Hyrule Total War

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hyrule Total War

Post by Doctor Mak on February 27th 2012, 9:28 am

I guess this can be interesting for all rpg players, not only for zelda fans. A great mod of Total War (I NEVER HEARD ABOUT THIS GAME Razz), it's a war game only for battles with many races that appeared on zelda series! Everybody on a battlefield killing themselves... sounds great for me. Anyway I was fooling around youtube and found the following trailer

Something about the story (you can skip it): Hyrule: Total War is a conversion for Medieval 2: Total War. A vast majority of the iconic races from the Zelda universe have been represented as armies that the player can assemble, command, and ultimately use to destroy their enemies. The Hero of Time has chosen to return to the past, a choice that ultimately has ruined the charts of history and sent Hyrule into chaos. Major wars that were already decided have unmade themselves, allowing fallen armies a second chance at these critical events in Hyrule's history. This is where you, the player, comes in. You shall choose how to rewrite the history of Hyrule. Do you stick with the proper path and smite the evil in the land in the name of the Goddesses? Or perhaps you feel that the Hylians have overstayed their welcome as masters of the land and would rather the Gerudo forces of Ganondorf lead Hyrule into a new age leadership? Maybe you feel it's time that the Gorons march from their mountain kingdoms and rebuild their long lost empire, smashing anyone who opposes their will? On the other hand, you might fall in favor of fighting for the Zora Dominion and cleansing the land of imperfect creatures and establishing a new order of purity. Perhaps the forces of nature have won you over, and you would see to it that the Kokiri and beings of the forest rise to power? Or maybe you would act against nature, and infest and consume all life as the infestation of Gohma... There are many races to choose from, and many possible outcomes to your actions. Hyrule's fate is now in your hands. Will you lead it to a golden age of peace, or dominate it in your name?

All I know about this game I found here, guess is the main thread http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=421448
Doctor Mak

Health Health : 84
Registration date : 2011-10-18

http://metalbrazuca.blogspot.com.br/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hyrule Total War

Post by Eredale on February 27th 2012, 10:54 am

Does it have hero units? Like, a badass one-man army of Link or Ganon taking on squads of enemies. I always found that TW series lack something like this to just play with after you've done normal campaigns.
Eredale

Health Health : 156
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Mak on February 27th 2012, 2:40 pm

It have some badass chars. Link, Majora's Mask, Zeldas (I guess there is five zeldas, it's like a zelda from ocarina of time and other from skyward sword, etc), Impa, Saria, Gohma, and many other bosses and important chars from zelda series Smile

There is a list on that thread I posted
Doctor Mak

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei on February 27th 2012, 3:48 pm

The vid looks nice but I am not interested for this one sorry Doc.

Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Health Health : 445
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on February 27th 2012, 7:22 pm

Looks stupid.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. ~ Edmund Burke

Any man can handle adversity. If you truly want to test a man's character, give him power. ~ Abraham Lincoln

People are like dice. We throw ourselves into the direction of our own choosing.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on February 29th 2012, 12:59 am

This ruines the consept of total war

Back to top Go down

Post by Eredale on February 29th 2012, 2:07 pm

HEY, LISTEN

HEY, LISTEN

HEY, LISTEN

This is actually some pretty badass mod, for Zelda fans I mean. I'm sure it has some balance quirks, but then again, it wasn't meant to be all serious and stuff. Lots of people thought about how would the race wars in Zelda look like, and these amateur developers actually did that, and for that I give them props.

P.S. Total War didn't have enough giant spiders.
Eredale

Health Health : 156
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Mak on March 2nd 2012, 10:20 pm

Ankit Reborn wrote:The vid looks nice but I am not interested for this one sorry Doc.

It's okay bro

@Storm wrote:Looks stupid.

why? aren't you a zelda fan that ever wanted to see everybody there killing each other? Razz

S wrote:This ruines the consept of total war

Guess you're wrong, the concept of both are just battles/wars

@Eredale wrote:HEY, LISTEN

HEY, LISTEN

HEY, LISTEN

This is actually some pretty badass mod, for Zelda fans I mean. I'm sure it has some balance quirks, but then again, it wasn't meant to be all serious and stuff. Lots of people thought about how would the race wars in Zelda look like, and these amateur developers actually did that, and for that I give them props.

That's exactly what I think.
Doctor Mak

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on March 2nd 2012, 10:29 pm

I love Zelda though I don't quite get this game. One of these days I'll give it a try and maybe my opinion about it will be different.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. ~ Edmund Burke

Any man can handle adversity. If you truly want to test a man's character, give him power. ~ Abraham Lincoln

People are like dice. We throw ourselves into the direction of our own choosing.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top