[PS3, PC]DC Universe Online

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[PS3, PC]DC Universe Online

Post by Kawazoe Taiki on January 19th 2011, 8:04 am

So there I was in my local game store, just casually browsing when I saw the newly released "DC Universe Online" game. A game where you get to customize your own super hero/villain with his or her own powers and do quests and battle in an action mmorpg style game. Now, I've played City of Heroes, and Champions online and many many other mmorpg...but I have to say this is the only one I've actually enjoyed, and I'm glad Sony decided to suck it up and make a game that isn't a WoW clone.

The overall story is that Lex Luthor finally found a way to defeat Superman, without Superman all the heroes lost moral and eventually were owned by the villain, which is when Brainiac comes in, and without the heroes existing anymore, is able to kill everyone on earth and take over the planet. Only Lex Luthor survives and in the last moments of earth existance, he invents a time traveling machine and goes back in time to warn the Justice League of his stupid mistake in killing Superman and to warn them of Brainiac. He also comes bearing a machine created using Brainiacs Nanites which he stole, that can give super powers to ordinary people. That's where you come in, weither you play villain or hero you'll eventually find yourself bearing witness to Brainiacs destruction and have to stop him.

The game world itself is HUGE, I mean it. Tons of people already playing and you can created your own "Leagues" to fight in PVP and do epic battles with (Such as fighting Superman himself)

I really couldn't think of things to just add to the giant list of things going on with this game, so questions would be very nice. Ask me all you can about the game and I'll tell you as much as possible.
Kawazoe Taiki
Wielder of Nuibari

Health Health : 18
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Re: [PS3, PC]DC Universe Online

Post by Storm on January 19th 2011, 8:25 am

Please edit your thread with the proper info.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. ~ Edmund Burke

Any man can handle adversity. If you truly want to test a man's character, give him power. ~ Abraham Lincoln

People are like dice. We throw ourselves into the direction of our own choosing.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kawazoe Taiki on January 19th 2011, 2:51 pm

Aaah, how did I know this would happen.

Just delete it.
Kawazoe Taiki
Wielder of Nuibari

Health Health : 18
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Divisor XII on January 19th 2011, 3:37 pm

The description's fine, just a few screens/videos/visual things would be nice though.
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Health Health : 117
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Raka on January 19th 2011, 3:44 pm

I was waiting for this eagerly too. And although I've never played online games (u may laugh now -.- ) , I think this CAN be my first awesome

Although I hope they make something similar for Marvel , now that'd be awesome.

Raka

Health Health : 645
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://www.iamawesome.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top