MW3: Multiplayer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MW3: Multiplayer

Post by XavierEvera on February 8th 2012, 7:16 pm

That time finally come. Yup, that's right... Alternative Infinity Ward Network Team some time ago have started their work at Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer. Now maybe it don't work as you want to but from the other hand what can we expect from pre-alpha release

We are proud to release the results of 3 days of hard work doing mostly nothing, a pre-release alpha version of alterMW3. Only matchmaking is implemented at this point, and other features (FOV changing, possibly modification support, dedicated servers, friend inviting, ...) will come at a later time.

You can download it at http://altermw3.net/ - be aware the game is not guaranteed to work, and might cause the DemonWare server to crash heavily.

It will only work with the English game, however you can download it freely from Steam from the 'Tools' section (the dedicated server includes most files you need).

Installation video:
<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p1EZ9VKPkvE&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p1EZ9VKPkvE&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

Gameplay
<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pcZP0IX13RU&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pcZP0IX13RU&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>
XavierEvera

Health Health : 30
Registration date : 2010-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: MW3: Multiplayer

Post by DoM!n on February 8th 2012, 9:03 pm

oh so aIW managed to crack it?

interesting,I am not CoD fanboy anymore,but I will try it because I like aIW
DoM!n
Mizukage
Mizukage

Health Health : 261
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by C4Blizzard on February 8th 2012, 9:14 pm

Funny how it took them forever to crack BO and its beta and still unstable. But it took them so little for MW3 and its alpha and more stable than alterOPS.
C4Blizzard

Health Health : 27
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by its confirmed again on February 9th 2012, 1:22 am

uh can i ask something?
whats so good in CoD? besides being overrated..
its confirmed again

Health Health : 21
Registration date : 2010-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by DoM!n on February 9th 2012, 1:31 am

well the game can be fun,even when it's not good anymore,it is still fun,somehow

atleast that's how I feel it
DoM!n
Mizukage
Mizukage

Back to top Go down

Post by Tfwtolly on February 9th 2012, 12:22 pm

Bro, we're all Hipsters okay? We played CoD before it was cool and now we have moved on to other games, because the moment it became popular it became gay. And when the games we play now become popular they become shit. But when we tell people we played it before it was cool, they don't give a shit because we're all nerdy kids who live in our parents basements. Also living in our parents basement has nothing to do with not being able to afford a place of our own, it's because it's non-mainstream, and has nothing to do with the fact that no one will hire us and we'd prefer to just sit around playing games rather than going out with friends.

TL;DR: We're hipsters and don't play shit that is popular.

Actually on topic I stopped playing CoD after number 6 cause I got banned for cheating.

Tfwtolly

Health Health : -3
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiin on February 9th 2012, 12:36 pm

its confirmed again wrote:

uh can i ask something?

If your a Quickscoper then you can join competitive, you can trick shot. You make videos and get paid by Machinima and stuff. There's still a lot you can do.
Zeiin

Health Health : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by C4Blizzard on February 9th 2012, 12:38 pm

Wiza wrote:
its confirmed again wrote:

uh can i ask something?

If your a Quickscoper then you can join competitive, you can trick shot. You make videos and get paid by Machinima and stuff. There's still a lot you can do.

Quickscoping is fucking retarded (and only possible on consoles due to auto-aim). Why not use the sniper as it was fucking designed?

CoD games may not be good....but they can be fun.
C4Blizzard

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiin on February 10th 2012, 7:53 am

I find no fun in using reg guns, hard scoping requires no skill. Also quickscoping makes people rage at times, then again it requires skill.
Zeiin

Health Health : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by DoM!n on February 10th 2012, 11:01 am

lol,quickscoping takes no skill...

I'm not raging about it,cause I quickscope too,but it's super easy
DoM!n
Mizukage
Mizukage

Back to top Go down

Post by analzooro on February 10th 2012, 4:23 pm

xxxxxxXxxxxXXX420xqqqucikskoPEZZZxxxxxXmetaLxxGearxxXXX420xxxxxCCxxxxxxx
analzooro

Health Health : 21
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by C4Blizzard on February 10th 2012, 9:31 pm

Wiza wrote:I find no fun in using reg guns, hard scoping requires no skill. Also quickscoping makes people rage at times, then again it requires skill.

Quick-Scoping is only possible because when you aim you get a split second where you lock-on to the enemy. No skill involved at all.
C4Blizzard

Back to top Go down

Post by Remilia Scarlet on February 10th 2012, 10:40 pm

The first time I tried quickscoping I killed all of the other team (on both distance and close) one by one... THE HELL IS GUNS MADE FOR?!

Health Health : 77
Registration date : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top