Mass Effect 3 [PC,PS3,360]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mass Effect 3 [PC,PS3,360]

Post by Stunkata8 on March 3rd 2012, 9:08 pm

Cant believe that for an year noone made a topic for this epicness!

So with the game around the corner (perhaps someone already has it installed and is just waiting for the 6th of match) I dont believe I have to tell anyone that is playing this what ME is about so how about some sharing thoughts?

I am a big fan of the franchise and that is because of the story! I got hyped about ME2 having import saves, so than I started seriously playing ME 1 and got so much into that universe!
With this being the end of the Shepard-Reapers story there is nothing that can make me hate the game! Which is why I dont have any problems with the Action oriented gameplay (ME2 is also one of my alltime favorite games - story and gameplay wise - i've played trough it with every class excluding soldier)

Now the RPG aspects of the game seem really shooter oriented so I wonder if people hate that - cuz i totally dig the many modifications you can make to your arsenal, but than again i dont think i would cry for it if it wasnt there!

I'm not gonna give any spoilers, but I think they have a really, really SMALL amount of squadmates in this game... Which makes me kinda sad! Of course every character u've met from the previous games with have some roll in this one but squadmates were something really special for me in the second game (they freakin died...).

Also the demo? Multiplayer is A LOT OF FUN and there is no way 10 levels taken from the SP and being made playable by 4 players is going to have effect on the Story (dunno why people were afraid of that). Different races play uniquely and it feels really awesome to take control over them!

Anyways... Just post some thoughts on the game, why u think it will dissapoint, what u disslike...

Stunkata8
Asmodeus (Luxuria)
Asmodeus (Luxuria)

Health Health : 65
Registration date : 2009-09-10

http://stun-world.hit.bg/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mass Effect 3 [PC,PS3,360]

Post by Satamino on March 4th 2012, 5:34 pm

Do you recommend it?

I might try it if its good.
Satamino
Belphegor (Acedia)
Belphegor (Acedia)

Health Health : 354
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix on March 4th 2012, 5:38 pm

There's DLC from day one, and it's important to the story too.. I want to buy the full game for 60 dollars, not buy part of it then buy the rest at 5 dollar intervals, lolz.
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Health Health : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Stunkata8 on March 4th 2012, 7:03 pm

Oh yeah that sux - dont even want to talk about it but...
For all the respect I have for the people at Bioware for the epic adventures they make, the dlc content they plan afterwards is something to be look down on - cuz they really pay attention to how to make money from DLC example: Lair of The Shadow Broker DLC - that came out half an year or something like that after the game and it was 100% connected to the storyline of the game, but yet taken out of it!
And yeah from Ashes dlc is totally like that - if it was some random character fine (like Kasumi or Zaeed cuz i could of gone trough the game without knowing of their existanse), but SPOILERS ABOUT THE CHARACTER FROM THE DLC its a damn prothean and the game is supose to end the trilogy, ending every story plot and answering all the questions, taking away that from the game just for profit...

@Ruku
Depends of course on the kinda of game you're looking for!

Mass Effect is a Sci-Fi Universe that has a lot of lore behind it - all the races have their story, galactic wars between them and so on - if ure into Space sci-fi story will not dissapoint!
Gameplay is Action oriented and LOTS of fun - Cover-based shooting with combat skills that variate from gravity manipulating (pulling, pushing) to hacking, ammo types etc

The Charm behind the game is the choices you make in the world. And those choices cary from the first and second game to this one. And also minor ones if u wanna kill the fella infron you or talk your way out of trouble (I know how it sounds but the game is not overbasuing this, it feels really natural when you're in a dialogue).

If you have the time you should check the demo (which needs EA's ORIGIN) the multiplayer is open till tuesday and its just 4 players Survival mode, but it carries all the fun of the single player gameplay.

So overall: Sci-Fi IN DEPTH story, cover-based smooth and fun shooting with rpg elements, just for fun multiplayer...

If someone feels like it please do: add something, correct something i said, tell personal opinion on story and gameplay...
Stunkata8
Asmodeus (Luxuria)
Asmodeus (Luxuria)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ksarme on March 10th 2012, 3:55 am

Holy hell, finally! This game made me feel like son of a bitch when I acted like son of a bitch, for the first time in the entire series...
I'm gonna go cry now. T_T
Ksarme

Health Health : 94
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Stunkata8 on March 12th 2012, 3:48 pm

So... I finished the game once... And I felt kinda "meh" after the begining, till I got to Tuchanka and the decisions behind that mission, from there on I got the mass effect feeling of connecting to the games chars. And everything was fine until I saw the ending cinematic. Can someone join me here?
Stunkata8
Asmodeus (Luxuria)
Asmodeus (Luxuria)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ksarme on March 12th 2012, 4:39 pm

Stunkata8 wrote:So... I finished the game once... And I felt kinda "meh" after the begining, till I got to Tuchanka and the decisions behind that mission, from there on I got the mass effect feeling of connecting to the games chars. And everything was fine until I saw the ending cinematic. Can someone join me here?

