Crysis 2 [PC,360,PS3]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crysis 2 [PC,360,PS3]

Post by Stunkata8 on March 27th 2011, 4:38 pm

Created with the new CryEngine3 for PC and consoles, Crysis 2 continues the alien invasion that started in the first game! Your character is just at the right palce in the right time and is given the previlege of wearing the Nanosuit 2. Trough the game u're being commanded by different which kinda sux + the fact that Alcatraz (name of the player) just doesnt feel like talking, which for me is like a step back because i liked Nomad's character from the first game!

The game takes place in New York so just forget about jungles and islands! If u were expecting something similliar to the first game, im sorry but you'll be dissapointed! I on the other hand was always curious to see Crysis in a big city and I kinda like what I see, even if I miss the fun I had with the first game, but thats just nostalgic!
The fights take place on the streets, in the buildings on the rooftops and even if the freedom is not the same you still get to choose from where to approach enemies - given the chance to snipe from high, tank them infront, stealth em in the back...
Just to mention this too, vehicles: thy are in there, but dont ecxpect much because the totall time you spend in vehicles could be around 5-10m and you dont have a whole island to drive trough, but just a km of a straight ahead road!

Suit is fast accesable, sprint for maximum speed, hold jump and melee for maximum strenght and quick buttons for stealth and armor. +the new visor mode that shows you enemies, weapons, provides choices of gameplay (like go here to snipe or here to flank). Oh and nanovision - night+termo vision.
Suit is customisable: By killing aliens and collecting samples you use those samples to unlock "perks" you have 4 slots with 3 perks but you're able to use one perk per slot!
Weapons are nothing special: Assault Rifle, submachine, shotgun, pistolS, granade launcher, c4, granades, jaw (rocket launcher)
Customisable with lasers, silencers, light-shotguns, scopes, I believe the incindery ammo is missing...

I like the game, cuz i've been waiting for this sequel for 3 years! It is packed with action, splits really well the time between the fights, the story telling, the cutscenes, everything is done really well!

I disslike how the game "erases" stuff from the first one like: Nomad, Aliens from the first game are compleatly gone, the whole Raptor (nano) team from the first game is mentoned, but, thats about it. (well i havent compleated the game yet so...) I do believe now, that their "status" (mia, kia, etc) is stated, but its still not as good as I had hoped.

Multiplayer: CallOfDuty like leveling up, unlocking perks, weapons, attachments, pics for your "cog". TDM, DM, CrashSite (domination), "Capture The Core".
Again its fun, its full of action, the suit works really well in MP and all the things you can do in the SP you can do in the MP.
There is a mod that splits 2 teams: One with Nano-Suits and One without (better weapons of course).

Graphic: I find it beautifull, cool effects, particles, looks awesome even on Low on the PC, have no problems on the 360, dont know about the ps3.Vissually the game wouldnt be a problem to anyone, it doenst look ugly at all like some games do, and therefor the experiance is compleated!
Destructability... not that much! There are some covers that do get destroyed, but there arent any forest you can chop trees in, neither can you bring an entire building down, or part of it for that matter!
But buildings do come down around you and it looks really stunning!

Well... time for your thoughts of the game!

System Requirements:
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz, AMD Athlon 64 X2 2.0 GHz
2GB of RAM
A GeForce 8800 GT or Radeon HD 3850 with 512MB of video memory
9GB of hard-drive space

Last edited by Stunkata8 on March 27th 2011, 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stunkata8
Asmodeus (Luxuria)
Asmodeus (Luxuria)

Health Health : 65
Registration date : 2009-09-10

http://stun-world.hit.bg/

Back to top Go down

Re: Crysis 2 [PC,360,PS3]

Post by XavierEvera on March 27th 2011, 9:53 pm

evrythin' awesum, but some comp requirements will be nicly welcomed.
XavierEvera

Health Health : 30
Registration date : 2010-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Stunkata8 on March 27th 2011, 10:46 pm

Indeed a game like Crysis should have these:

Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz, AMD Athlon 64 X2 2.0 GHz
2GB of RAM
A GeForce 8800 GT or Radeon HD 3850 with 512MB of video memory
9GB of hard-drive space

+Updated on first post
Stunkata8
Asmodeus (Luxuria)
Asmodeus (Luxuria)

Back to top Go down

Post by kudoboi on March 28th 2011, 1:09 pm

the game is pretty bad unless u disable motion blur and bloom Very Happy
kudoboi

Health Health : -7
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Stunkata8 on March 28th 2011, 1:40 pm

Dont know what settings and systems u play on and have mates, i've been seeing these bloom problems u guys are posting from the demo! I have no such problems and I play on gamer settings (to get more fps)?

I found bad about the PC version that u cannot customize your video settings! If you've played the first one you know that in there when u go to video settings:

Water,Land,Blur,Effects,Physics,Light,Sun and even more...
Stunkata8
Asmodeus (Luxuria)
Asmodeus (Luxuria)

Back to top Go down

Post by C4Blizzard on March 28th 2011, 10:48 pm

I maxed the demo and had no problems so stfu. Also....I heard from my friend that the cracked game works on MP. Way to go Crytek. Gonna download tomorrow.
C4Blizzard

Health Health : 27
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by XavierEvera on March 29th 2011, 12:22 am

maxed the demo.
hah.
the demo is qualityless is front of original. i will wait for your download and start to wait for you to hear your crying on forum: "it dont work on low quality requis! plox release the ntsdII 0.2 demo!"
XavierEvera

Back to top Go down

Post by C4Blizzard on March 29th 2011, 9:18 am

You mean the demo? That's exact the same thing as the full game? It looks the same? I smell fail.
C4Blizzard

Back to top Go down

Post by Stunkata8 on March 29th 2011, 12:18 pm

I agree with C4 that a demo of a game gets released, so that the players can get a taste of what they'll be playing also... it has (should) the same spec as the game...

I get the same experiance from the demo and from the full game!

Also I even remember, in the first Crysis I downloaded the demo to see how it works, cuz i had a 3ghz cpu and the game needed a 3,3 and again... same thing (yes it worked with little lag here and there when u get in really open crouded places).
Stunkata8
Asmodeus (Luxuria)
Asmodeus (Luxuria)

Back to top Go down

Post by C4Blizzard on March 29th 2011, 9:30 pm

"It doesn't work on low settings! Plox release the ntsdII 0.2 demo!"

No, not really. The game runs maxed, and I fixed your sentence.
C4Blizzard

Back to top Go down

Post by XavierEvera on March 30th 2011, 4:40 pm

Thanks for testing the Crysis 2 Demo.
The universe is thankful to you.
XavierEvera

Back to top Go down

Post by Stunkata8 on March 30th 2011, 5:04 pm

No need for senseless "Flaming" guys, please tell your thoughts on the story and if you're having fun with the multiplayer!
Stunkata8
Asmodeus (Luxuria)
Asmodeus (Luxuria)

Back to top Go down

Post by C4Blizzard on March 30th 2011, 8:29 pm

Prophets suit......how awesome is that. Anyways, I'll be going back to shooting nerds once my friend gives me the serial.

@XavierEvera

Not my fault your PC can't run Mario Forever with smooth 20 FPS.
C4Blizzard

Back to top Go down

Post by XavierEvera on March 30th 2011, 10:45 pm

hah. Funny. Its only confirming how low your IQ are.

Poor Mario:

Last edited by XavierEvera on March 30th 2011, 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
XavierEvera

Back to top Go down

Post by C4Blizzard on March 30th 2011, 11:06 pm

Lrn2spell first then you can come and QQ.
C4Blizzard

Back to top Go down

Post by XavierEvera on March 30th 2011, 11:09 pm

I was talking about IQ, not english skillz, dude.
XavierEvera

Back to top Go down

Post by C4Blizzard on March 30th 2011, 11:48 pm

First of all, why would I use torrents to download free game demos? So, if you can't play a game at its full potencial does that mean that no1 else can ? Sorry, but that poor shitty laptop has no relevance.

EDIT: Haha so funny, I entered a random serial I created on the spot and it worked. :3

I luv u Crytek.
C4Blizzard

Back to top Go down

Post by XavierEvera on March 31st 2011, 12:22 am

first of all, shut up, and listen. you're changing subjects just like in kaliedoscope... and i never said you or someone else can have that or something else and have fun of this. at the topic's beggining i trolled a little but you cant understand this and start banging your head on keyboard (no offence) only to make me bad (i guess) or maybe you had some deeper target in posting little offensive statement (equal level to mine, but in diffrent style). i made you angry, as i can see and you must re-pump (if u know what i mean) into me to make yourself satisfishied. we're going soooooooooo far from main topic... in other words once you're fully understandable or, with all respect what i have left, your brain is burning keyboard (no offence, again). i have enough foes, i dont need you as next one. oh, by the way my stational comp (not laptop) can run black ops on full details. crysis 2 should go on familiar. if you dont have idea what people have, stop to write these useless posts, please.
XavierEvera

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on March 31st 2011, 1:33 am

Stop arguing you two. Take your frustration out in PMs, not here.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. ~ Edmund Burke

Any man can handle adversity. If you truly want to test a man's character, give him power. ~ Abraham Lincoln

People are like dice. We throw ourselves into the direction of our own choosing.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by C4Blizzard on March 31st 2011, 8:36 am

@XavierEvera wrote:maxed the demo.
hah.
the demo is qualityless is front of original. i will wait for your download and start to wait for you to hear your crying on forum: "it dont work on low quality requis! plox release the ntsdII 0.2 demo!"

Fail troll post.

And no1 on the forum got the performance of making me angry. Anyway, we should stop and....foes ? Its not like I'm going to cut your head off with the magic of the cursor.
C4Blizzard

Back to top Go down

Post by XavierEvera on March 31st 2011, 3:28 pm

offence posting annyoe me

(bad english?)

ok, ok, i will stop to write offtopic posts...
XavierEvera

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on March 31st 2011, 5:43 pm

Next time either of you starts arguing again, this topic gets closed.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. ~ Edmund Burke

Any man can handle adversity. If you truly want to test a man's character, give him power. ~ Abraham Lincoln

People are like dice. We throw ourselves into the direction of our own choosing.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by VizardFerrer on April 1st 2011, 10:45 pm

It's a decent game, but FPS games are oversaturating the market making it less unique than it could be.

If bad, unoriginal games like CoD weren't around Crysis 2 have gotten a much more positive reaction.
VizardFerrer

Health Health : 2
Registration date : 2011-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Stunkata8 on April 1st 2011, 10:52 pm

Well oversaturating... i again state that this is an year of FPS's ,cuz last year I remember COD and Singularity, Bad Company 2 and thats about it (dunno right now) and now... its April and we already have Bulletstorm, Killzone 3 and Crysis 2 and so much more to come like: Duke Nukem Forever, Battlefield 3, Resistance 3, Serious Sam 3 (has been set for 2011) and more (like another COD)...
Stunkata8
Asmodeus (Luxuria)
Asmodeus (Luxuria)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next