Game Reviews

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game Reviews

Post by Miatsu on February 9th 2012, 12:38 am

I just thought this would be a good idea. If you are uncertain of a game and you do not want to waste your money or if you just want to see everyones opinion on a certain game, request it here and someone with that game can tell you their personal opinion on it with some pros and cons.

Of course more than one person can share their personal opinion/review of a game. I'll start off by asking everyones opinion on Soul Calibur V?
Miatsu

Health Health : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Game Reviews

Post by Storm on February 9th 2012, 2:55 am

Soul Calibur V. Looks pretty good even though they jacked up Nightmare by making him more human than monster. I was getting used to the black armor he wore.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. ~ Edmund Burke

Any man can handle adversity. If you truly want to test a man's character, give him power. ~ Abraham Lincoln

People are like dice. We throw ourselves into the direction of our own choosing.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Eredale on February 9th 2012, 9:58 am

I didn't play it, but I heard they removed Kilik and made him unlockable; he also has a random character's moveset every time.
Eredale

Health Health : 156
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Miatsu on February 9th 2012, 12:09 pm

That is correct.

Edgemaster has everyones moveset

Sophitia has all the females move set.

And Kilik has every males moveset. Plus he is evil. A great change in this game.
Miatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on February 9th 2012, 9:43 pm

I hope that you can choose whose moveset you get to fight with. I doubt anyone is going to learn every single person's fighting style on there.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. ~ Edmund Burke

Any man can handle adversity. If you truly want to test a man's character, give him power. ~ Abraham Lincoln

People are like dice. We throw ourselves into the direction of our own choosing.

Storm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miatsu on February 9th 2012, 10:43 pm

Nope it is random every round.
Miatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on February 10th 2012, 3:59 am

I can't picture Kilik using anyone's weapon but his own, but it's going to happen anyway, so I guess it's something I'll have to get used to. I can say is that for fans of Kilik (like my brother is), some will be disappointed by this change.

Storm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top