Angel Naomi

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Angel Naomi

Post by CrawHawk IV on March 10th 2012, 5:09 am

non coloured:


coloured:


CnC
avatar
CrawHawk IV


Health Health : 20
Country : Earth
Posts : 2160
Registration date : 2011-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Angel Naomi

Post by Hiei on March 10th 2012, 7:29 am

- Legs are wierd .
- I don't like the flat chest . Razz

_________________
Hidden in truths lie lies, hidden in lies hides the truth.

avatar
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Health Health : 445
Country : Fire
Posts : 10585
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Angel Naomi

Post by G man on March 10th 2012, 11:35 am

Ankit Reborn wrote:
- I don't like the flat chest . Razz

No one does.
avatar
G man
Uchiha Sasuke
Uchiha Sasuke

Health Health : 6
Country : Fire
Posts : 2578
Registration date : 2009-08-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Angel Naomi

Post by Yush on March 10th 2012, 11:58 am

The G wrote:
Ankit Reborn wrote:
- I don't like the flat chest . Razz

No one does.

I rly doubt you haven't heard of the term 'lolicon'
avatar
Yush
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]

Health Health : 328
Country : Earth
Posts : 9266
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://mrotakushodo.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Angel Naomi

Post by CrawHawk IV on March 10th 2012, 12:21 pm

yush wat wat is your critism??? thats wat im waiting for!!
avatar
CrawHawk IV


Health Health : 20
Country : Earth
Posts : 2160
Registration date : 2011-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Angel Naomi

Post by ACE KyoUno on March 10th 2012, 12:21 pm

Well, not bad, but it hardly can be called pure anime.
Nevertheless, it is drawn well.

But What's the concept with an angel standing on the table under the god light?

_________________





avatar
ACE KyoUno
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]

Health Health : 407
Country : Earth
Posts : 9564
Registration date : 2008-08-30

http://www.youtube.com/user/Numbuh243by216

Back to top Go down

Re: Angel Naomi

Post by Rhino.Freak on March 10th 2012, 12:42 pm

needs more boobies .. nice anyway! 8/10
avatar
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Health Health : 79
Country : Fire
Posts : 4390
Registration date : 2010-08-27

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Angel Naomi

Post by its confirmed again on March 10th 2012, 1:18 pm

The G wrote:
No one does.









lies (loli fan pedos, general pedos, homosexuals, etc. and me ;3)
and it doesnt need a bigger chest. the lineart is weird and probably rushed, same with the colouring. just see the white unfilled parts on the wing.
almost no shading or depth can be seen
avatar
its confirmed again


Health Health : 21
Posts : 1122
Registration date : 2010-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Angel Naomi

Post by Yush on March 11th 2012, 12:08 am

Lol, I won't say too much cuz I could literally fill this entire page with criticism:
1) Get your proportions right
2) Make sure your anatomy looks natural, cuz right now most of the limbs positions don't make sense
3) Your colouring is typical amateur: make sure you learn about lighting and how shadowing works. All you're doing is colouring lightly and then it gets darker as you span out, which looks downright weird
4) Her wings look like they're coming out just from above her hips lol
avatar
Yush
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]

Health Health : 328
Country : Earth
Posts : 9266
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://mrotakushodo.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Angel Naomi

Post by Phoenix on March 11th 2012, 2:37 am

Yush wrote:Lol, I won't say too much cuz I could literally fill this entire page with criticism:
1) Get your proportions right
2) Make sure your anatomy looks natural, cuz right now most of the limbs positions don't make sense
3) Your colouring is typical amateur: make sure you learn about lighting and how shadowing works. All you're doing is colouring lightly and then it gets darker as you span out, which looks downright weird
4) Her wings look like they're coming out just from above her hips lol
avatar
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Health Health : 30
Country : Rain
Posts : 1578
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Angel Naomi

Post by its confirmed again on March 11th 2012, 2:58 am

Phoenix wrote:
a













he is right though, Mr. 4chan
avatar
its confirmed again


Health Health : 21
Posts : 1122
Registration date : 2010-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Angel Naomi

Post by Zeiin on March 11th 2012, 3:28 am

That's a girl? I thought it was a guy...
avatar
Zeiin


Health Health : 44
Country : Wind
Posts : 4076
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Angel Naomi

Post by Yush on March 11th 2012, 5:39 am

Phoenix wrote:
Yush wrote:Lol, I won't say too much cuz I could literally fill this entire page with criticism:
1) Get your proportions right
2) Make sure your anatomy looks natural, cuz right now most of the limbs positions don't make sense
3) Your colouring is typical amateur: make sure you learn about lighting and how shadowing works. All you're doing is colouring lightly and then it gets darker as you span out, which looks downright weird
4) Her wings look like they're coming out just from above her hips lol

Are you gonna be all up in my face every time?
avatar
Yush
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]

Health Health : 328
Country : Earth
Posts : 9266
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://mrotakushodo.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Angel Naomi

Post by Hiei on March 11th 2012, 8:13 am

Wiza wrote:That's a girl? I thought it was a guy...

Exactly !

@ A make things more Round , you know what I mean . Razz

_________________
Hidden in truths lie lies, hidden in lies hides the truth.

avatar
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Health Health : 445
Country : Fire
Posts : 10585
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Angel Naomi

Post by Phoenix on March 11th 2012, 10:14 am

@Yush
it had to be done
avatar
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Health Health : 30
Country : Rain
Posts : 1578
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Angel Naomi

Post by CrawHawk IV on March 12th 2012, 8:02 am

yea k, i will work on things you said...........yush
avatar
CrawHawk IV


Health Health : 20
Country : Earth
Posts : 2160
Registration date : 2011-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Angel Naomi

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum