Naruto 572

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Naruto 572

Post by TaKeShi on February 2nd 2012, 3:22 pm

This Chapter was amazing, though it talks about the Bijuus
avatar
TaKeShi


Health Health : 42
Country : Rain
Posts : 1075
Registration date : 2009-11-01

http://takeshi259.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto 572

Post by kam3now on February 2nd 2012, 11:14 pm

next fight : Naruto vs Tobi
avatar
kam3now


Health Health : 0
Posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto 572

Post by barryakafatz on February 3rd 2012, 2:51 am

i just thought about it... naruto cant have the 10 tails without the 1 tails or 8 tails

I know in the future kishi said the 8 tails was gonna die so maybe he'll pass on his 8tails spirit like the rest of them did but that doesnt explain the 1 tails and garra is alive so theres no way were gonna see the 8 tails. if you think about it we seen all the beasts with their jichuriki
avatar
barryakafatz


Health Health : -1
Country :
Posts : 1009
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto 572

Post by Guest on February 3rd 2012, 3:05 am

@barryakafatz wrote:i just thought about it... naruto cant have the 10 tails without the 1 tails or 8 tails

I know in the future kishi said the 8 tails was gonna die so maybe he'll pass on his 8tails spirit like the rest of them did but that doesnt explain the 1 tails and garra is alive so theres no way were gonna see the 8 tails. if you think about it we seen all the beasts with their jichuriki

1 tails were extracted and gaara died.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto 572

Post by chikido_rugi on February 3rd 2012, 3:44 am

In this world, everything can happen xD Ya can see gaara died and revive, deidara has his arms again, danzo has 11 sharingan (plus the shisui eyes) and 1st DNA .... xD

10 tails can appear, just by Kishi xD
avatar
chikido_rugi


Health Health : 12
Country :
Posts : 674
Registration date : 2010-12-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto 572

Post by barryakafatz on February 3rd 2012, 4:06 am

@chikido_rugi wrote:In this world, everything can happen xD Ya can see gaara died and revive, deidara has his arms again, danzo has 11 sharingan (plus the shisui eyes) and 1st DNA .... xD

10 tails can appear, just by Kishi xD

true...he needs better story telling skills for smart people like me because o catch on to every mistake and every contridiction he does
avatar
barryakafatz


Health Health : -1
Country :
Posts : 1009
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto 572

Post by emiya2424 on February 3rd 2012, 6:04 am

Kishi is one of the masters of plot twist.....

who knows what happens next....
avatar
emiya2424
Chunnin of the Leaf
Chunnin of the Leaf

Health Health : 9
Country : Fire
Posts : 608
Registration date : 2011-10-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto 572

Post by Phoenix on February 3rd 2012, 6:08 am

@emiya2424 wrote:Kishi is one of the masters of plot twist.....

who knows what happens next....
You're kidding, right?
avatar
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Health Health : 30
Country : Rain
Posts : 1578
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto 572

Post by Sasuke Uchiha4576 on February 3rd 2012, 9:21 am

I think kishi is loosing his touch a little. After going threw some old chapters I realised they've been messed up...

But I really want to see the fight between Madara and the 5 Kage cool
avatar
Sasuke Uchiha4576


Health Health : 4
Country : Fire
Posts : 1185
Registration date : 2010-03-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto 572

Post by emiya2424 on February 3rd 2012, 11:03 am

@Phoenix wrote:
@emiya2424 wrote:Kishi is one of the masters of plot twist.....

who knows what happens next....
You're kidding, right?

Yes i am...

@Sasuke Uchiha4576 wrote:I think kishi is loosing his touch a little. After going threw some old chapters I realised they've been messed up...

But I really want to see the fight between Madara and the 5 Kage cool

no i think kishi's getting his momentum back his reviewing his old chapters.....
as i recall one of the bijuu saying naruto and sasuke kissed xDDD
so that might mean his reviewing it....or not lol

any way i don`t think the five kages will defeat madara id rather see a madara vs itatchi....
avatar
emiya2424
Chunnin of the Leaf
Chunnin of the Leaf

Health Health : 9
Country : Fire
Posts : 608
Registration date : 2011-10-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto 572

Post by Miatsu on February 3rd 2012, 12:00 pm

Have to agree with Emiya. Madara vs Itachi would prove to be an epic battle. I would watch that over Naruto vs Sasuke in my opinion.
avatar
Miatsu


Health Health : 25
Country : Wind
Posts : 1462
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto 572

Post by Hiei on February 3rd 2012, 12:59 pm

Madara vs Itachi has no chance of actually happening sadly.

_________________
Hidden in truths lie lies, hidden in lies hides the truth.

avatar
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Health Health : 445
Country : Fire
Posts : 10585
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto 572

Post by Sasuke Uchiha4576 on February 4th 2012, 7:16 am

Why is that? It could happen like this:

- 5 Kages are about to fight Madara
- Itachi steps in front and tells them to go...
- Then its on

Pretty simple if you ask me?
avatar
Sasuke Uchiha4576


Health Health : 4
Country : Fire
Posts : 1185
Registration date : 2010-03-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto 572

Post by Hiei on February 4th 2012, 7:21 am

Itachi went after Kabutomaru....

_________________
Hidden in truths lie lies, hidden in lies hides the truth.

avatar
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Health Health : 445
Country : Fire
Posts : 10585
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto 572

Post by emiya2424 on February 4th 2012, 9:43 am

then kabutomaru can just recall madara to him right??
possible...
avatar
emiya2424
Chunnin of the Leaf
Chunnin of the Leaf

Health Health : 9
Country : Fire
Posts : 608
Registration date : 2011-10-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto 572

Post by Hiei on February 4th 2012, 9:48 am

I don't think so , Kabutomaru will show his own powers on someone...

_________________
Hidden in truths lie lies, hidden in lies hides the truth.

avatar
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Health Health : 445
Country : Fire
Posts : 10585
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto 572

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum