Naruto 578

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Naruto 578

Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O on March 23rd 2012, 11:10 pm

dude it actually was Madara who controlled the mizukage..!!! look at his hair in manga..!!
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

Health Health : 42
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson on March 23rd 2012, 11:33 pm

What you're just saying doesnt make any sense. It's completely inconsistent with what you said earlier: since Kisame told Tobi that he is "former mizukage or Madara", it wouldn't make sense for the real Madara to control the Mizukage. Its not like Kisame, after seeing someones face, would make a mistake and say that Tobi's face is real Madara's face (assuming that he ever knew how Madara really looked).
Crimson
Mammon (Avaritia)
Mammon (Avaritia)

Health Health : 51
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O on March 27th 2012, 9:18 pm

look the one whom kisame saw was Madara who was controlling the mizukage..!! so kisame recognized the moment tobi opened his mask as he is Madara..
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

Health Health : 42
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Miatsu on March 27th 2012, 9:48 pm

@its confirmed again wrote:
@Miatsu wrote: stuff. . etc

that would be pretty logical...
since why did sasuke win anyway?

I think Naruto might have won if Sasuke did not put his forehead protector on. Sasuke punched Naruto pretty hard... and Naruto slashed his protector for a deep cut. If it was not for that, Sasuke might have lost. I mean how much can you concentrate if you just got cut, deep in your forehead?
Miatsu

Health Health : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson on March 27th 2012, 10:35 pm

@Miatsu wrote:

I think Naruto might have won if Sasuke did not put his forehead protector on. Sasuke punched Naruto pretty hard... and Naruto slashed his protector for a deep cut. If it was not for that, Sasuke might have lost. I mean how much can you concentrate if you just got cut, deep in your forehead?

Not only that! Naruto would definitely have won if Sasuke did not have any arms or legs. Or the sharingan and uchiha blood and skillz. Or any clothers on (He'd catch a cold)! Man, if Sasuke never existed, it's like, Naruto would definitely have, like, won a battle that'd never, like, have taken place!

Itachi.Byakuya wrote:look the one whom kisame saw was Madara who was controlling the mizukage..!! so kisame recognized the moment tobi opened his mask as he is Madara..

I recall that we started with Tobi NOT BEING Madara.
Crimson
Mammon (Avaritia)
Mammon (Avaritia)

Health Health : 51
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Miatsu on March 27th 2012, 10:47 pm

@Crimson wrote:
@Miatsu wrote:

Not only that! Naruto would definitely have won if Sasuke did not have any arms or legs. Or the sharingan and uchiha blood and skillz. Or any clothers on (He'd catch a cold)! Man, if Sasuke never existed, it's like, Naruto would definitely have, like, won a battle that'd never, like, have taken place!

-Well if Sasuke had no arms or legs he could have bitten Naruto to death.
-If he did not have the Uchiha Blood/Skills/Sharingan he would still have the Curse Seal.
-If he did not have any clothes and caught a cold, Naruto would have gotten sick also due to all that contact with him.
- If he did not exist, Neji would have gotten the Curse Seal and lost.

Miatsu

Health Health : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by its confirmed again on March 27th 2012, 11:03 pm

@Crimson wrote:

wtf are you talking about? he only put it on anyway since Naruto wanted to fight him as equal ninjas at the hospital
and i also bet he intentionally scratched it, since sasuke assumed that he wont even be able to
its confirmed again

Health Health : 21
Registration date : 2010-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on March 27th 2012, 11:23 pm

Naruto would have won if he never made that promise with sakura, right before that mission started.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top