Kakashi makes me wonder ...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kakashi makes me wonder ...

Post by Hiei on March 4th 2012, 7:14 am

No , I am saying that Kakashi Vs Deidara can't be decided now and even if you say Deidara was better , Kakashi is still alive and he'll get better with time . Not comparing Kakashi with 1st though and it doesn't matter me actually I am a Sasuke fan boy , its just I randomly selected Kakashi rank , not even his fan .

Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Health Health : 445
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix on March 4th 2012, 7:18 am

You do realize.. discussing battles that can't happen.. is the POINT of discussion? Right? Are you really the head of the news team?
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Health Health : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei on March 4th 2012, 7:22 am

@Phoenix wrote:You do realize.. discussing battles that can't happen.. is the POINT of discussion? Right? Are you really the head of the news team?

Anyways that's not the topic . The topic is to guess the reason why did Kakashi's progress became this slow after 13 . Its not a Kakashi Vs _____________ thread so just cut it .
If you have any theory regarding Kakashi's dull progress feel free to post .

Oh btw about the head of News team , I dare to say yes I really am and I am the fcking best in the team so , don't get me started over that . Btw you are getting too much carried away these days like you said you are better than Ere and all that shit , keep this attitude within yourself .

Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix on March 4th 2012, 7:29 am

Ankit Reborn wrote:Well he is one Shinobi who makes me wonder how come he is not in the league of Itachi at least .
We're telling you why he's not in Itachi's league. Because he can not beat the people that Itachi can defeat. He lost to Itachi because 1) he is only a Jonin Leader level of shinobi 2) His sharingan does not have Uchiha blood to power it. Also he is not that smart as Shikamaru can easily outclass him as mentioned, and he has shown no incredible feats of intellect even to the point of falling short of Deidara. Kisame is Itachi's partner so it's assumed that beating one is a very good step in beating another. So if he can not defeat Kisame, which I already explained why I think he can't, then how can he beat Itachi?

By the way, you're an arrogant little piss-ant that has to beg the leaders of this site just to get a fake second hand position to the Hokage. You literally have no power, no authority, and no respect outside of your little gang of idiots. Best on the news team? You went to a country and wrote a tour guide. Then you report on public information while only writing around a paragraph's worth of original material. You will never amount to anything, including Hokage and guess what? You're not even position to become the mod of your own news team. I put more effort into my damn Miyazaki Madness article than you've put into anything over the last 3 months.

I said I was better than Eredale. Want the truth? You're not even in his league. I had to talk down my own Water members from completely wrecking your life just because I'm that good of a person. At least Eredale can defend himself and actually make a good remark back at me. Yes I'm cocky. I deserve it. No one in your position will ever have the right to convince me different than that.

By the way, why did you quote my post when it was right above yours. Are you that slow?

@Bellow
Alright, I'm now labeling Ankit as a criminal of the Water and all of it's allies. :] May you R.I.P

Last edited by Phoenix on March 4th 2012, 7:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Health Health : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei on March 4th 2012, 7:38 am

Hmm funny but its you who is showing arrogance and about authority , I was asked by Cross and storm to be the 2nd in Command .
Second just because you became a Kage you are thinking wow I am much better than other members which is funny actually . About mod powers I really don't care much . Its not like I ever asked for them .

Third I'll deal with you in old Ankit Dhir style , I can fck you and your country on my whim when Cross starts NTSD country war in NTSD 2.4 format so , stfu and yea I am a fcking arrogant asshole and your attitude can hurt mine while mine can kill yours little princess .

About your articles leave the news team and weekly shall run fine without them as they did over the past months .

Regarding the topic I was over estimating Kakashi I guess .

Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarnicone on March 4th 2012, 7:44 am

We all know that going 1-on-1 against any Akatsuki member is a death wish, so let's not compare Kakashi to them. Kakashi is strong, yes. But he is no damn where near any of the Akatsuki members, no.

First of all, Kakashi is above average. He can actually open the 3rd gate, and only one sided Sharingan which is further nerfed down due to him not being an Uchiha. He seems to be pretty much a Jack-of-all-Trades, although he created Chidori/Raikiri. In my opinion, if not for his intellect and variant of jutsu he can use + Guy's selfish rival-relationship, he is no where near Guy.

Ninj'd... yes, you were just overestimating him.
Sarnicone

Health Health : 101
Registration date : 2009-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiin on March 4th 2012, 9:14 am

No offence Ankit but no one really careless about you beating everyone in NTSD. The only people who care about NTSD are from Lightning and Fire. The only reason people from the other countries will play is because that they will just beat you in the country war thinking while you think fire is all high and mighty in NTSD. Now there isn't any reason to go off topic here but we all know Pheonix will retaliate.

Kakashi is only Above average and will no never be near at Akatsuki level. End of Discussion.
Zeiin

Health Health : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak on March 4th 2012, 9:15 am

@Phoenix wrote:What's your argument being based on them being dead..? The First Hokage is dead so you're trying to say Kakashi can beat him too?

LOL'd hard.. +1 for it.. and kakashi is strong but not much, his smartness is greater than his fighting strength..

and i believe Kakashi and Gai are of same level and Gai beat the crap outta Kisame.. so he;s not that weak!
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Health Health : 79
Registration date : 2010-08-27

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2