Naruto 588

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Naruto 588

Post by Saviour on May 31st 2012, 8:29 pm

Firzen001 wrote:
@Saviour wrote:It was Madara not Tobi. Itachi just took little help from him.

Itachi told that was Madara. But that was in past, he didnīt know Tobi is not Madara. And we know it already, when Tobi told ,, I am Nobady,,. When Itachi killed his family Madara was still dead.

@Freaker wrote:Well....yeah...but imagine madara without all those modifications, he'd have no rinnegan, no first hokage cells, and he'd be half as powerfull as he is now.

Yes, that is true. If he wouldnīt have a wood element and rinnegan he would be defeat by tsuchikage technique long ago.

It actually was Madara, in the episodes it has been shown that Itachi went to meet Madara shortly before killing the clan. Its shown in the episodes when Tobi tells truth to Sasuke.
Saviour

Health Health : 2
Registration date : 2012-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by its confirmed again on May 31st 2012, 9:22 pm

@Saviour wrote:
It actually was Madara, in the episodes it has been shown that Itachi went to meet Madara shortly before killing the clan. Its shown in the episodes when Tobi tells truth to Sasuke.

do you mean tobi by madara? if not, how could he meet madara when he was already dead for quite a while? and why would he meet him when tobi was the one planning an attack on konoha?

too lazy to check the manga now
its confirmed again

Health Health : 21
Registration date : 2010-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK on May 31st 2012, 9:43 pm

@Saviour: Tobi is liar. Madara is dead. Tobi is not Madara. Thatīs all what you need to know. Very Happy
FirzenSK
Hokage’s Advisor
Hokage’s Advisor

Health Health : 48
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustavius Deeva on May 31st 2012, 9:44 pm

@its confirmed again u do realize tht tobi is madara
Gustavius Deeva

Health Health : 1
Registration date : 2012-04-28

http://deevaprojects.8forum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O on June 1st 2012, 7:51 am

@its confirmed again wrote:
@Saviour wrote:

do you mean tobi by madara? if not, how could he meet madara when he was already dead for quite a while? and why would he meet him when tobi was the one planning an attack on konoha?

I agree with Saviour, Itachi did go to Madara b4 the massacre and he himself told that he was his mentor.....
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

Health Health : 42
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK on June 1st 2012, 1:19 pm

Itachi.Byakuya wrote:
@its confirmed again wrote:
@Saviour wrote:

I agree with Saviour, Itachi did go to Madara b4 the massacre and he himself told that he was his mentor.....

It donīt make any sense. Do you know when Madara die? Madara died after fight with Hashirama. So that person who kill Uchiha clan with Itachi is Tobi...not Madara.

Or your version: Madara vs Hashirama...Hashirama is winner, but Madara is still alive. Madara and Itachi killed Uchiha clan. Madara was bring to life by EDO TENSEI....so who killed Madara?
FirzenSK
Hokage’s Advisor
Hokage’s Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O on June 1st 2012, 1:51 pm

Should there be always a killer? can't anyone die on his own?
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK on June 1st 2012, 4:59 pm

People who are bring by EDO TENSEI are bring just like they looked when they died. So if Madara helped Itachi kill Uchiha clan he had to be older. He would look older. Or did he died sooner?... he had pneumonia or cancer and died? Very Happy I donīt think so. He died young, when Hashirama killed him. He get part of him and died. He donīt have a time to use doton. He tryed it first time in manga when he was bring by EDO TENSEI.
FirzenSK
Hokage’s Advisor
Hokage’s Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O on June 1st 2012, 6:36 pm

Looks like you don't see episodes properly.... Madara looked young when he met Itachi.... go and see carefully...
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

Back to top Go down

Post by iFlame975 on June 2nd 2012, 9:20 am

Well of course since Madara is the strongest of the Uchiha clan.
iFlame975
Elite Artist Sai
Elite Artist Sai

Health Health : 27
Registration date : 2010-10-23

http://allstarbof.userboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK on June 4th 2012, 3:03 pm

Itachi.Byakuya wrote:
Looks like you don't see episodes properly.... Madara looked young when he met Itachi.... go and see carefully...

OK, I found a time to watch it. I watched Sasuke vs Itachi and dialog of Sasuke and Tobi.
When Sasuke fought with Itachi, Itachi told him, he killed Uchiha clan with Uchiha Madara. Then Itachi died.
Then Tobi told to Sasuke his true. That was he, who killed Uchiha clan with Itachi... We though Tobi is Madara.
In past we could see him, but he had Mask and long hair. Thatīs all.
I think he cut his hair. And it is Tobi. No Madara.

Look. If Madara was that person who killed Uchiha clan with Itachi, then Why Tobi is that person who used Kyuubi to destroy konoha village (he failed) and had the same mask like Madara? That donīt make a sense. He couldnīt lie to anybody. Only Itachi saw him in past. Nobady could tell it is other person.

I think I donīt convince you about it, but try think about that what I written here.
I have my true, you have your true. We will see in future what is the real true. Smile

Thatīs all from me. I donīt wanna argue anymore. Very Happy
FirzenSK
Hokage’s Advisor
Hokage’s Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O on June 4th 2012, 4:49 pm

Let's not argue more..
T.O.R.N.A.D.O