[PC, PS3, X360] Bulletstorm

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[PC, PS3, X360] Bulletstorm

Post by Ksarme on February 23rd 2011, 12:41 pm

GamesRadar: 10/10 wrote:Forget your preconceptions of Bulletstorm as a foul-mouthed big dumb action game. It’s an intelligent, nuanced design with fathoms of depth, which marks a return to the importance of player creativity in shooters and simultaneously evolves the concept of interactivity in an FPS world. And with two cleverly complimentary secondary modes, it will have serious legs for a good long while to come.

Strategy Informer: 9,5/10 wrote:If we're being honest for a second, we were surprised. We thought this was going to be an ok game, gimmicky, but ok. Nothing special... boy were we wrong. Considering the sleuth of military shooters we've had recently (not that there's necessarily anything wrong with them), this is an incredibly welcome breath of fresh air. Never underestimate the simple need to let loose and cause some mayhem, and the skill shot system is exceptionally done. Questions like what form the DLC will take, where the general idea can go, etc... is something only time will tell us. In the mean time, I hope this game gets the recognition it deserves, if only for being so damn fun.

GamePro: 4,5/5 wrote:Bulletstorm is a strange bird in the world of shooters. It chooses to violently wag its middle finger at the superserious shooter that's inundated the first-person-shooter market, offering a bit of levity among its doom-and-gloom-drenched brethren. To that end, Bulletstorm offers a hilariously over-the-top experience, complete with a potty-mouthed cast, incredibly inventive ways to dispatch foes, and a campaign that impresses with some nicely varied gameplay and thoroughly enjoyable boss battles.

Screenshots:

Anyone planning to buy (or already bought) that wicked shooter made in Poland? Razz I do.
Ksarme

Health Health : 94
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Re: [PC, PS3, X360] Bulletstorm

Post by Stunkata8 on February 23rd 2011, 1:41 pm

From what I have played (demo and yestarday at a friend) I got really impressed by the game! Some say that its just whip and kick by I find it really intreeging (for me)! So the game has campaign, co-op (with team skillshots) and particular areas u can rerun for time (+planed dlc)! That first picture area 3 says it clearly!
Head choping, balls shooting, legs removing, body blowings, people smashing! Its all in there!
Stunkata8
Asmodeus (Luxuria)
Asmodeus (Luxuria)

Health Health : 65
Registration date : 2009-09-10

http://stun-world.hit.bg/

Back to top Go down

Post by Korkor XI on February 24th 2011, 9:13 pm

gonna play, will see whats gonna happen.
~Ordered on bittorrent
Korkor XI

Health Health : 291
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Divisor XII on February 24th 2011, 9:58 pm

They already got my attention with this, so I'm gonna try it Very Happy
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Health Health : 117
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Stunkata8 on February 24th 2011, 10:06 pm

Funny thing is that they actually have that stuff in the game like the bloody screen and the story part, but the game IS different and awesome, not ur ussual shooter!
And since... videos: What other game has an amazing trailer like this:

Caution: Know that the game is all about the KillStreaks which in this trailer are shown after the 55second.
Stunkata8
Asmodeus (Luxuria)
Asmodeus (Luxuria)

Back to top Go down

Post by Angis on February 24th 2011, 10:19 pm

Rank up!

Sergeant of the master Sergeants

Most important person of extreme Sergeants to the max!

just epic xD
Angis

Health Health : 1
Registration date : 2010-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by C4Blizzard on February 25th 2011, 8:40 pm

Epic Games and People Can Fly....what did you expect ? Only epicness.

EDIT after beating the game: Holy mother of f*ck........this was rated M for MANLY. Best FPS you can get your hands on.......and the dialogue in the game is fucking epic.

WARNING: ENDING SPOILER
Spoiler:
The ending is a cliffhanger. awesome

Can't wait for the sequel.
C4Blizzard

Health Health : 27
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Korkor XI on March 12th 2011, 1:01 am

Mmm beat it in 6-7 hours.
Pretty sweet i'd say.
Graphics look awesome on Unreal 3 engine, cool combos, interesting gameplay cool story and such things.

What i did not like were some minor graphic derps like city on the background looks awesome but if you zoom in its just 1 dimensional fucking gif picture but it doesnt count as a big minus.

Well, it get repetetive a bit but not so much.

Aimhelp, mm i dont even remember if i had it on or not because on early levels i felt like i had and then i did somting in options and on the later levels i didnt feel it so much, i dont know where it comes from.

But f*ck! WHY ISHI IS FUCKING ASIAN? I HATE CYBORG ASIANS AND ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE FUGLY & HATING ON ME 24/7 AND THREATETING TO KILL ME. JESUS HE IS SUCH A DICK.

But yeah, game is cool.
Korkor XI

Back to top Go down

Post by C4Blizzard on March 12th 2011, 3:04 pm

Only thing I hated, I couldn't use all weapons at a time, also, the automatic rifle sucks as main weapon, I liked the pistol more.
C4Blizzard

Health Health : 27
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Stunkata8 on March 12th 2011, 4:07 pm

Hah indeed the pistol (screamer was it), but I like chalening myself with the rifle's secondary 100 bullets! I try to have a bullet kick, overkill, x-ray which is nice!
And yes I hate how now that i've passed the game once I cannot continue anew with all the weapons neither with all the achieved skillshots!
Stunkata8
Asmodeus (Luxuria)
Asmodeus (Luxuria)

Back to top Go down

Post by XavierEvera on March 13th 2011, 5:50 pm

another first person shooter game... these producers are going rlly insane with that!
XavierEvera

Health Health : 30
Registration date : 2010-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Stunkata8 on March 13th 2011, 6:23 pm

MMM I wouldnt say "another" (and these days we only see cod clones or some "sci-fi blasters shooter"), cuz bulletstorm does have its difference and I find the skillshot system really entertaining (for me that is), but to be honest: I stopped playing it by now!
Stunkata8
Asmodeus (Luxuria)
Asmodeus (Luxuria)

Back to top Go down

Post by Korkor XI on March 13th 2011, 6:51 pm

What r u talking about, i liked the main rifle. And didnt like Screamer that much. ye ye, one hit ko`s but still pretty boring.
The bomblauncher was nice, the one with chain, definitely better than the one with shitty ball bombs.
Shotgun with a lot of barrels was awesome, good when picked it up in some monet from someone when i was charged by a lot of those green guys. But still pretty situational.
The last Drill weapon was unbelieavebly cool, so much cool collaterals been dojne with that.
But my fav was Sniper. f*ck, i've been draming my whole life to be able to bend bullets.

So i was playing only with
Main Rifle
Sniper
Drill/chained shit.
Korkor XI

Back to top Go down

Post by Stunkata8 on March 13th 2011, 8:20 pm

Mmm yeah, I like ur weapons choice, but I use shotgun/screamer and drill/chain
And the sniper is indeed epic... u can get'em in the head, in the other head... but I use it more for its secondary SPLODION
Screamer - I like the one shot headshots just feels so nice, and of course the misshots (fireworks in the balls in the ass etc)
But the drill is indeed my favorite weapon, most used in the echose I rarely dismiss it! Shishkebaps, airstrikes like u butcher a guy and than u just choose what to do with him... awesome
And again the weapon that I dont use at all and I have like 2-3 compleated skillshots is the ball cannon... and I dont feel like compleating'em!
Stunkata8
Asmodeus (Luxuria)
Asmodeus (Luxuria)

Back to top Go down

Post by Korkor XI on March 13th 2011, 9:17 pm

After playing for a bit with sniper i got almost every shot to headshot but i didnt like that i couldnt collateral with it like with drill lol Razz
Korkor XI

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum