View previous topic View next topic Go down

[PS3/XBOX360] Dragons Dogma

Post by Miatsu on May 21st 2012, 2:23 am

Developer: Capcom
Release Date: 2012
Genre: Action, Adventure
Platform: Xbox 360, PS3
Publisher: Capcom

Plot that I copied from the website: During its raid on the fishing village of Casadeis, a dragon approaches the hero of the story, telling them that they are the chosen one, before proceeding to tear out their heart. Lacking a heart the hero's death is inevitable. However, through some unknown miracle, the hero is saved from certain death. Now revived as an Arisen," the hero is destined to find and kill the dragon that stole their heart.

This is a game that I heard a lot about over the past few months. They even managed to snag an article in Game Informer about their upcoming release. So when the demo came out I played it and I honestly have to say that it is really fun so far. Graphics are kind of Skyrim like, but the overall gameplay and feel of the game reminds me of Monster Hunter. The game has received so much buzz behind it, Gamestop is actually hosting a special midnight launch party.

Anyone else thinking about picking up this game? I am buying it at the launch party because it seems really fun. If Monster Hunter never comes to the PS3, this might settle as my replacement.

If you have no idea what Dragons Dogma is then...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hk0dKkEzh1Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Miatsu

Health Health : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Re: [PS3/XBOX360] Dragons Dogma

Post by KillaBee on May 21st 2012, 12:11 pm

it seems good game man wanna try it badly but xbox broke, yo Sad!
KillaBee

Health Health : 3
Registration date : 2012-03-27

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top