouse they somehow knew Kakashi knows the truth. it was also said that they both were surrounded.
it might be, though, that they wanted to fake a kind of capture, to make it seem like she actually got captured instead of sharing information.
i dont know if it could be that the "it" was a kind of something Rin was having at herself, since then it wouldnt have been much of a problem if anyone killed her, since they still could just get it from her corpse.
its confirmed again

Health Health : 21
Registration date : 2010-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK on October 10th 2012, 6:02 pm

Ankit Reborn wrote:One more thing that confuses me why didn't Kakashi ever use MS before Shippuden ?

Maybe he didnt know he can use it. Maybe he didnt remember he activate it.
Remember when Itachi killed Uchiha clan. Sasuke used sharingan a he didnt know about it.
FirzenSK
Hokages Advisor
Hokages Advisor

Health Health : 48
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by XavierEvera on October 10th 2012, 9:56 pm

im pretty sure that kakashi noticed every epic headache after using mangekyo...

in this chapter after activating mangekyo he fainted... high noticing frequency here too.

no matter, kakashis sharingan is diffrent, its active all the time cuz it was on when it was ripped from obito

exhaustion just after activation was also increased in mangekyo mode
XavierEvera

Health Health : 30
Registration date : 2010-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ACE KyoUno on October 10th 2012, 11:05 pm

The thing is just like this. All these men were starving to rape Rin, so Kakashi accidently activated Raikiri, when he tried to grope her. Derp.

Well, I suppose that Rin occured to be "another special person", like having super dooper sacred secret supreme technique/chakra, so enemy wanted her. Kakashi did the least to avoid the capture. Perhaps, Rin asked for that.

ACE KyoUno
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]

Health Health : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-30

http://www.youtube.com/user/Numbuh243by216

Back to top Go down

Post by kakashi1 on October 14th 2012, 11:32 am

i dont think kakashi really intended to kill rin.it was just to obtain the ultimate mangekyo sharingan.
kakashi1
Gennin of the Leaf
Gennin of the Leaf

Health Health : 2
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson on October 14th 2012, 1:11 pm

The idea that Rin was a spy is indeed plausible - however the ninja's remarks about retrieving her body bring to mind something else - perhaps she possessed special chakras or something, so they wanted to capture her? But that would contradict Kakashi's new ideology of saving his comrades and abandoning the mission (and promise, he promised to protect Rin. Randomly killing her so that the enemy wouldn't get his hands on her would seem strange). So probably, she was a spy...

Whereas Obito after 3 months of being with Madara got magically OP. The hell, he used mokuton like it was a breeze for him and was firing mangekyo sharingan left and right despite using it the first time.

Anyways, about Kakashi's MS, he probably reawakened it a lot later - similiar to Sasuke, who awakened his sharingan during the Uchiha Clan massacre but then forgot it due to trauma and stress.
Crimson
Mammon (Avaritia)
Mammon (Avaritia)

Health Health : 51
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK on October 14th 2012, 1:23 pm

I agree about Kakashis mangekou sharingan. I already told something like this.
But I disagree about Rin. I dont think she was spy. Just rember on older episodes of Naruto Shipuuden or manga. How Kakashi remember on his team? Minato, Rin and Obito. When he think about it, he remember on friends and he is sad. I never thought about them like enemies.
But now Obito is Tobi... and this is not important for my post, so...
FirzenSK
Hokages Advisor
Hokages Advisor

Health Health : 48
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top