Naruto 577

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Naruto 577

Post by Freaker on March 8th 2012, 12:08 am

naruto will follow the sage of the six path's steps[most likely]. or jiraya's, dont think he'll take minato's.
obviously they're doing the same as oro, tsunade and jiraya, kakashi is probebly the next hokage, so it'll resamble the story of the old3. hokage taught em, and they became legends. shikamaru actually has a good of becoming the hokage too, donno, time will tell.

Freaker

Health Health : 0
Registration date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson on March 8th 2012, 2:46 am

If Sasuke teams up with Itachi to fight Kabuto, then thatll be so random. I mean, he was meant to go and fight Naruto. Honestly, I dont see Sasuke and Naruto fight seriously anytime soon after these recent developments. If they fight and defeat Kabuto together, then Itachi will die again (and for good). Perhaps Sasuke will have a turn of heart and he'll go help Naruto, who'll be losing against Tobi and together theyll have gay se... theyll defeat Tobi and the Juubi and Madara and whatnot xD
Crimson
Mammon (Avaritia)
Mammon (Avaritia)

Health Health : 51
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Miatsu on March 8th 2012, 3:33 am

Why would Itachi die for good? I thought he said the jutsu cannot be stopped even if he is killed.
Miatsu

Health Health : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak on March 8th 2012, 8:14 am

whoa way to awesome chapter! madara vs tsunade.. never thought she'd be this strong!
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Health Health : 79
Registration date : 2010-08-27

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei on March 8th 2012, 10:24 am

Wth but Naruto keeps on barking from day 1 ,"I'll be the Hokage one day " .
So , I don't think he'll follow Jiraya's path . @ Wiza , Sakura = Hokage = Great Joke you made my day . thumbs up

Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Health Health : 445
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Miatsu on March 8th 2012, 11:51 am

But peoples mind changes through the series. Heck even unexpected things happend in the series also.

Example: Chunin exams... everyone though at the beginning Naruto was going to get promoted. In the end Shikamaru became the first and the only Chunin in that exam.

Or

Sasuke had so much hatred for Itachi and when he killed Itachi he thought he would feel satisfaction because he had finally gotten his revenge. In the end he only felt sorry for what his brother had to go through.

The plot never really goes in a linear path sometimes. So there is a chance on Naruto following Jiraiyas path and Shikamaru getting Hokage. Really all Naruto wanted was to be respected by the village and not feared. He figured being the Hokage was the best option. He saved the village from Pein ... kinda....and has defeated numerous threats so I bet they will still put his face on the Hokage stone memorial.
Miatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiin on March 8th 2012, 12:36 pm

Ankit Reborn wrote:Wth but Naruto keeps on barking from day 1 ,"I'll be the Hokage one day " .
So , I don't think he'll follow Jiraya's path . @ Wiza , Sakura = Hokage = Great Joke you made my day . thumbs up

No one knows what goes up in Kishi's mind, before you know it Ton-Ton may even become Hokage. Tried finding evidence to support my argument but only got this about Sakura being Hokage:

@-Deidara- wrote:no, never. thats like saying jiraiya will marry tonton.

But yea she won't be hokage, Ton-Ton should be the next one. That pig has the most experience.

Ocean soul wrote:I personally believe that Sakura can't become Hokage as long as Tonton is alive. Why? ... because Tonton has the greatest smelling techniques of Konoha and he can make a transformations to become Shizune or Tsunade as well but without speaking, which will make the perfect Hokage since one of the most bothering of Tsunade's techniques is the powerful "talk-to-much no jutsu" that she uses all the time.
I think that Tonton will inherit the will of fire.

But on the side not, this NaruSaku fan said this about Sakura being hokage:

Kahana wrote:No. Because she'll become the hokage's(naruto's) wife. Besides, she knows that's naruto's dream, so she wouldn't try to take it from him.

