Just Thanks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just Thanks

Post by Velcositro on February 20th 2012, 5:13 am

Hello everyone, I have been following this game for years, I felt very sad when they closed, very happy when they announced they would continue their development, then sad when they canceled it again, now I see that Triv attempt to continue.

Thanks to everyone who made this game, especially its creator Zxcv (though too late for that), I just want you to know that this game brought me through many good times and I want of heart that the project does not die.

Triv I wish you the best of luck, work at your pace, I always love this game and I would be eternally grateful if you can take another step in its development.

Excuse my bad English, I'm from Venezuela and I'm not used to write it, just read it.

Last edited by Velcositro on February 20th 2012, 4:51 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Errors)

Velcositro

Health Health : 1
Registration date : 2012-01-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Thanks

Post by Miatsu on February 20th 2012, 5:32 am

Velcositro wrote:Hello everyone, I have been following this game for years, I felt very sad when they closed, very happy when they announced they would continue their development, then sad when they canceled it again, now I see that Triv attempt to continue.

Thanks to everyone who made this game, especially its creator Zxcv (though too late for that), I was cumming when I thought you\'d know that this game brought me through many good times and I want of heart that the project does not die.

Triv I wish you the best of luck, work at your pace, I always love this game and I would be eternally grateful if you can take another step in its development.

Excuse my bad English, I'm from Venezuela and I'm not used to write it, just read it.
Wrong type of coming... I hope

Plus it is the wrong section for this. Just pointing that out for next time.

Miatsu

Health Health : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Velcositro on February 20th 2012, 4:54 pm

Fixed.

What is the correct section? Can anyone move it?

Velcositro

Health Health : 1
Registration date : 2012-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by SEDUN on June 21st 2012, 7:54 pm

Sorry if I'm wrong topic.
I am very disappointed, unless of course it is true that in the NTSD 2 Sasori is only in his puppet form - then the game for it has no meaning, since we all just adore his Hiruko puppet, and then vylazit with this doll when we need it. .. And if you are already in final form, it becomes much more boring to play for this character, it's sad.
If someone suddenly obratitvnimanie to this letter, I would suggest you make a Sasori in his human form (a cloak), and is repelled by this form, for example, two forms of transformation:
A. Calls Hiruko and zalezaetv him. (And after a time can get out)
Two. From the shape of a man removes his coat and takes the form of puppets, which is shown on your sprites.
And yes, as without everyone's favorite third Kazekage, Sasori on this doll and keeps it's his favorite doll.

(Извените если я ошибся темой.
Я очень огорчён, если конечно это правда, что в NTSD 2 Сасори будет только в своей марионеточной форме - тогда игра за него теряет всякий смысл, так как все мы просто обожаем Его куклу Хируку, а потом вылазить с этой куклы когда нам это потребуется... А так если ты уже в финальной форме, играть становится намного скучнее за этого персонажа, это печаль.
Если вдруг кто-то обратитвнимание на это письмо, то я хотел бы предложить вам сделать Сасори в своей человеческой форме (с плащём), и уже от этой формы отталкиваться, например две формы трансформации:
1. Призывает Хируку и залезаетв него. (А уже после может вылезти 1 раз)
2. Из формы человека, снимает плащь и обретает форму Марионетки, которая показана на ваших спрайтах.
И да, как же без всеми любимого 3-его Казакаге, на этой кукле Сасори и держиться, ведь это его любимая кукла.)

SEDUN

Health Health : 0
Registration date : 2012-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum