NTBN (Demo Released)

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by CrawHawk IV on March 22nd 2012, 4:26 am

Stupid wrote:
big daddy pop wrote:.....Nothing much but as reply to 'The G' no people can't play 2 games when you were referring to NTSD and NTBN and i didn't notice much difference except for the health and chakra bar and MOST else just felt as if it was a simple cut, copy and paste (smouk's version of NTSD FE) it is so copied that the character's face in Kunai is still there and to tell even more of a truth honestly, i would rather play NTSD FE (the original one). When the next version releases and as people mentioned there is sasuno and stuff, then i would truly post 'remarkable' but at this point of stage there is ONLY the complement for the health bar if that really was made by you or else NO compliments and only criticisms.

This is because I gave up after playing for the first 5 minutes and versed people on hamachi for the next 30 minutes on NTSD FE and the next 30 minutes just playing normally to discover more things.

Then later i decided to give one more chance and used every character against 2 different opponents. This was just to give a conclusion of how i arrived at the first whole paragraph.

quote for the answer wrote:Well atm the game is same as ntsd {almost} so if you expect entirely different scenario you must wait for next release.

That's the reason.



What is he answer for, did you see one question mark in my post or did you sense that there was a question in there?? It was just a simple comment directing how i felt so why the hell have you given me a answer i dont quite need face palm
avatar
CrawHawk IV


Health Health : 20
Country : Earth
Posts : 2160
Registration date : 2011-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by Guest on March 22nd 2012, 7:10 am

A wrote:
Stupid wrote:
big daddy pop wrote:.....Nothing much but as reply to 'The G' no people can't play 2 games when you were referring to NTSD and NTBN and i didn't notice much difference except for the health and chakra bar and MOST else just felt as if it was a simple cut, copy and paste (smouk's version of NTSD FE) it is so copied that the character's face in Kunai is still there and to tell even more of a truth honestly, i would rather play NTSD FE (the original one). When the next version releases and as people mentioned there is sasuno and stuff, then i would truly post 'remarkable' but at this point of stage there is ONLY the complement for the health bar if that really was made by you or else NO compliments and only criticisms.

This is because I gave up after playing for the first 5 minutes and versed people on hamachi for the next 30 minutes on NTSD FE and the next 30 minutes just playing normally to discover more things.

Then later i decided to give one more chance and used every character against 2 different opponents. This was just to give a conclusion of how i arrived at the first whole paragraph.

quote for the answer wrote:Well atm the game is same as ntsd {almost} so if you expect entirely different scenario you must wait for next release.

That's the reason.



What is he answer for, did you see one question mark in my post or did you sense that there was a question in there?? It was just a simple comment directing how i felt so why the hell have you given me a answer i dont quite need face palm

Yes, yes. For the 8-9 lined 'comment', The 2 lined 'answer' was the 'reason' there. And for your kind information, 'reason' isn't similar to 'answer' so try to figure it out a bit. Question mark? No, no. That was just the reason for which your 'comment' took place here. I don't want to get in a mess of no sense so cut this out *palmface*

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by II City Saint on March 22nd 2012, 12:33 pm

Phoenix wrote:
anks95 wrote:please dont fight..

@phoenix: chill

@mb: well only the home, calendar, etc buttons are same right?

wat else is same?
Really?

yea why not?
avatar
II City Saint
Uchiha Madara
Uchiha Madara

Health Health : 22
Country : Fire
Posts : 554
Registration date : 2012-01-21

Back to top Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O on March 22nd 2012, 10:54 pm

guys can u plz stop fighting.?? if this continues then i request the mod or admin to lock this thread...!!!
avatar
T.O.R.N.A.D.O


Health Health : 42
Country : Fire
Posts : 3512
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by Midnight_Blaze on March 23rd 2012, 12:50 am

I'm closely following what's going on here, nothing that is really out of bounds for a regular NTSD thread, but try to stick to the topic.

How about pictures by the way? I've not seen a single gameplay video or picture from this mod, would be nice to have one or two uploaded.
avatar
Midnight_Blaze
Sei
Sei

Health Health : 37
Country :
Posts : 1027
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by barryakafatz on March 23rd 2012, 1:36 am

Midnight_Blaze wrote:
How about pictures by the way? I've not seen a single gameplay video or picture from this mod, would be nice to have one or two uploaded.

what he said but your own work not the work that zxcv & others did
avatar
barryakafatz


Health Health : -1
Country :
Posts : 1009
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Back to top Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by iFlame975 on March 23rd 2012, 10:19 am

Ok I will upload some screenies soon.
avatar
iFlame975
Elite Artist Sai
Elite Artist Sai

Health Health : 27
Country : Fire
Posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-10-23

http://allstarbof.userboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by barryakafatz on March 23rd 2012, 5:38 pm

& please dont show us things that arent coded like chet was doing
avatar
barryakafatz


Health Health : -1
Country :
Posts : 1009
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Back to top Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O on March 23rd 2012, 10:45 pm

look he will post wht is dere in the game right now..!!
avatar
T.O.R.N.A.D.O


Health Health : 42
Country : Fire
Posts : 3512
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by UserofSharingan on April 1st 2012, 9:40 pm

Game is well, but when we going to play full ?
avatar
UserofSharingan


Health Health : 0
Posts : 11
Registration date : 2012-03-31

Back to top Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by Storm on April 1st 2012, 10:31 pm

When they complete the game is when the game will be the full version.

_________________


The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. ~ Edmund Burke

Any man can handle adversity. If you truly want to test a man's character, give him power. ~ Abraham Lincoln

People are like dice. We throw ourselves into the direction of our own choosing.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.
avatar
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Country : Fire
Posts : 6596
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by G man on April 1st 2012, 10:51 pm

The game, like the NTSD game is still in progress, and we have a hell lot of work to do, so we don't know yet when will the game be released.
avatar
G man
Uchiha Sasuke
Uchiha Sasuke

Health Health : 6
Country : Fire
Posts : 2578
Registration date : 2009-08-07

Back to top Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by iFlame975 on April 2nd 2012, 8:38 am

Yes and the progress would be alot faster if we had another coder to help Rhino.
avatar
iFlame975
Elite Artist Sai
Elite Artist Sai

Health Health : 27
Country : Fire
Posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-10-23

http://allstarbof.userboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O on April 2nd 2012, 1:46 pm

I joined as a coder but with very busy schedule, am not able to help that much....!!
avatar
T.O.R.N.A.D.O


Health Health : 42
Country : Fire
Posts : 3512
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by Mеphisto on April 2nd 2012, 2:33 pm

It is so foolish to make edit of the full game. Isn't it?
I think it is more better if you will make your own game, coded by yourself (even with free sprites) like zxcv makes his One Piece mod.

But anyway, good luck.
avatar
Mеphisto


Health Health : 0
Posts : 40
Registration date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by Kakuzo on April 2nd 2012, 10:17 pm

I'll join the forum once it becomes a real forum and not a little fan club of NTSD.
Sorry bro.
avatar
Kakuzo


Health Health : 3
Country :
Posts : 84
Registration date : 2012-04-02

Back to top Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O on April 3rd 2012, 8:54 am

it isnt any fan club of NTSD..!! Its a real forum..
avatar
T.O.R.N.A.D.O


Health Health : 42
Country : Fire
Posts : 3512
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by iFlame975 on April 3rd 2012, 9:07 am

Yes and stop saying we are stealing NTSD.
avatar
iFlame975
Elite Artist Sai
Elite Artist Sai

Health Health : 27
Country : Fire
Posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-10-23

http://allstarbof.userboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by Storm on April 3rd 2012, 11:29 am

I suppose the fans who follow this game expect to see original work done by you guys and not edits. No one will want to play a mod where no real creativity was put in no matter how long you have working on it.

_________________


The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. ~ Edmund Burke

Any man can handle adversity. If you truly want to test a man's character, give him power. ~ Abraham Lincoln

People are like dice. We throw ourselves into the direction of our own choosing.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.
avatar
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Country : Fire
Posts : 6596
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by Guest on April 3rd 2012, 11:33 am

Storm wrote:I suppose the fans who follow this game expect to see original work done by you guys and not edits. No one will want to play a mod where no real creativity was put in no matter how long you have working on it.

You can expect a fully-custom game with just 2 members working on the game? This, serious joke. The full version will obviously be way too different than ntsd.

If the team will get more support than what it's getting, the results will be different from the result of the first release....

@Kakuzo, the forum isn't any sort of 'fan club of ntsd...whohohohoo!'. It's real. The look of the forum(made by me yaay!!!I iz no gay!!!) is a heaps more different than the look of ntsd. So, joining the forum won't harm your 'real' image.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by Kakuzo on April 3rd 2012, 12:44 pm

Mr.Alucard wrote:

@Kakuzo, the forum isn't any sort of 'fan club of ntsd...whohohohoo!'. It's real. The look of the forum(made by me yaay!!!I iz no gay!!!) is a heaps more different than the look of ntsd. So, joining the forum won't harm your 'real' image.[/color]

It took my bro 3 years to convince me joining this forum.... I'll see about joining the other one.

avatar
Kakuzo


Health Health : 3
Country :
Posts : 84
Registration date : 2012-04-02

Back to top Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by Akshit on April 3rd 2012, 12:50 pm

Kakuzo wrote:

It took my bro 3 years to convince me joining this forum


Lol,three years ??You're probably a hard case then Razz
avatar
Akshit
Konoha's White Fang
Konoha's White Fang

Health Health : -165
Country : Fire
Posts : 2186
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by G man on April 3rd 2012, 12:53 pm

Akshit wrote:
Kakuzo wrote:

It took my bro 3 years to convince me joining this forum


Lol,three years ??You're probably a hard case then Razz

He is.
It is impossible to convince him to do something.
avatar
G man
Uchiha Sasuke
Uchiha Sasuke

Health Health : 6
Country : Fire
Posts : 2578
Registration date : 2009-08-07

Back to top Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by Akshit on April 3rd 2012, 1:03 pm

But you just did the impossible...Your next task,make him join NTBN!!!*another 3 years coming in*
avatar
Akshit
Konoha's White Fang
Konoha's White Fang

Health Health : -165
Country : Fire
Posts : 2186
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by Kakuzo on April 3rd 2012, 1:06 pm

Akshit wrote:But you just did the impossible...Your next task,make him join NTBN!!!*another 3 years coming in*

It will take him a sh*t load of efforts.
avatar
Kakuzo


Health Health : 3
Country :
Posts : 84
Registration date : 2012-04-02

Back to top Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum