Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Health Health : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: [PS3/Xbox360]Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

Post by Stunkata8 on July 2nd 2011, 8:27 pm

There is this scan saying they are going MP experience with modes and stuff! Okay so the rating could be back, the ranks and pics that u customize... am urself IN the Online mode what else do you think?

Oh and up on that video... naruto has the same animations, the combo, sakura's jutsu... This IS A NEW GAME right? I hope there are more changes to the chars!
Stunkata8
Asmodeus (Luxuria)
Asmodeus (Luxuria)

Health Health : 65
Registration date : 2009-09-10

http://stun-world.hit.bg/

Back to top Go down

Post by K E N T A R U on July 2nd 2011, 9:00 pm

All I want is my clashing to come back and I'll be ok... :c
I'm still going to buy the game but I would like to see some things from NUS1 to come back..
K E N T A R U
NTSDII Leader
NTSDII Leader

Health Health : 184
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Stunkata8 on July 2nd 2011, 10:13 pm

Something else I wanted in Storm 2 was to be able to play as the awakenings (9 tails vs CS2 battles/vs 8 tails if u want) but awakenings are really "Awakenings" now whith incresed power and such... sadly for me!
By the way I really dont like the form of Sasuke's Susano, I just prefer the skeleton dunno why and it was glowing too much!
Stunkata8
Asmodeus (Luxuria)
Asmodeus (Luxuria)

Back to top Go down

Post by Miatsu on July 2nd 2011, 10:48 pm

Clashing was good but I never understood why it was the main highlight of the game. In the first one I liked the long specials and in-button commands for a counter over the clashing. I can actually do without the clashing, but nor will I complain if they put it in.

I would also liked to have longer life bars. Most of my online battles goes for 45s - 70s at the most. Short in my opinion.

By the way Stunkata, I agree with you, starting the battle in the awakening mode was pretty cool.
Miatsu

Health Health : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by K E N T A R U on July 3rd 2011, 12:36 am

Yeah I agree with the lifebar thing, they should of made it like DBZ how you could adjust the lifebars, mostly because there are allot of fricken idoits online my battles were like 40-60secs long... fucking hate some ps3 users they bitch soo much when they loose... I would also like the 3D world to come back, sure the backgrounds were pretty and such but they could of done so much more.
K E N T A R U
NTSDII Leader
NTSDII Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Stunkata8 on July 3rd 2011, 11:44 am

BTW Clashes arent seen in any of the gameplay videos... :\
The Lightning assists are awesome and so is One Tail Naruto!
Stunkata8
Asmodeus (Luxuria)
Asmodeus (Luxuria)

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix on July 3rd 2011, 6:44 pm

You hardly ever even use clashes in normal gameplay. Not if you're good anyways. It's far better to dodge than try to button mash your way in.
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Stunkata8 on July 3rd 2011, 9:58 pm

Well sure, but the point is they look awesome and I play the game to see all this epic scenes, sure online its a different story, I just want to see those clashing animations, sparkes flying...
Stunkata8
Asmodeus (Luxuria)
Asmodeus (Luxuria)

Back to top Go down

Post by VizardFerrer on July 3rd 2011, 10:17 pm

So, we want NUNS1 with NUNS2 characters rather than NUNS2 with NUNS1 characters.
VizardFerrer

Health Health : 2
Registration date : 2011-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Miatsu on July 4th 2011, 1:48 am

.::K E N T A R U::. wrote:Yeah I agree with the lifebar thing, they should of made it like DBZ how you could adjust the lifebars, mostly because there are allot of fricken idoits online my battles were like 40-60secs long... fucking hate some ps3 users they bitch soo much when they loose... I would also like the 3D world to come back, sure the backgrounds were pretty and such but they could of done so much more.

I agree with your idea on having them like DBZ life bars and adjusting them. Also quite interesting when it comes to the PS3 users complaining. I heard well actually read that XBOX360 has a very bad community when it comes to raging and what not. Maybe they were only referring to Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops, not sure though. But I have a PS3 and I mostly get challenged by Japanese and Asian people, it's like Europe and USA barely plays anymore. Try fighting them more often to reduce the complaining I guess.

VizardFerrer wrote: So, we want NUNS1 with NUNS2 characters rather than NUNS2 with NUNS1 characters.

Yeah pretty much I guess. Only thing I would like to add into a NUNS1 with NUNS2 characters game, are the boss battles. That is one of the best features NUNS2 had. I even replayed some battles because they were real fun.
Miatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix on July 4th 2011, 3:33 am

Alright, there was a recent interview with the CC2 team. Key points are listed:

-Game covers from Zabuza/Haku arc to Naruto + Sasuke clash after the Kage summit.

-The story mode progression is different from 1 and 2, for example you can play from Zabuza and Haku's perspective.

-Possible special fights. (I think they mean like the Sasuke vs Bee fight in Storm 2)

-Promise for many surprises.

-Gameplay is very similar to Storm 2.

-No training mode.

-No jutsu clash in THIS STAGE OF DEVELOPMENT. <---- Really doubtful 'maybe'

-For the characters from the first storm, they have shortened their ougis. Reasons include: Keep the fluidity of fights in online mode and they are lazy.

-Characters that don't have a lot of moves will be included but as support characters, like Iruka.

-CC2 does NOT consider this a full sequel. That means they are holding back. So this really is a teaser game.

-They will not be using characters that are still being updated in the anime. Meaning that characters that haven't shown their full potential won't be included cause it's a waste of time. This does not mean however that they won't be included as support only characters. Like the two lightning jounin.

-Many variations of included characters will be available. Meaning that there will be various costumes and possible character reworks. (same character different move set)

-More diverse online modes compared to Storm 2.

-DLC releases are possible.

-RELEASE DATE: EARLY 2012 WOLDWIDE

-They also mentioned that the only reason that storm 1 did not get a xbox360 release was because Ubisoft at the time owned the rights for the Naruto brand on the xbox platform. This is to silence the rumors that CC2 has to tone down the ougis and other aspects of the game because they want to keep xbox360 in the loop.
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Miatsu on July 5th 2011, 6:22 pm

Knew it was a teaser game. If they went all out and the game comes out really good, then it would be much harder to top it in their official sequel to storm 2. But still did they say if the storm 2 and storm 1 character roster will be evened out? Or will one get more than the other regarding characters.
Miatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by K E N T A R U on July 5th 2011, 11:10 pm

Clashing was just an awesome gamplay mechanic just because you clash doesn't mean your a bad player~ clashing doesn't happen very often but when it does it adds for excitement in the game. I loved the clashing from NSUN with the rock paper sissors, just added shit that happened in the anime.
.::Maitsu::.
Anime gamers on the PS3 can get super aggressive, and i've had my fair share of asians disconnect before the match ended just to save their winstreak. To be quite frank I'm done with online, pissed me off how many immature people trolled around.

...So basically for this game they could of just made a DLC for the last one amirite? I would rather them wait another year and release the best naruto game in all of exsistance than to get a half assed game. Does it mean I'm not getting this one? Nah, but am I happy about it? Probably, but do i think they sould of waited for another one? Yep. ~Honastally game producers should listen to their community more offten there are allot of great ideas out there.
.::Justin::.
Could you link me to this video/website that has that info I wanna read shit...
K E N T A R U
NTSDII Leader
NTSDII Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix on July 6th 2011, 12:41 am

.::K E N T A R U::. wrote:
.::Justin::.
Could you link me to this video/website that has that info I wanna read shit...
Yah.
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Miatsu on July 6th 2011, 6:27 am

.::K E N T A R U::. wrote: .::Maitsu::.
Anime gamers on the PS3 can get super aggressive, and i've had my fair share of asians disconnect before the match ended just to save their winstreak. To be quite frank I'm done with online, pissed me off how many immature people trolled around.

Well you're not always going to fight against those immature gamers. But you should still play online, since the computer doesn't get as competitive anymore and your skills has greatly advanced over the computers AI, fighting other players online can give a more enjoyable experience. Yeah your going to run into those rage quitters that want to save their record but it's whatever and continue to kick tail around the network.

.::K E N T A R U::. wrote: ...So basically for this game they could of just made a DLC for the last one amirite? I would rather them wait another year and release the best naruto game in all of exsistance than to get a half assed game. Does it mean I'm not getting this one? Nah, but am I happy about it? Probably, but do i think they sould of waited for another one? Yep. ~Honastally game producers should listen to their community more offten there are allot of great ideas out there.

Well they probably were listening to the community. The real hardcore anime fans were already talking about what they want on NUNS3, after NUNS2 was released for like 4 weeks. So since they don't have enough new material in the anime to make a full fledged sequel they use the teaser game. They probably should have done it like how Capcom did Super Street Fighter IV and make it a $15 DLC. But only reason I don't think they did DLC was because they had enough material to be like " Hey we have new jutsus that characters have shown and stages and music and people love the old Naruto, why not make a whole new game? And if anyone would have downloaded the game as DLC it probably would have been 2000MB+? Considering jutsus, character models, new revised stages, character balances and revamps and what not.
Miatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 7th 2011, 10:45 pm

Those are new Characters for a new naruto show well its really not a naruto new show it just got alot of character form of the shows in it. They change Azazel appearance into a human but it two side of him Jacob and Azazel but he was kill after the fight with Leon. I dont now what the the dude name who kill him but you can see him and Itachi standing side by side. Thats where manga ended at for now. The show maybe get air in 2012 in America or later.
Link

Okay while I was looking for some more gameplay I came across this. ^
What the f*ck is this dude talking about? Crossover with bleach? Question
Any body know if this is true or not?

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix on July 8th 2011, 1:15 am

Uhm... are you stupid? You would consider this being true when the guy can't even manage proper sentence structure?

Fail on the person for the original comment, and fail on you for actually bringing it to a forum. Bad.
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 8th 2011, 2:44 am

I was bringing that up because I somebody said something about it in another forum and it kind of rubbed me the worng way. Also, I never said I considered it ture in the first place, just wanted to know if it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix on July 8th 2011, 3:04 am

Well then, to put it to rest there's no possible way it's true.
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Miatsu on July 9th 2011, 8:11 pm

It's weird in a interview with someone from Namco Bandai they said they was not planning on releasing Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 until the manga ends. I'm trying to find a link on where that was said because i've saw it on a video but does that entirely makes sense?

Why wait for the manga to end if the game is based on the anime so all you have to wait for is more introductions to characters and techniques, and then you can make another game. Or is it more complicated than just that?
Miatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix on July 9th 2011, 8:21 pm

Miatsu wrote:It's weird in a interview with someone from Namco Bandai they said they was not planning on releasing Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 until the manga ends. I'm trying to find a link on where that was said because i've saw it on a video but does that entirely makes sense?

Why wait for the manga to end if the game is based on the anime so all you have to wait for is more introductions to characters and techniques, and then you can make another game. Or is it more complicated than just that?
So that they can include everything. The games are more fun than the manga/anime anyways. They want to make sure that they can include as much as they can so their efforts aren't for nothing after the next story advancement.
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Miatsu on July 9th 2011, 8:26 pm

Ahhh I see. So that means Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 is the last of the Storm series, then they will probably start a different type of series for Naruto. Maybe a better Naruto RPG.
Miatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix on July 9th 2011, 9:04 pm

Miatsu wrote:Ahhh I see. So that means Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 is the last of the Storm series, then they will probably start a different type of series for Naruto. Maybe a better Naruto RPG.
They will keep going if it's successful, like the DBZ budokai franchise.
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by K E N T A R U on July 10th 2011, 11:37 pm

They should try to make another uzumaki chronicles because it had potential then it died just like the Broken Bonds for xbox anything they make the the uzumaki Chronicles would be better than what there was before.
I'm not sure naruto can be milked as much as dbz was dragonballz is like the callofduty of japan.
K E N T A R U
NTSDII Leader
NTSDII Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top