You know you want this char!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You know you want this char!

Post by Cheytac on September 30th 2012, 4:54 am

Uchiha Madara -.-


Last edited by Cheytac on October 2nd 2012, 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Cheytac


Health Health : 0
Posts : 14
Registration date : 2012-09-29

Back to top Go down

Re: You know you want this char!

Post by chikido_rugi on September 30th 2012, 6:30 am

we want Uchiha Madara...not Madadra face palm
even so...it's not that neccessary


Last edited by chikido_rugi on September 30th 2012, 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
chikido_rugi


Health Health : 12
Country :
Posts : 674
Registration date : 2010-12-19

Back to top Go down

Re: You know you want this char!

Post by Doctor Mak on September 30th 2012, 7:55 am

Honestly I don't want him.

Well...

Maybe... it would be like Pein, fight against him is a good challenge
avatar
Doctor Mak


Health Health : 84
Country : Wind
Posts : 2085
Registration date : 2011-10-18

http://metalbrazuca.blogspot.com.br/

Back to top Go down

Re: You know you want this char!

Post by ledreff on September 30th 2012, 4:00 pm

Isn't this game done ?
avatar
ledreff


Health Health : 3
Country : Wind
Posts : 373
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Re: You know you want this char!

Post by -Shivam- on September 30th 2012, 4:12 pm

I don't like that overpowered mother fucker.
avatar
-Shivam-
Desert Breeze
Desert Breeze

Health Health : 31
Country : Wind
Posts : 2859
Registration date : 2011-12-21

Back to top Go down

Re: You know you want this char!

Post by FirzenSK on September 30th 2012, 6:49 pm

@chikido_rugi wrote:we want Uchiha Madara...not Madadra face palm
even so...it's not that neccessary

I dont know... I want Uchiha Madadra too Very Happy

Think about it: Uchiha Madara VS Uchiha Madadra ... EPIC BATTLE Very Happy
avatar
FirzenSK
Hokages Advisor
Hokages Advisor

Health Health : 48
Country : Fire
Posts : 5423
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Re: You know you want this char!

Post by Cheytac on September 30th 2012, 8:41 pm

@ledreff wrote:Isn't this game done ?

They are still making this. Razz Also it's not OP if it's like 1 vs 7 xD
avatar
Cheytac


Health Health : 0
Posts : 14
Registration date : 2012-09-29

Back to top Go down

Re: You know you want this char!

Post by colmillo on September 30th 2012, 9:11 pm

yes Very Happy madara rulez , but , would be great if it were nindaime hokage *O*
avatar
colmillo
Gennin of the Leaf
Gennin of the Leaf

Health Health : 3
Country : Fire
Posts : 116
Registration date : 2011-11-06

Back to top Go down

Re: You know you want this char!

Post by K E N T A R U on October 1st 2012, 9:46 am

I won't make up my mind about him until he gets beaten. I need to see that this OP ninja has some kind of weakness. It's just like how I can't work on Bijuu mode until i know that Naruto has a stable set of moves with it.
avatar
K E N T A R U
NTSDII Leader
NTSDII Leader

Health Health : 184
Country : Lightning
Posts : 2332
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: You know you want this char!

Post by G man on October 1st 2012, 10:52 am

.::K E N T A R U::. wrote:I won't make up my mind about him until he gets beaten. I need to see that this OP ninja has some kind of weakness. It's just like how I can't work on Bijuu mode until i know that Naruto has a stable set of moves with it.

Well Madara is fighting both Naruto and KillerBee in the same time now so I guess he's a bit overpowered, and he did win all 5 kages with no scratch on him...
But maybe you can make him some sort of a boss story mode, he will have 3 forms- normal Madara, Mokton Madara and perfect Susano'o Madara.
avatar
G man
Uchiha Sasuke
Uchiha Sasuke

Health Health : 6
Country : Fire
Posts : 2578
Registration date : 2009-08-07

Back to top Go down

Re: You know you want this char!

Post by chikido_rugi on October 1st 2012, 12:27 pm

nice idea G...but it needs a lot of sprites xD
avatar
chikido_rugi


Health Health : 12
Country :
Posts : 674
Registration date : 2010-12-19

Back to top Go down

Re: You know you want this char!

Post by Cheytac on October 2nd 2012, 12:15 am

I just want this char and his original skills (please don't add the 1st Hokage's face in his belly).

1. His eternal sharigan

2. His reinegan

3. Fire ball

4. His susanoo

5. His weapon fan

and did I miss anything?
avatar
Cheytac


Health Health : 0
Posts : 14
Registration date : 2012-09-29

Back to top Go down

Re: You know you want this char!

Post by FirzenSK on October 2nd 2012, 12:47 am

How old are you? 5 years? The world is not only about that what you want.
I want... I want... I want........ OMG
Try to have some good ideas about some jutsus, have it would look, or have it would work. Not this f*ckin I WANT I WANT.
They know Madaras skills. If they will want do it, they will do it.
avatar
FirzenSK
Hokages Advisor
Hokages Advisor

Health Health : 48
Country : Fire
Posts : 5423
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Re: You know you want this char!

Post by Remilia Scarlet on October 2nd 2012, 1:31 am

No need to insult eachother over such a thing.

As Kentaru said, nothing will happen with Madara and Tobi until they get defeated in the manga.

_________________

:3:





@Zeiin wrote: *grabs her chest with the force of 100 men. xD

@Ksarme wrote:Bitches don't know about our Skype, yo.


avatar
Remilia Scarlet


Health Health : 77
Country : Wind
Posts : 3996
Registration date : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Re: You know you want this char!

Post by Cheytac on October 2nd 2012, 5:22 am

Firzen001 wrote:How old are you? 5 years? The world is not only about that what you want.
I want... I want... I want........ OMG
Try to have some good ideas about some jutsus, have it would look, or have it would work. Not this f*ckin I WANT I WANT.
They know Madaras skills. If they will want do it, they will do it.

Wooah I thought this is the suggestion section where any member can post their ideas. If you don't like it that's alright, but you don't have to be an asswiping virgin here. Also by posting a suggestion does not prevent other suggestions to be made so I don't know why a small penis faggot such as yourself would get so mad over a simple suggestion like this.

P.S. f*ck you Very Happy I am entitled to my own personal opinions and suggestions.
avatar
Cheytac


Health Health : 0
Posts : 14
Registration date : 2012-09-29

Back to top Go down

Re: You know you want this char!

Post by Doctor Mak on October 3rd 2012, 6:36 am

Huh kids...
avatar
Doctor Mak


Health Health : 84
Country : Wind
Posts : 2085
Registration date : 2011-10-18

http://metalbrazuca.blogspot.com.br/

Back to top Go down

Re: You know you want this char!

Post by FirzenSK on October 3rd 2012, 11:22 am

@Cheytac wrote:
Firzen001 wrote:How old are you? 5 years? The world is not only about that what you want.
I want... I want... I want........ OMG
Try to have some good ideas about some jutsus, have it would look, or have it would work. Not this f*ckin I WANT I WANT.
They know Madaras skills. If they will want do it, they will do it.

Wooah I thought this is the suggestion section where any member can post their ideas. If you don't like it that's alright, but you don't have to be an asswiping virgin here. Also by posting a suggestion does not prevent other suggestions to be made so I don't know why a small penis faggot such as yourself would get so mad over a simple suggestion like this.

P.S. f*ck you Very Happy I am entitled to my own personal opinions and suggestions.

Answer to your post: just Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

And... so try to have normal ideas or suggestion and try to make some respect to NTSD team!!
I am done here, I dont have anything to say you kid.
avatar
FirzenSK
Hokages Advisor
Hokages Advisor

Health Health : 48
Country : Fire
Posts : 5423
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Re: You know you want this char!

Post by Remilia Scarlet on October 3rd 2012, 2:17 pm

lars5666 wrote:No need to insult eachother over such a thing.
I was afraid something so stupid would happen...

_________________

:3:





@Zeiin wrote: *grabs her chest with the force of 100 men. xD

@Ksarme wrote:Bitches don't know about our Skype, yo.


avatar
Remilia Scarlet


Health Health : 77
Country : Wind
Posts : 3996
Registration date : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Re: You know you want this char!

Post by Storm on October 3rd 2012, 7:00 pm

Enough arguing, the both of you.

_________________


The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. ~ Edmund Burke

Any man can handle adversity. If you truly want to test a man's character, give him power. ~ Abraham Lincoln

People are like dice. We throw ourselves into the direction of our own choosing.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.
avatar
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Country : Fire
Posts : 6596
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: You know you want this char!

Post by waxgyi on October 7th 2012, 4:14 pm

Ahh, Storm never cease to suprise me.
He like fucking superman of justice and yoda of wisdom.

waxgyi
Chunnin of the Leaf
Chunnin of the Leaf

Health Health : 12
Country : Fire
Posts : 472
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: You know you want this char!

Post by kajame uchiha on October 19th 2012, 2:20 am

@Bizzy Bone wrote:M

isn't that spam
avatar
kajame uchiha


Health Health : 1
Country : Fire
Posts : 120
Registration date : 2012-08-13

Back to top Go down

Re: You know you want this char!

Post by Hiei on October 19th 2012, 6:05 am

Yes , its a spam and for spamming the entire forum that user has been banned by Storm .

_________________
Hidden in truths lie lies, hidden in lies hides the truth.

avatar
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Health Health : 445
Country : Fire
Posts : 10585
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: You know you want this char!

Post by emiya2424 on October 27th 2012, 5:17 am

i thought G man's idea was good...

another thought though

like G man said normal madara, Mokton Madara, and Susanoo Mode
you can make The Last Two Forms OP but u only get to unlock normal madara Very Happy

avatar
emiya2424
Chunnin of the Leaf
Chunnin of the Leaf

Health Health : 9
Country : Fire
Posts : 608
Registration date : 2011-10-08

Back to top Go down

Re: You know you want this char!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum