Naruto 578

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Naruto 578

Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O on March 16th 2012, 11:11 pm

i dont think that suigetsu or jugo would do anything to change Sasuke... n i would like Mikoto to be revived with Kushina.. Razz
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

Health Health : 42
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Miatsu on March 16th 2012, 11:15 pm

Of course they will. When I say change it takes on many examples. The example I am using now is his power.

You do not remember, Suigetsu and Jugo found a scroll that Suigetsu said may benefit Sasuke. I think it will give him more power

Or

A way to disable the Edo Tensei. This is Kishi we are talking about.
Miatsu

Health Health : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by its confirmed again on March 16th 2012, 11:28 pm

i dont think its just something to stop the edo tensei. suigetsu was kindof surprised when he found it, that orochimaru even considered something like that

maybe its a planet-destroy jutsu?
its confirmed again

Health Health : 21
Registration date : 2010-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O on March 17th 2012, 4:41 am

suigetsu definately told dat it would benefit Sasuke but consider the fact dat suigetsu doesnt know a thing abt edo tensei..!! n when Sasuke teamed up with them, they were evil and I think that scroll also contains something evilish..!!!
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

Back to top Go down

Post by chikido_rugi on March 17th 2012, 5:59 am

a bit surprise that sasuke turned "good"...itachi make everything better!!
chikido_rugi

Health Health : 12
Registration date : 2010-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson on March 17th 2012, 12:53 pm

Just realised, Itachi's the greatest troll ever - told Sasuke that they'll talk after dealing with Kabuto. By dealing he probably means stoping Edo Tensei. So he'll presumabely talk to Sasuke after deactivating edo tensei. Meaning, they won't talk, coz once edo is gone, Itachi dissappears too. Superb xD
Crimson
Mammon (Avaritia)
Mammon (Avaritia)

Health Health : 51
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O on March 17th 2012, 2:31 pm

maybe that wont be the case..!! since Itachi is free, he wont disappear..!!
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

Back to top Go down

Post by Freaker on March 17th 2012, 7:17 pm

ofcourse he will, its not second life.

Freaker

Health Health : 0
Registration date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by its confirmed again on March 17th 2012, 7:19 pm

Itachi.Byakuya wrote:maybe that wont be the case..!! since Itachi is free, he wont disappear..!!

he himself stated that if they stop the edo tensei he will still disappear...
its confirmed again

Back to top Go down

Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O on March 18th 2012, 8:09 pm

he told dat the risk of edo tensei is him..!! he exactly didnt say dat he would disappear..!! Kishi can give a twist by making him live..!!!
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak on March 18th 2012, 8:17 pm

agreed. and since that suigetsu got the scroll from oro's lab it must be something related with oro's justu's like immortality?
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Health Health : 79
Registration date : 2010-08-27

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix on March 18th 2012, 9:17 pm

I enjoy Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth more than the main storyline.
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Health Health : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson on March 18th 2012, 10:11 pm

Itachi.Byakuya wrote:he told dat the risk of edo tensei is him..!! he exactly didnt say dat he would disappear..!! Kishi can give a twist by making him live..!!!

What does him being the risk of edo tensei to do with the fact, that he'll dissappear once edo tensei is deactivated. He never said, he would dissappear, but assuming that he's stoping the edo tensei so that the other zombies will go away, he himself, as an edo tensei zombie, will go away.

But yes, Kishi can give a twist, as usual. Thats the only logical argument here.

@Phoenix wrote:I enjoy Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth more than the main storyline.

Hahahahaha! xD
Crimson
Mammon (Avaritia)
Mammon (Avaritia)

Back to top Go down

Post by barryakafatz on March 18th 2012, 10:18 pm

@rhino.freak wrote:agreed. and since that suigetsu got the scroll from oro's lab it must be something related with oro's justu's like immortality?

That would be the most logical explaination being that orochimaru's main goal besides finding forbidden justu was trying to be immortal
barryakafatz

Health Health : -1
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O on March 19th 2012, 11:38 am

[quote="Crimson"]What does him being the risk of edo tensei to do with the fact, that he'll dissappear once edo tensei is deactivated. He never said, he would dissappear, but assuming that he's stoping the edo tensei so that the other zombies will go away, he himself, as an edo tensei zombie, will go away.

But yes, Kishi can give a twist, as usual. Thats the only logical argument here.[/quote]

Its obvious since Kishi gave a twist by reviving Madara..!! When he created the char Tobi, he definately meant that it would be Madara but now its a whole new suspense..!!
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

Back to top Go down

Post by Miatsu on March 19th 2012, 1:09 pm

Well if it is twists we are talking about then this is a dream. In the fight with Naruto and Sasuke in the Valley of Death, when they clashed the Rasengan and Chidori it made a rift in the dimension remember that black sphere? It showed Naruto what the future holds if Sasuke wins. After the end of the current events we will start all over and it will show the events in the future if Naruto won! Meaning all new villians and more crazy jutsus!

Are you guys excited? Plot twists are the best.
Miatsu

Health Health : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by barryakafatz on March 19th 2012, 2:05 pm

lol i like the twist but nothats not what happens... they carried the shippuuden series too long for them to just go back to the old naruto series && theres too many deep secrets revealed like how naurto met his mom & dad & how tobi released the 9 tails on the village
barryakafatz

Health Health : -1
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson on March 19th 2012, 2:48 pm

Itachi.Byakuya wrote:
@Crimson wrote:What does him being the risk of edo tensei to do with the fact, that he'll dissappear once edo tensei is deactivated. He never said, he would dissappear, but assuming that he's stoping the edo tensei so that the other zombies will go away, he himself, as an edo tensei zombie, will go away.

But yes, Kishi can give a twist, as usual. Thats the only logical argument here.

Its obvious since Kishi gave a twist by reviving Madara..!! When he created the char Tobi, he definately meant that it would be Madara but now its a whole new suspense..!!

Maybe for you. I wasn't that surprised when Madara appeared for real. Actually, the moment Kabuto spoke of a trump card, then apart from Madara, the only other edo tenseis that could scare Tobi would be e.g. the sage of the six paths or maybe the uchiha progenitor. The whole idea of Tobi wearing a mask and claiming to be someone was very much suspicious, considering that at first he was known as Tobi.

@Miatsu wrote: Well if it is twists we are talking about then this is a dream. In the fight with Naruto and Sasuke in the Valley of Death, when they clashed the Rasengan and Chidori it made a rift in the dimension remember that black sphere? It showed Naruto what the future holds if Sasuke wins. After the end of the current events we will start all over and it will show the events in the future if Naruto won! Meaning all new villians and more crazy jutsus!

Wtf, this is crazy xD And why would only Naruto see the future? Besides, even for Kishi, this would be too much xD
Crimson
Mammon (Avaritia)
Mammon (Avaritia)

Back to top Go down

Post by its confirmed again on March 20th 2012, 3:28 pm

@Miatsu wrote: stuff. . etc

that would be pretty logical...
since why did sasuke win anyway?
its confirmed again

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak on March 20th 2012, 4:16 pm

@Miatsu wrote: Well if it is twists we are talking about then this is a dream. In the fight with Naruto and Sasuke in the Valley of Death, when they clashed the Rasengan and Chidori it made a rift in the dimension remember that black sphere? It showed Naruto what the future holds if Sasuke wins. After the end of the current events we will start all over and it will show the events in the future if Naruto won! Meaning all new villians and more crazy jutsus!

NO! kill me.
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Back to top Go down

Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O on March 21st 2012, 11:30 am

Maybe for you. I wasn't that surprised when Madara appeared for real. Actually, the moment Kabuto spoke of a trump card, then apart from Madara, the only other edo tenseis that could scare Tobi would be e.g. the sage of the six paths or maybe the uchiha progenitor. The whole idea of Tobi wearing a mask and claiming to be someone was very much suspicious, considering that at first he was known as Tobi.

Then can u tell me y Kisame replied "I must say former Mizukage or Uchiha Madara" when tobi opened his mask in front of him??
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak on March 21st 2012, 1:09 pm

kishi plays mindfuck with us!! oh shit
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson on March 21st 2012, 9:56 pm

Itachi.Byakuya wrote:

Then can u tell me y Kisame replied "I must say former Mizukage or Uchiha Madara" when tobi opened his mask in front of him??

Because the person known as Tobi had claimed to be Madara earlier? And he really did control the fourth Mizukage Yagura? So Kisame had known him as Madara or the non-puppet Mizukage. Similiarly, Konan and Nagato thought Tobi was Madara. When he wasn't. It was only a charade.
Crimson
Mammon (Avaritia)
Mammon (Avaritia)

Back to top Go down

Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O on March 23rd 2012, 10:49 pm

look he OPENED his mask n showed it to kisame..!
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson on March 23rd 2012, 11:05 pm

No wai! He showed his mask to Kisame! That like totally means he's Madara.

Lol, when Kisame and Tobi first met, he (Tobi! Not Kisame!) claimed to be Madara and told Kisame about the Mugen Tsukiyomi plan. Kisame thought him to be the real mizukage (real, as in not a puppet unlike Yagura, whom Tobi was controlling). Thats why, when Tobi took off his mask and showed Kisame his face, then Kisame said 'former mizukage or Madara', because he had known somebody of that face as the real acting mizukage back then or Madara.
Crimson
Mammon (Avaritia)
Mammon (Avaritia)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top