Everyone there agreed with her. Well Kakashi will obviously be the next hokage unless he dies then they may appoint Naruto or someone who has a leadership value.
Zeiin

Health Health : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Miatsu on March 8th 2012, 12:58 pm

*Ahem* like Shikamaru.
Miatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiin on March 8th 2012, 1:10 pm

Shikamaru would but I doubt he will, Asuma believes that Shikamaru could become Hokage if he weren't so lazy, Asuma said that he had great potential, perhaps enough to one day become Hokage. But Shikamaru said to Ino that it was Naruto's dream to become Hokage and he wasn't cut out for that stuff. Besides he said he was busy protecting the 'New Kings.'
Zeiin

Health Health : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on March 8th 2012, 8:53 pm

Naruto will not become hokage, he will die before that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Freaker on March 8th 2012, 9:02 pm

so not.

Freaker

Health Health : 0
Registration date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by XavierEvera on March 8th 2012, 9:21 pm

Nue Houjuu wrote:Naruto will not become hokage, he will die before that.

soo... naruto will die and THEN he will become hokage? sounds kinda strange, if u ask me.
XavierEvera

Health Health : 30
Registration date : 2010-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on March 8th 2012, 11:27 pm

Lol. You might have misread that. :/

Back to top Go down

Post by XavierEvera on March 9th 2012, 12:02 am

impasibiru! just read it loud. then u will laugh with me :3
XavierEvera

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on March 9th 2012, 2:37 am

Lol. Now I see what you're talkin bout. :/ derp

Back to top Go down

Post by barryakafatz on March 9th 2012, 5:46 am

this itachi sasuke & kabuto thing needs to end quickly. This war senario has been the most boring senario ive seen in the shippuden era.

all itachi has to do is use to sharigan to persuade kabuto to release the edo tensei or have sasuke do it to show off move sharigan moves.

One of the three battles need to end! and i think it should be the kabuto itachi sasuke confrontation because it hasnt even started yet... I do want to see and itachi vs sasuke pt II or a Itachi & Sasuke vs Kabuto but Kabuto already said if you kill him blah blah blah so theres no need for chapter long confrontation they should quit while there ahead
barryakafatz

Health Health : -1
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O on March 9th 2012, 10:52 am

well next chapter would be Itachi vs Kabuto or Madara vs Kage..!! I hope dat its Itachi vs Kabuto..!!
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

Health Health : 42
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by HexaruS on March 9th 2012, 11:17 am

Not bad chapter BTW I found some spoiler on internet,hope it gets like this.

Spoiler:
Sasuke in the back ground: What is the meaning of this ...?
Kabuto: Kukuku
Itachi: Sasuke, Go! This is my fight
Sasuke: Kabuto eh, you've become much like Orochimaru, experimenting on yourself and fighting in the background. You will die here today you snake.

Kabuto: Kuku, you can't kill me Sasuke kun

Sasuke: ?!

Itachi: He's right, if Kabuto is killed, the Edo Tensei cannot be stopped. They will have to be sealed which may be problematic.

Sasuke: ...

Kabuto: Kukuku, no Itachi, if I die here, you will lose. You see, I have summoned Uchiha Madara.

Itachi/Sasuke: ?!?!

Itachi to himself: So who is the man in the mask?

Kabuto: Uchiha Madara is a man that cannot be defeated by anyone save the 1st Hokage. However, now that he has the Rinnegan and Mokuton, he cannot be defeated even if the 1st was here. He is the ultimate shino ------ ?

Itachi: ?!?!

*Before Kabuto finishes Sasuke impales him with Raiton*

Kabuto on his knees frightened:

Kabuto: Why Sasuke kun, you can't kill me, if you kill me, Madara will be free...

Sasuke: Well that's perfect. I'll test my powers on him then hahaha

Itachi/Kabuto: ?!

Itachi: Don't get so cocky Sasuke. He's far stronger than you think he is.

Sasuke to Kabuto: Madara will die by my hands and so will you. Its over for you.

Itachi: Sasuke stop! Listen to me carefully. Forget Madara. Work with me. We have to stop the Edo Tensei. You can test your power on Naruto.

Sasuke: ?! Naruto eh. Hehe, he's on my list as well. However, I have saved him for last brother.

Kabuto vomits out a regenerated Kabuto. He suddenly creates hand signs and summons Manda V2.

Kabuto: Well Sasuke, you are surprising indeed. I didn't think you would actually kill me. Never mind, I'm still in a better position. Don't underestimate me. I know more about you than you know about yourself. Kabuto begins to perform handseals.

Itachi: ....

Meanwhile - Cut to Madara and the Kages

A Attacks Madara as does Onoki and Gaara while Mei begins to create handsigns to perform a water attack.

Madara blocks A's attack using Susano. Onoki lightens Gaara's sand which travels faster to Madara. As soon as it encompasses his Susanoo, Onoki hardens a part of it. The remaining part is used to force Madara out of Susano. Madara is then exposed and is attacked by Mei. Gaara then uses his sand and creates his ultimate desert coffin to seal him.

Madara breaks free easily. He starts performing handseals. As he is about to finish, Tsunade attacks him from behind and clings onto his back.

Madara: ?!?! - Weren't you dead woman?

Tsunade: I used mitosis to regenerate.

Onoki/Gaara/Mei/A: !!

Madara: ...

Madara: So you are quite strong for a woman, but no matter. You have only slowed your death down by a few minutes.

Tsuande: Its over Madara.

Tsuande: UZUMAKI CONTACT SEAL OF DEATH!

Madara/4 Kages: ?!?!?!

Madara: IZANAMI!..........

*Contact seal of death is a jutsu where the user sacrifices their own life converting their mass into chakra. As this happens, what ever they happen to touch seals away with the chakra at the same time and disappears*

As Madara is getting sealed time stops and begins to rewind to the point before Tsuande attacks. Madara jumps out of the way and Tsuande misses.

Tsuande: How ?!

Madara: That was a close one. You really are something woman. I will now end this.

Madara begins to perform handseals however is stopped half way through and poofs away. He appears infront of Sasuke and Itachi as Kabuto finishes the handseals he started.

Madara: What is this.

Kabuto: Uchiha Madara, let me introduce you to Uchiha Itachi and Uchiha Sasuke. You can test your power on them.

Madara: Uchiha?! - He looks at Sasuke who has the 3 tomoe Sharingan.

Suddenly as Madara watches, the Sharingan transforms into his usual MS.

Madara: ?!?! The Mangekyou Sharingan. Impressive.

Suddenly, the MS transforms into the EMS.

Kabuto/Itachi/Madara: ?!?!?!?!?!!

Sasuke: Uchiha Madara was it. I will make you beg ...

Madara: ?! - This is going to be more difficult than the Kage battle.

Itachi activates his MS.

Madara: ?! So you're an MS user as well? Kabuto, is this your Edo Tensei?

Kabuto: He was. He broke free from my control.

Madara: ??! - How?

Itachi: Through the power that is generated from the burning will to protect your comrades.

Madara: This one is more dangerous. Heh ... I will truly be tested with this battle, perhaps even more so than my battle with the 1st. Uchiha Itachi, Uchiha Sasuke, Lets DANCE ......
HexaruS
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Health Health : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O on March 9th 2012, 11:59 am

well dat spoiler is good..!! maybe it would b in next chapter..!!
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

Health Health : 42
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by XavierEvera on March 9th 2012, 12:57 pm

if yes its gonna be epic. WE ALL ARE GONNA DIEE
XavierEvera

Back to top Go down

Post by Miatsu on March 9th 2012, 1:24 pm

I think it is fake. Who performs handseals anymore?
Miatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on March 9th 2012, 1:28 pm

Kishi reads this forum and he notices that people want to see hand seals again.

Back to top Go down

Post by its confirmed again on March 9th 2012, 3:30 pm

@barryakafatz wrote:asdf

isnt your sig breaking just a few rules btw?

the size and no +18 ones
its confirmed again

Health Health : 21
Registration date : 2010-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by barryakafatz on March 9th 2012, 7:17 pm

I dont know how that sig got there i dont use sigs...

And i think that "spoiler was just a prediction
they dont talk like that and yea they dont do handseals anymore but it was nice storytelling
barryakafatz

Health Health : -1
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson on March 9th 2012, 8:55 pm

The chapter was just released a few days ago. The next issue of Jump isnt even out. It cant be a valid spoiler Razz
Crimson
Mammon (Avaritia)
Mammon (Avaritia)

Health Health : 51
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top