The Elder Scrolls VI

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Elder Scrolls VI

Post by Hayley on June 22nd 2012, 12:19 pm

I am not sure if you guys have heard about it yet, so i decided to post what i have found about this project.

The game is probably coming out next year.

The action is set about 1000 years before Skyrim, so in 2nd Era, before Tiber Septim became the Emperor.

You will be able to choose from 9 races (Imperials will be there only as NPCs) - 3 for each alliance. There would be:

• Ebonheart Pact, that contains Argonians, Dunmers and Nords
  • Aldmeri Dominion, with Altmers, Bosmers and Khajiits
  • Daggerfall Covenant, with Bretons, Orcs and Redguards

If it comes to the world, i am going to quote a guy, who wrote this on the official webpage:
Journey across the far reaches of ancient Tamriel for the first time since The Elder Scrolls: Arena. From the mountains of Skyrim, to the mysterious lands of Morrowind, to the sprawling metropolis of Daggerfall, experience the wonders of the world a millennium before the events of Oblivion and Skyrim.

At the end i am going to show you another video, where you can see, a bit of a game

And, that's it, here is the LINK to the official site.
Hayley

Health Health : 143
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: The Elder Scrolls VI

Post by Miatsu on June 22nd 2012, 12:21 pm

Elder Scrolls with other people in an online community... sounds attractive. Looks like I got to buy a high performance PC now.
Miatsu

Health Health : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley on June 23rd 2012, 12:20 am

I know how it feels. My PC is as old as dinosaurs. Notice that dinosaurs have already extinct, and my PC is still here.
Hayley

Back to top Go down

Post by Miatsu on June 23rd 2012, 12:24 am

Reading Game Informer, they said that some of the things from the secondary storyline will be there.

Secondary storylines include College of Winterhold, Thieves Guild, Dark Brother Hood, etc.

How will they play a role? They didn't say, but this game still looks pretty darn good. I will have to see more information before I decide if this is a first day buy for me.
Miatsu

Health Health : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley on June 23rd 2012, 12:30 am

I think it would look exactly like in other TES games. You join and you do quests. But it can be made bigger, for example assassinate the whole castle or something like this. It would be like raids in wow, i guess.
Hayley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidoain on June 23rd 2012, 2:35 am

This is nothing like the usual TES game. Don't keep your hope up for that game. The lore and story might sound alike, but the gameplay is more like wow or more accurately, warhammer online and Dark Age of Camelot.

If you're already tired of wow and rift, skip that one. If not, you might like it. Anyways, guild wars 2 over all these wow clones.
Sidoain

Health Health : -1
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by XavierEvera on June 23rd 2012, 2:26 pm

well.. u cannot rlly tell 'til u try this game after releasation, not after seein' da trailer of da game. but... just imagine. some epic quests that can only be done with cooperation with other playerz. anyways, some time ago i was just imagining tes'o until some time ago (i saw this trailer earlier) and soon it will come. even if it will be not that what i rlly expect what i usually did from tes series i just would dare to do not even give a try in this game. the sad thing is that they'll keep me waiting for at least year, if not longer. the releasion dates just love to move forward
XavierEvera

Health Health : 30
Registration date : 2010-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by analzooro on June 23rd 2012, 5:42 pm

kill 5 bears
analzooro

Health Health : 21
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley on June 23rd 2012, 11:33 pm

nah, tes always had good storyline and quests (except a few), so i guess there won't be any grind
Hayley

Back to top Go down

Post by C4Blizzard on June 24th 2012, 5:32 pm

Spoiler: Not made by Bethesda and the dev already said they are going to make a traditional style MMO.

They should stop making everything into a MMO...whats next? FIFA Online?
C4Blizzard

Health Health : 27
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top