My feelings exactly. My previous post was actually comment to Tuchanka. After doing that mission renegade way, I really felt... bad. For the first time in the entire series.
And the ending was deja vu from Deus Ex -.-
Ksarme

Back to top Go down

Post by Stunkata8 on March 12th 2012, 7:18 pm

:O

Spoiler:
YOU SCREWED THE KROGAN

I never got in to deux ex (dont hate me please xD) so i dunno about the ending, but here it actually confused me:

Spoiler:
I chose to destroy all syntetics - and in my last cinematic... Not only did the reapers got blown up, but so did the trooper on Earth why was that i have no idea? The crashed Normandy's door opened and I get fade without anyone coming out of it, not to say that I got the feeling that if i chose what the illsuive man wanted that would of been paragon cuz it was blue and what else not. The whole thing is a mess
Stunkata8
Asmodeus (Luxuria)
Asmodeus (Luxuria)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ksarme on March 12th 2012, 7:47 pm

Stunkata8 wrote::O

Spoiler:
YOU SCREWED THE KROGAN

Spoiler:
Not only that, but I also shot Mordin in the back. He looked so sad when he was bleeding to death.

Stunkata8 wrote:I never got in to deux ex (dont hate me please xD) so i dunno about the ending

Spoiler:
Deus Ex: Human Revolution ends pretty much the same as ME3: "press button on the left to stop augmentation, on the right to support it, and in the middle to screw the conflict and suicide". Yeah. And no one cares what you did earlier. Only the last choice matters in the end.

Stunkata8 wrote:but here it actually confused me:
Spoiler:
I chose to destroy all syntetics - and in my last cinematic... Not only did the reapers got blown up, but so did the trooper on Earth why was that i have no idea? The crashed Normandy's door opened and I get fade without anyone coming out of it, not to say that I got the feeling that if i chose what the illsuive man wanted that would of been paragon cuz it was blue and what else not. The whole thing is a mess

Spoiler:
They didn't get blown up, duh, you can see them celebrating victory. And no one coming out... low galactic readiness? Dunno.
Actually, what I hate about the ending is what I said in the previous spoiler - your choices during the three games don't change it a tiny little bit -.- Hell, I even thought that recruiting Aria's mercenaries, Turians, the geth, Krogan, Salarians etc. would actually result in them showing up during the final assault, make some appearance during the combat. Nope. Just humans. Sure, they were in the camp, but seeing them in battle? Meh.
AND I WANTED TO SEE ELCOR IN COMBAT. COME ON, LIVE TANKS. WOULD BE AWESOME.
Or that giant indoctrinated Rachni. But no. The most awesome allies will stay as numbers only :/

And also, I find it amusing how humans get transformed into some pathetic little husks, while batarians end up as ranged Cannibals, Turians as Marauders - officers of the husk forces, Asari as the imba Banshees, Krogans as Brutes -.- Geez, humans suck.
Ksarme

Back to top Go down

Post by Stunkata8 on March 12th 2012, 8:25 pm

Spoiler:
Not only that, but I also shot Mordin in the back. He looked so sad when he was bleeding to death.

HAHA, made my day xD ... but how do YOU live with that?

Spoiler:
They didn't get blown up, duh, you can see them celebrating victory. And no one coming out... low galactic readiness? Dunno.
Actually, what I hate about the ending is what I said in the previous spoiler - your choices during the three games don't change it a tiny little bit -.- Hell, I even thought that recruiting Aria's mercenaries, Turians, the geth, Krogan, Salarians etc. would actually result in them showing up during the final assault, make some appearance during the combat. Nope. Just humans. Sure, they were in the camp, but seeing them in battle? Meh.
AND I WANTED TO SEE ELCOR IN COMBAT. COME ON, LIVE TANKS. WOULD BE AWESOME.
Or that giant indoctrinated Rachni. But no. The most awesome allies will stay as numbers only :/

Spoiler:
Nope, man. The troopers back on Earth got vapirised, the explosion was just too hot and I have no idea why that happened, later on youtube I saw them celebrating - considering I played paragon with a few renegade here and there where the bitches deserverd it... it amuses me why that happened.
And about the ending expectations - Yeah I totally wanted to see all the different flotilas doing their stuff I even anticipated I'm gonna get all strategic and choose which go first which attack, flack, etc... well it didnt happen like that! Perhaps some get destroyed depending on your playtrough and war stats.
To say something good about it: I really like how they handled Shepards. Getting up from Harbringer's attack, all torn up, bleeding, when he makes the choice he looks heroic, but... its like they all lead to the same thing: Screwed Organics!

Stunkata8
Asmodeus (Luxuria)
Asmodeus (Luxuria)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top