Kingdom Hearts 3D Has A Name!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kingdom Hearts 3D Has A Name!

Post by Supa Kirb XIV on January 19th 2011, 6:08 am

Dream Drop Distance.... kinda a cheesy name.. But here is a video!!

This gameplay looks cracktastic!

*Note- If video is down by Square just wait till the 27th, when it is officially released to the public. Sorry if you couldn't see it.

Director Tetsuya Nomura- "The tenth anniversary for Kingdom Hearts is right before us, now the series is finally moving towards the last phase of the story. This story will be a prologue for the final battle, as with other titles many surprises await. This time, I took on a challenge and chose to use new hardware, the Nintendo 3DS, to present these surprises. A completely new system is being prepared, which will let you gaze at the vision of the future of Kingdom Hearts. I believe it will be bold and have even more exhilarating action. Please look forward to it."

IGN Details-

"Dream Drop Distance got a bit of time at today's Square Enix 1st Production Department press conference event as Square Enix shared the latest trailer footage. Yasushi Yasue, co-director on Birth by Sleep, promised a game that puts to use the 3DS's 3D effect and other features. Players will trade off between Sora and Riku as they play.

The conference trailer will be shared in high definition at the game's newly opened official site on the 27th, but we have a feeling that if you look around you may be able to find a low quality version of it right now."
Supa Kirb XIV

Health Health : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-02

http://www.thebrawlroom.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Has A Name!

Post by [S]ky on February 4th 2011, 4:52 am

guess i'll bump this one

the gameplay itself looks promising and also the graphics do since we/I cant really expect too much from the new NDS
i mean, they had those graphics at the PS2
[S]ky
Beelzebub (Gula)
Beelzebub (Gula)

Health Health : 46
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix on February 4th 2011, 5:12 am

Few good points:
Combo looks improved to include the terrain.
Get to play as Riku without that card system.

Bad Points:
For the 3DS. I know that the 3D will be cool, but when will we get our Kingdom Hearts PS3!?!?
Looks like another dream search with very little if any advancement in the story.
Old worlds are old. Played these worlds in Kingdom Hearts 1, Chain of Memories, and the newer DS RE: who's name escapes my mind. It looks like they added the Hunchback's world, which will only be one good point.
Same enemies! I mean come one, I am tired of fighting Ansem. Even if it is Riku, I want something fresh.

Will I get this game? Probably. Just cause I'm a KH fan. Wish they would stop jerkin us around though.
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Health Health : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Miatsu on February 4th 2011, 5:15 am

Yeah not a fan but even I know the Kingdom Hearts storyline is going so slow i'm surprised it still catches attention from a decent amount of people. I guess that's how you know you made a successful franchise.
Miatsu

Health Health : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by [S]ky on February 4th 2011, 5:20 am

@Miatsu wrote:Yeah not a fan but even I know the Kingdom Hearts storyline is going so slow i'm surprised it still catches attention from a decent amount of people. I guess that's how you know you made a successful franchise.

people stll get it because of the gameplay
i dont think they are getting it because of the story anymore
[S]ky
Beelzebub (Gula)
Beelzebub (Gula)

Health Health : 46
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Miatsu on February 4th 2011, 5:27 am

Some are most likely.

Gameplay wise I guess they are. Whatever the reason the company is still making money of it. Especially since the newer Final Fantasy game franchise is falling apart.
Miatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on February 4th 2011, 5:43 am

Dream Drop Distance actually looks pretty enticing to me. RE: Chain of Memories for the PS2 was far too easy and I still have yet to get Kingdom Hearts RE: Coded for the DS. This I'd most likely get regardless of the reviews. My only thing is why bring back Ansem and Xenmas? If anything I'd rather see someone else from Organization XIII take over.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. ~ Edmund Burke

Any man can handle adversity. If you truly want to test a man's character, give him power. ~ Abraham Lincoln

People are like dice. We throw ourselves into the direction of our own choosing.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by sk4te on February 22nd 2011, 11:16 pm

Wait what the hell? Nintendo 3ds? gaaaay. Thought it was going to be on ps3?

sk4te

Health Health : 3
Registration date : 2010-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Miatsu on February 23rd 2011, 5:18 am

Has there ever been a Kingdom Hearts game on the PS3? And i'm actually asking. I've only seen them on the PS2, and Nintendo Game Boy consoles.
Miatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on February 23rd 2011, 7:17 am

Kingdom Hearts 3 will be on the PS3, but the date is undetermined. Square has been keeping quiet on things.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. ~ Edmund Burke

Any man can handle adversity. If you truly want to test a man's character, give him power. ~ Abraham Lincoln

People are like dice. We throw ourselves into the direction of our own choosing.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top