Status update

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Status update

Post by  Cross on January 28th 2012, 3:16 am

So, as some of you know by now, I have taken over the founders account. What does this mean? Well it means I can restore the forum from a back-up. The sad news however is that you must wait a couple more days before this can happen. I have to get a password update from forumotion before I can log into the utilities tool, which is essentially the interface for restoring the forum itself.

Once I get this all set-up, I will restore the forum. From there I will proceed with renovations as originally planned. Until that time, you country members and regular users can decide who will be the kages/mods of your nations and the forums sections.

Yes, I will take the power to choose moderators away from the current moderators and place it into the users hand. I will reject those who do not deserve it however, so make sure you provide valid reasons for picking the candidate you choose. It should look something like this:

Users name:

Section to mod:

Reasons for selecting the user:

Unless the above is filled out with valid information it will be ignored from the final selection. The above example is not for kage positions. For those you should set up a kage election within your village. PM the winners of the elections to me along with a link to the vote once you finish. You will have to provide reasons for voting for the selected kage candidate within the thread, or it will be deemed invalid and thus ignored.

If there are any questions regarding mods/kages or the forum restoration/renovation, don't hesitate to ask.

Cross
Tama
Tama

Health Health : 23
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Status update

Post by Mihdi Uchiha on January 28th 2012, 3:22 am

What about what you had planned for our country with Ankit? Are not you going to remove Myo?

Badge:

Mihdi Uchiha
Konoha ANBU
Konoha ANBU

Health Health : 31
Registration date : 2011-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by  Cross on January 28th 2012, 3:25 am

Mihdi Uchiha Zempai wrote:What about what you had planned for our country with Ankit? Are not you going to remove Myo?

Myo and Rain will still be deleted. So Fire, Myo, and Rain are excluded from what I stated earlier.

Cross
Tama
Tama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihdi Uchiha on January 28th 2012, 3:26 am

Thank you for clarifying.

Badge:

Mihdi Uchiha
Konoha ANBU
Konoha ANBU

Health Health : 31
Registration date : 2011-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by iFlame975 on January 28th 2012, 9:19 am

Well thats good to know (For fire i mean).

Click "spoiler" to join the Fire country /or to join the ALLSTARS:BOF Website!
Spoiler:

The Will of Fire Burns through all!

Click to join the Fire country!

Click to join Fire Country

Click to join Fire Country

iFlame975
Elite Artist Sai
Elite Artist Sai

Health Health : 27
Registration date : 2010-10-23

http://allstarbof.userboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on January 28th 2012, 9:28 am

Users name: Ankit Reborn

Sections to mod: Weekly and Signature of the Week

Reasons for selecting the user: He's run the news team rather well and usually handles the SOTWs on a daily basis.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. ~ Edmund Burke

Any man can handle adversity. If you truly want to test a man's character, give him power. ~ Abraham Lincoln

People are like dice. We throw ourselves into the direction of our own choosing.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by  Cross on January 28th 2012, 10:24 am

Hrm...

Well...The forum has been restored...for the most part anyways. Some threads are out of place but uh...yeah. Razz

Cross
Tama
Tama

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei on January 28th 2012, 10:41 am

I saw my Bleach 470 thread in download and I was liek Wtf lol.Razz

Btw here are my nominations:

Users name: Chet

Section to mod: Download , Progress , Ideas and Suggestions and Bugs

Reasons for selecting the user: He is the ntsd leader and the only person who is working properly for the game and he is giving some good progress from time to time.

Users name: Phoenix

Section to mod: Games

Reasons for selecting the user: He had kept the section pretty active before the fck you incident and is quiet matured and a very old member of the forum.

Users name: LJ and Nakato

Section to mod: Hamachi

Reasons for selecting the user:Its Lightning Country's speciality besides that Nakato is the new Raikage and its his job to rum the section and LJ is one of the oldest member of the forum and knows pretty well to keep the section active.

Users name:Takeshi and Alucard

Section to mod: Signatures

Reasons for selecting the user: Two of the most active members of the forum and now are also old. They have constantly kept the signatures section active and shall do a good job if given a chance.

Users name: Axer

Section to mod: Introductions

Reasons for selecting the user: I have seen him posting in intros from time to time and reporting rule breakers. He is a good mod and he will manage the newbies properly.

Users name:Mightnight_Blaze

Section to mod: Global Moderator

Reasons for selecting the user: He has been a very wise and matured member of the forum and from time to time he has managed situations in different sections of the forum and hence he is fit to be a Global mod.

Users name:Storm

Section to mod: not mod but Admin

Reasons for selecting the user: One of the oldest and most respected and wise member of this forum , Storm has proved from time to time that when it comes to managing forum activities he never fails. One of your most trusty Akatsuki friend and matured enough to support you in admin works. Even though you have proved all what you are capable of Cross but still you'll need support and this man is by far your best choice.

If I forgot someone I shall be adding them soon.Razz

Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Health Health : 445
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by  Cross on January 28th 2012, 10:47 am

I saw my Bleach 470 thread in download and I was liek Wtf lol.

Yeeeeah. That's because I restored the temporary forums messages/members. Since the placement of the temp forums sections were different then the original erm... it sorta resulted in a bit of a mess.

But whatever. It gives mods a job to do once they're in power. Razz

Cross
Tama
Tama

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei on January 28th 2012, 10:49 am

One more thing how the hell did our posts decrease , avatar and sigs changed back ?

lolwut

Status also.Very Happy awesome

Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by  Cross on January 28th 2012, 10:52 am

Ankit Reborn wrote:One more thing how the hell did our posts decrease , avatar and sigs changed back ?

lolwut

Status also.Very Happy awesome

Because everything was restored to the point before Nave deleted the forum. Unfortunately the only recorded back-up before that point was dec 23rd. That is why I restored the messages/new users to todays date. Which as I stated, resulted in the temp forum's threads being placed in all the wrong sections.

Cross
Tama
Tama

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei on January 28th 2012, 11:03 am

But mods can't transfer everything...O.O

I mean if Myo posts are in Polish sections , only the admins can move them to Myo and not the Polish mod. Rolling Eyes

So , its your task. More for you.

Spoiler:
I saw Akastuki's topic Moderators and Admins and saw you and Z..... awesome

Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by  Cross on January 28th 2012, 11:08 am

Ankit Reborn wrote:But mods can't transfer everything...O.O

I mean if Myo posts are in Polish sections , only the admins can move them to Myo and not the Polish mod. Rolling Eyes

So , its your task. More for you.

Spoiler:
I saw Akastuki's topic Moderators and Admins and saw you and Z..... awesome

Wrong. Any mod can moderate a forum and move a topic to another section. They simply cannot do anything to that topic after its been moved from they're section. Razz

Yeah, that was us talking out of boredom when we were fixing the temp forum.

Cross
Tama
Tama

Back to top Go down

Post by Tfwtolly on January 28th 2012, 11:20 am

Users name: Nakato

Section to mod: Hamachi

Reasons for selecting the user: Seems like the right choice.

Users name: Phoenix

Reasons for selecting the user: He is the most active member of the section and he contributes the most, has already proven to be mature and can be trusted.

Last edited by Tfwtolly on February 9th 2012, 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tfwtolly

Health Health : -3
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Smouk on January 28th 2012, 1:44 pm

Users name: Little Jiraiya
Section to mod: Matches, Tournaments
Reasons for selecting the user: The best player in NTSD. In his little head many interesting ideas. One of the most trusted and oldest members of the forum.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Section to mod: Videos
Reasons for selecting the user: The best moviemaker on the forum. Also, as LJ - one of the must trusted and oldest members. Raikage, that is to be trusted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Section to mod: Signature of the week, Weekly
Reasons for selecting the user: Eh, he's fucking active in these sections and without any powers can good to control there. So why don't give powers to him?

Users name: TaKeShi
Section to mod: Signatures
Reasons for selecting the user: The best sign-maker in my eyes. Good guy all in all.

Users name: Storm
Section to mod: Support Forum.
Delete him as mod from NTSD II sections (Download, Progress, Ideas and Bugs). What he forgot there? He even isn't NTSD Team member.
Reasons for selecting the user: One of the most older and trusted member of the forum. Always be able to explain and clarify.

Users name: Axer
Section to mod: Introduction
Reasons for selecting the user: Eh, I can't see any other person, who can become good mod of this section.

Users name: Justin Bieber
Section to mod: Offtopic, Sports&Health
Reasons for selecting the user: I really don't like him, but he's one of the most adequate and old member on the forum. He can always find the topic of conversation, it is important to moderate these sections.

Users name: C4Blizzard
Reasons for selecting the user: Well, as I know, he's the most avid gamer. Nothing to say anymore. The best candidate for mods of this section.

Users name: Tfwtolly
Section to mod: Contests
Reasons for selecting the user: Hm, I think he's the best organizer of anything on the forum.

Last edited by Chet on January 28th 2012, 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Smouk

Health Health : 179
Registration date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Maple on January 28th 2012, 1:57 pm

Section to mod: Naruto

Reasons for selecting the user: He's our active team leader. I'm pretty sure he would do a great job in this section.

---------------------------------------------------

I agree with all the other nominations posted in this thread.

(this is nakato)

Maple

Health Health : 7
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Jiraiya on January 28th 2012, 3:43 pm

Section to mod: Videos, Matches

Reasons for selecting the user: Great videos maker, besides that, he already posted many videos on that section, or atleast made good videos for that section. responsible and trustworthy. also he is the Raikage, so it wont be a problem to promote him to be a mod of videos section. he will do the best job there, unlike other mods who don't even make topics there.

About matches - this is ridiculous, that there will be a mod that doesn't even play NTSD. Nakato is one of the best players of the game, knows well the rules and active enough to take care of this section better than anyone else.

Section to mod: Naruto

Reason for selecting the user: The NTSD leader. he should have the mod powers over that section. he is working on this game for all of us.

Last edited by Little Jiraiya on January 28th 2012, 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Little Jiraiya

Health Health : 463
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Eredale on January 28th 2012, 3:45 pm

Chet wrote:
Users name: Justin Bieber
Section to mod: Offtopic, Sports&Health

Users name: Tfwtolly
Reasons for selecting the user: Hm, I think he's the best organizer of anything on the forum.

Chet, click this.

Meanwhile...

EDIT: Oh, the guy I wanted is already a mod. Neat.

~Omnipresent~
Eredale

Health Health : 156
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix on January 28th 2012, 4:48 pm

Sections to mod: Weekly and Signature of the Week

Reasons for selecting the user: He's been updating them often.. and run them well even without mod powers. He deserves them, they're practically his already.

Also.. while I'm at it. I HIGHLY suggest you leave Chet as is. He's proven to be immature and brash. Sorry but he had a chance and he proved to be unworthy of any form of power not too long ago. Use your brains people, don't forget stuff so easily.

Last edited by Phoenix on January 28th 2012, 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Health Health : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei on January 28th 2012, 4:51 pm

I had somehow missed a good guy

Users name: Eredale

Section to mod: ArtGallery and Animations

Reasons for selecting the user: He has been a constant active factor in gfx sections and has always supported every one perfectly and also aided help in which ever way possible for smooth running of different events.

Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on January 28th 2012, 10:34 pm

Section to mod: News and SOTW

Reasons for selecting the user: He is already the one who is managing them, it's just giving him the powers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Section to mod: Progress

Reasons for selecting the user: He is the NTSD leader. Isn't that enough?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ksarme on January 28th 2012, 11:23 pm

I'm thrilled to see I was suggested, but I'm resigning from being a mod. Reason being, I'll be trying to reduce time I spend in front of PC - what will probably heavily influence the time I spend on this forum, and thus my activity.

In short: I'm getting a life, screw you guys. Rolling Eyes

_________
User name: Miatsu
Sections: Introduction and Support, maybe also Offtopic
Reason: Active, dependable, intelligent. Nuff said.
Ksarme

Health Health : 94
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Thel_JF on January 29th 2012, 2:36 am

Users name: ACE KyoUno XIII

Section to mod :language also suited as additional admin

Reasons for selecting the user: trustworthy, intelligent, old, funny, has already proven to be a good mod...

Oh Noez!
Thel_JF
Special Jounin of Leaf

Health Health : 115
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Tfwtolly on January 29th 2012, 2:44 am

@Thel_JF wrote:Users name: ACE KyoUno XIII

Section to mod :language also suited as additional admin

Reasons for selecting the user: trustworthy, intelligent, old, funny, has already proven to be a good mod...

Tfwtolly

Health Health : -3
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei on January 29th 2012, 6:50 am

Ok since I realized that alll current mods shall be replaced if not nominated So, I nominate :
Users name: Yush

Section to mod: any section

Reasons for selecting the user: He is a pretty good mod , the Tsuchikage , a very old experienced and active member.

Users name:Ace Kyo Uno

Section to mod: Languages and offtopic

Reasons for selecting the user: Again similar reason , he is a very old , active and experienced mod.

Users name:Mr.Alucard and Miatsu

Section to mod:Introduction

Reasons for selecting the user:Axer has stepped down and both these members shall never abuse powers , they never break rules and they treat newbies nicely and will do a good job all in all.

Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next