NTBN (Demo Released)

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by barryakafatz on March 18th 2012, 11:44 pm

nevermind its working but thanks anyway... goodluck on the game heres some advice
-naruto chakra mode looks ok, colors could be redone face and hair should be same color as body
avatar
barryakafatz


Health Health : -1
Country :
Posts : 1009
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Back to top Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by Hiei on March 19th 2012, 4:48 am

Thanks for adding the move list maker's name . +1

Oh btw the next guy who starts one more argument be sure that I'll get you warned for offtopic and spam here and I hope I am loud and clear no matter who its if you go offtopic after this post I'll get you warned and get this topic locked for spam so avoid it like gentlemen .

_________________
Hidden in truths lie lies, hidden in lies hides the truth.

avatar
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Health Health : 445
Country : Fire
Posts : 10585
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by Midnight_Blaze on March 19th 2012, 9:35 pm

Warning to practically everyone.
I'll remind you folks of the rules and include some plain etiquette in a forum behavior.

this is development, the main author of this thread can post a link to the website but not more than that, I don't want to see any kind of additional reference going about that forum, it should be posted since it has links to the main progress of the game ONLY, so anyone with the link in his post should hurry and remove it or I will warn in 2 days notice.

ALSO. no offtopic or scuffling in the topic if it's not relavent and/or personal.

and finally; Ankhit, there's a rule that states not acting like a moderator. EVEN if you were a moderator it is VERY childish to make a decision for a moderator/ speaking of their behalf or threatening in their name; if you feel something is off and a warn is due for ANYTHING you simply report or PM, no personal threats should be made especially since you don't have that power and that alone really lowers respect, at least from me.

I will not warn anyone yet but take caution in this section for I will warn if another offense is made of forum rules.

avatar
Midnight_Blaze
Sei
Sei

Health Health : 37
Country :
Posts : 1027
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by G man on March 19th 2012, 9:53 pm

@Midnight_Blaze wrote:
this is development, the main author of this thread can post a link to the website but not more than that, I don't want to see any kind of additional reference going about that forum, it should be posted since it has links to the main progress of the game ONLY, so anyone with the link in his post should hurry and remove it or I will warn in 2 days notice.


What rule is there for not posting other websites?
We don't tell anyone to leave the forum, we only tell them to join another forum.
Can't we tell them where the game is from so they will know how to see more of the game progress??
Just asking.
By the way, it good to hear from you from time to time, and to know you're still active.
avatar
G man
Uchiha Sasuke
Uchiha Sasuke

Health Health : 6
Country : Fire
Posts : 2578
Registration date : 2009-08-07

Back to top Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by Snow on March 19th 2012, 9:59 pm

Is this the game you told me gman?
Or is this a new one?

OFFTOPIC
Why do you warn people who use report button correctly?
avatar
Snow
St. Michael
St. Michael

Health Health : 87
Country : Rain
Posts : 785
Registration date : 2012-03-19

Back to top Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by Midnight_Blaze on March 19th 2012, 10:48 pm

@Snow wrote:Is this the game you told me gman?
Or is this a new one?

OFFTOPIC
Why do you warn people who use report button correctly?

I've yet to warn anyone.
Those who use the report button correctly just use it, no further detail needed, quoting "I'll get you warned" is not a moderator's approach nor how a member should behave.
People should understand moderating is not a source of respect unless whomever is doing their job is effective at it, thus gaining respect in the eyes of the members, not cause he has the ability to warn.

@G man, look, this is what I refer to as etiquette, it is common courtesy not to advertise other forums competing with this one, it's not written in the rules but it is considered ill behavior to advertise, the development section is FOR other developments, other sites, but please keep it to the main post.


Last edited by Midnight_Blaze on March 19th 2012, 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Midnight_Blaze
Sei
Sei

Health Health : 37
Country :
Posts : 1027
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by G man on March 19th 2012, 11:05 pm

@Snow wrote:Is this the game you told me gman?
Or is this a new one?

OFFTOPIC
Why do you warn people who use report button correctly?

Yes, it's the game I told you about.


@Midnight_Blaze wrote:

@G man, look, this is what I refer to as etiquette, it is common courtesy not to advertise other forums competing with this one, it's not written in the rules but it is considered ill behavior to advertise, the development section is FOR other developments, other sites, but please keep it to the main thread.

The site is not competing with this one, I'm an admin there, and I still hang around this forum, not to "steal" information from you about the game or anything, but I'm here because like everyone else, I wait for NTSD, plus I like being here.
Can't people be in 2 sites at once?
Can't people play 2 different games, each at a time?
avatar
G man
Uchiha Sasuke
Uchiha Sasuke

Health Health : 6
Country : Fire
Posts : 2578
Registration date : 2009-08-07

Back to top Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by Midnight_Blaze on March 19th 2012, 11:17 pm

The G wrote:
@Snow wrote:Is this the game you told me gman?
Or is this a new one?

OFFTOPIC
Why do you warn people who use report button correctly?

Yes, it's the game I told you about.


@Midnight_Blaze wrote:

@G man, look, this is what I refer to as etiquette, it is common courtesy not to advertise other forums competing with this one, it's not written in the rules but it is considered ill behavior to advertise, the development section is FOR other developments, other sites, but please keep it to the main thread.

The site is not competing with this one, I'm an admin there, and I still hang around this forum, not to "steal" information from you about the game or anything, but I'm here because like everyone else, I wait for NTSD, plus I like being here.
Can't people be in 2 sites at once?
Can't people play 2 different games, each at a time?

I might have agreed if their forum layout wasn't 99% copied of this one and their title so similar, game interface the same, even the same subject; so I doubt people would play BOTH those games, also, as I said before it's not a written rule but a mere etiquette I'm requesting you all to follow.
avatar
Midnight_Blaze
Sei
Sei

Health Health : 37
Country :
Posts : 1027
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by G man on March 19th 2012, 11:20 pm

@Midnight_Blaze wrote:
The G wrote:
@Snow wrote:Is this the game you told me gman?
Or is this a new one?

OFFTOPIC
Why do you warn people who use report button correctly?

Yes, it's the game I told you about.


@Midnight_Blaze wrote:

@G man, look, this is what I refer to as etiquette, it is common courtesy not to advertise other forums competing with this one, it's not written in the rules but it is considered ill behavior to advertise, the development section is FOR other developments, other sites, but please keep it to the main thread.

The site is not competing with this one, I'm an admin there, and I still hang around this forum, not to "steal" information from you about the game or anything, but I'm here because like everyone else, I wait for NTSD, plus I like being here.
Can't people be in 2 sites at once?
Can't people play 2 different games, each at a time?

I might have agreed if their forum layout wasn't 99% copied of this one and their title so similar, game interface the same, even the same subject; so I doubt people would play BOTH those games, also, as I said before it's not a written rule but a mere etiquette I'm requesting you all to follow.

Okay, that order shall be followed.
But- Cross told me he's making some renovations, so I guess that the site is going to look different now, and ZXCV allowed us to use his version for our edits.
But I won't argue with you, since you really do have a good point.


avatar
G man
Uchiha Sasuke
Uchiha Sasuke

Health Health : 6
Country : Fire
Posts : 2578
Registration date : 2009-08-07

Back to top Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by Midnight_Blaze on March 19th 2012, 11:33 pm

Don't get me wrong, I doubt anyone minds having their freeweb forum layout used, it's probably common in forums like these.
avatar
Midnight_Blaze
Sei
Sei

Health Health : 37
Country :
Posts : 1027
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by Hiei on March 20th 2012, 4:34 am

The NTBN team are also working on Raikage and even Tsuchikage so , imo definitely this game may have a good chance to survive plus their first release took place just after 1 and half month of the site creation which shows a decent progress . I think the game also may have a good development in near future , anyways good luck .



Next , I shall move to MB . Which rule did I break exactly ??
If you read my statement correctly you can see I clearly wrote I will "GET" him warned . A mod would write I WILL/SHALL warn you like you wrote for example . There is a difference dude . When I say I'll GET you warned , it means ofc I can't warn you myself and I'll use some external force in my case I'll ask Z ofc as its not the first time I have "GOT" ppl warned/banned for breaking forum rules via him .
Now let me make a few things clear as well , I am not even acting like a Special member . Every non mod/admin can use this method actually . We both know that the report button has NO USE atm tbh . So , what can someone do ? Simply PM mods/Admins correct ? However if a mass argument is going on to stop it , he must post do not carry on this offtopic issue or else I can GET you warned ofc I cant warn you myself as I am no where near a MOD or ADMIN however I am a well aware and responsible forum member who abides by all the rules and regulations and CAN GET YOU warned by PMing someone . I felt it was necessary and you can see the effect as well , the vague arguments stopped as soon as I did that . MB , please check the statement carefully next time . I am well aware of forum rules and I never break them .

_________________
Hidden in truths lie lies, hidden in lies hides the truth.

avatar
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Health Health : 445
Country : Fire
Posts : 10585
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by Phoenix on March 20th 2012, 4:47 am

Ankit Reborn wrote:The NTBN team are also working on Raikage and even Tsuchikage so , imo definitely this game may have a good chance to survive plus their first release took place just after 1 and half month of the site creation which shows a decent progress . I think the game also may have a good development in near future , anyways good luck .



Next , I shall move to MB . Which rule did I break exactly ??
If you read my statement correctly you can see I clearly wrote I will "GET" him warned . A mod would write I WILL/SHALL warn you like you wrote for example . There is a difference dude . When I say I'll GET you warned , it means ofc I can't warn you myself and I'll use some external force in my case I'll ask Z ofc as its not the first time I have "GOT" ppl warned/banned for breaking forum rules via him .
Now let me make a few things clear as well , I am not even acting like a Special member . Every non mod/admin can use this method actually . We both know that the report button has NO USE atm tbh . So , what can someone do ? Simply PM mods/Admins correct ? However if a mass argument is going on to stop it , he must post do not carry on this offtopic issue or else I can GET you warned ofc I cant warn you myself as I am no where near a MOD or ADMIN however I am a well aware and responsible forum member who abides by all the rules and regulations and CAN GET YOU warned by PMing someone . I felt it was necessary and you can see the effect as well , the vague arguments stopped as soon as I did that . MB , please check the statement carefully next time . I am well aware of forum rules and I never break them .
Says the guy that blew his chance at being a Hokage.
avatar
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Health Health : 30
Country : Rain
Posts : 1578
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by Hiei on March 20th 2012, 4:51 am

Yes , I did blew my chance on being the Hokage . My act was childish but wasn't against forum rules ofc . I agree that I de repped and it was immature however every human being has flaws and no one is perfect to begin with . My act was NOT against the FORUM RULES .

Anyways lets not discuss regarding all those in the development of a mod .

Ontopic : Just a secret teaser but Rhino.Freak has started working on Susanoo as well , so the next release shall have most of the biggies .:]

_________________
Hidden in truths lie lies, hidden in lies hides the truth.

avatar
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Health Health : 445
Country : Fire
Posts : 10585
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by Rhino.Freak on March 20th 2012, 6:42 am

oh yes midnight_blaze is right.. but the main forum creater/admin did all the copying stuff like layout from forums, i personally didnt liked his idea, so apologies, i'll get it change ASAP..

ONTOPIC: ankit dont reveal stuff! Razz
avatar
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Health Health : 79
Country : Fire
Posts : 4390
Registration date : 2010-08-27

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by Guest on March 20th 2012, 11:54 am

No side talks now, please.


Last edited by Mr.Alucard on March 20th 2012, 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by Snow on March 20th 2012, 1:26 pm

Ankit Reborn wrote:We both know that the report button has NO USE atm tbh.

When I report people, some mods usually thank me by pm. Its really effective.
I'm writing this because people should stop using sentences like: "You can't do this, a mod will warn you"
Those messages are just spam.
Some people do this often.
People must use report button.
If a mod sees that the warn is necessary, they write the reason. Normal members don't.

And now I add this simple sentence:

If your game is good, I might join your site.
avatar
Snow
St. Michael
St. Michael

Health Health : 87
Country : Rain
Posts : 785
Registration date : 2012-03-19

Back to top Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by Hiei on March 20th 2012, 4:10 pm

Well atm the game is same as ntsd {almost} so if you expect entirely different scenario you must wait for next release .
About report button funny I have been reporting many users in different sections for rule breaking and I haven't got any positive response yet , neither did those members get any warn , So , I went for step II . However once Cross selects the new mods , there shall be enough mods to respond to those reports and at that time only report buttons will become effective again till then its not that effective imo and so I avoid it however I shall test it in due time ofc and if the guilty is not warned I shall divert back myself to step II .

_________________
Hidden in truths lie lies, hidden in lies hides the truth.

avatar
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Health Health : 445
Country : Fire
Posts : 10585
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by Midnight_Blaze on March 20th 2012, 11:14 pm

Ankit Reborn wrote:The NTBN team are also working on Raikage and even Tsuchikage so , imo definitely this game may have a good chance to survive plus their first release took place just after 1 and half month of the site creation which shows a decent progress . I think the game also may have a good development in near future , anyways good luck .



Next , I shall move to MB . Which rule did I break exactly ??
If you read my statement correctly you can see I clearly wrote I will "GET" him warned . A mod would write I WILL/SHALL warn you like you wrote for example . There is a difference dude . When I say I'll GET you warned , it means ofc I can't warn you myself and I'll use some external force in my case I'll ask Z ofc as its not the first time I have "GOT" ppl warned/banned for breaking forum rules via him .
Now let me make a few things clear as well , I am not even acting like a Special member . Every non mod/admin can use this method actually . We both know that the report button has NO USE atm tbh . So , what can someone do ? Simply PM mods/Admins correct ? However if a mass argument is going on to stop it , he must post do not carry on this offtopic issue or else I can GET you warned ofc I cant warn you myself as I am no where near a MOD or ADMIN however I am a well aware and responsible forum member who abides by all the rules and regulations and CAN GET YOU warned by PMing someone . I felt it was necessary and you can see the effect as well , the vague arguments stopped as soon as I did that . MB , please check the statement carefully next time . I am well aware of forum rules and I never break them .
I wrote a long ass post about it all and it got deleted; now I'll cut it real short due to lazyness.
The rule you broke was acting like a moderator, one will not in my non-negotiable point of view threat with a warn even if you're explicitely telling them you will report them, if there's a rule breaking you are supposed to report, not think about it.

This rule was meant to maintain hierarchy, so other users won't feel the need to call upon breaking of the rules in no other way except reports which by the way work the best way, I only handle issues that are reported and hardly notices other rule breaking if there aren't any obvious ones.

Also, as inspecting Freaker's profile, the arguement stopped cause Freaker was apparently banned according to flaming, reported by Alucard.


EDIT: If report doesn't work, you can alert Cross's attention that the mod governing that section is a lazy bum. Smile
avatar
Midnight_Blaze
Sei
Sei

Health Health : 37
Country :
Posts : 1027
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by Hiei on March 21st 2012, 4:40 am

Anyways its worthless to argue . So , next time I'll report and if I don't get any response I'll PM you first before Pming Cross . Have a good day .

_________________
Hidden in truths lie lies, hidden in lies hides the truth.

avatar
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Health Health : 445
Country : Fire
Posts : 10585
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by Storm on March 21st 2012, 5:08 am

I'll keep this short.

You make a report with a GOOD well thought-out reason and which rule the person broke. No reason = no action taken.

_________________


The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. ~ Edmund Burke

Any man can handle adversity. If you truly want to test a man's character, give him power. ~ Abraham Lincoln

People are like dice. We throw ourselves into the direction of our own choosing.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.
avatar
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Country : Fire
Posts : 6596
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by Elmo86 on March 21st 2012, 9:16 am

Ontopic : Just a secret teaser but Rhino.Freak has started working on Susanoo as well , so the next release shall have most of the biggies


I like how that sounds. Good luck guys.
avatar
Elmo86
Konoha ANBU
Konoha ANBU

Health Health : 40
Country : Fire
Posts : 1306
Registration date : 2010-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by CrawHawk IV on March 21st 2012, 9:42 am

.....Nothing much but as reply to 'The G' no people can't play 2 games when you were referring to NTSD and NTBN and i didn't notice much difference except for the health and chakra bar and MOST else just felt as if it was a simple cut, copy and paste (smouk's version of NTSD FE) it is so copied that the character's face in Kunai is still there and to tell even more of a truth honestly, i would rather play NTSD FE (the original one). When the next version releases and as people mentioned there is sasuno and stuff, then i would truly post 'remarkable' but at this point of stage there is ONLY the complement for the health bar if that really was made by you or else NO compliments and only criticisms.

This is because I gave up after playing for the first 5 minutes and versed people on hamachi for the next 30 minutes on NTSD FE and the next 30 minutes just playing normally to discover more things.

Then later i decided to give one more chance and used every character against 2 different opponents. This was just to give a conclusion of how i arrived at the first whole paragraph.
avatar
CrawHawk IV


Health Health : 20
Country : Earth
Posts : 2161
Registration date : 2011-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by Guest on March 21st 2012, 10:37 am

big daddy pop wrote:.....Nothing much but as reply to 'The G' no people can't play 2 games when you were referring to NTSD and NTBN and i didn't notice much difference except for the health and chakra bar and MOST else just felt as if it was a simple cut, copy and paste (smouk's version of NTSD FE) it is so copied that the character's face in Kunai is still there and to tell even more of a truth honestly, i would rather play NTSD FE (the original one). When the next version releases and as people mentioned there is sasuno and stuff, then i would truly post 'remarkable' but at this point of stage there is ONLY the complement for the health bar if that really was made by you or else NO compliments and only criticisms.

This is because I gave up after playing for the first 5 minutes and versed people on hamachi for the next 30 minutes on NTSD FE and the next 30 minutes just playing normally to discover more things.

Then later i decided to give one more chance and used every character against 2 different opponents. This was just to give a conclusion of how i arrived at the first whole paragraph.

quote for the answer wrote:Well atm the game is same as ntsd {almost} so if you expect entirely different scenario you must wait for next release.

That's the reason.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by II City Saint on March 21st 2012, 9:52 pm

please dont fight..

@phoenix: chill

@mb: well only the home, calendar, etc buttons are same right?

wat else is same?
avatar
II City Saint
Uchiha Madara
Uchiha Madara

Health Health : 22
Country : Fire
Posts : 554
Registration date : 2012-01-21

Back to top Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by Phoenix on March 21st 2012, 10:42 pm

anks95 wrote:please dont fight..

@phoenix: chill

@mb: well only the home, calendar, etc buttons are same right?

wat else is same?
Really?
avatar
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Health Health : 30
Country : Rain
Posts : 1578
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: NTBN (Demo Released)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum