Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Health Health : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Butoden Scans

Post by Supa Kirb XIV on January 13th 2011, 9:46 pm

Justin Bieber wrote:Ew... a dbz game for the DS..

Ew... it's Justin Bieber....

What is wrong with a dbz game on the DS? The greatest DBZ games of all time were on the Handheld systems. Legacy series ring a bell? The DS needs at least 1 awesome fighter, stop looking at the graphics and look at how much fun the actual gameplay is turning out to be. oh shit
Supa Kirb XIV

Health Health : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-02

http://www.thebrawlroom.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix on January 13th 2011, 10:53 pm

Supa Kirb XIV wrote:
Justin Bieber wrote:Ew... a dbz game for the DS..

Ew... it's Justin Bieber....

What is wrong with a dbz game on the DS? The greatest DBZ games of all time were on the Handheld systems. Legacy series ring a bell? The DS needs at least 1 awesome fighter, stop looking at the graphics and look at how much fun the actual gameplay is turning out to be. oh shit
Being the greatest DBZ game of all time amounts to being the top student in your special ed class... None of them have been great. Putting them on a handheld will just make it worse.
NOTHING good ever comes from downgrading to a worse system.

Rankings:
1)PS3/360
2)PSP/Wii
3)DS
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Stunkata8 on January 13th 2011, 11:27 pm

Yeah well they dont care! In japan DS and PSP sell like hell! And i guess they make lots damn money from those portables!
Stunkata8
Asmodeus (Luxuria)
Asmodeus (Luxuria)

Health Health : 65
Registration date : 2009-09-10

http://stun-world.hit.bg/

Back to top Go down

Post by Supa Kirb XIV on January 14th 2011, 1:52 am

[/quote]
Being the greatest DBZ game of all time amounts to being the top student in your special ed class... None of them have been great. Putting them on a handheld will just make it worse.

Rankings:
1)PS3/360
2)PSP/Wii
3)DS[/quote]

If that's true I can't imagine what the greatest Naruto game amounts to....

I see why your name is justin beaver.... You are just as annoying and even more incompetent... Are you serious man? How many DBZ/DB games have you actually played? Goku's legacy 1-3, Dragon ball Z Budokai 1-3, Dragon Ball Z tenkaichi, Dragonball Origins. Like seriously? Those aren't good games? Were you even around to even play them? The raging blast series is over done of course, but those other games are all awesome in their own rights.

Also, You do know that at one point, the DS, a "handheld", was out selling all of those products you have on your little rankings right? The only thing close to it's sale numbers was the Wii. GASP! I ranked 2 product! The 360 is in the number 1 category!? LMAO! That's a good joke. If anything you should have the 360 and Psp last for being utter failures, one for hardware failing (Red Ring Of Death! Woo Yeah! Can't wait to play my gamez! Oh wait..) and the other for having no frekin games to play. (This PSP is sooo much better then the DS... I don't need any games to have fun!..) Putting games on a hand held does not make them any less great. And there are plenty of great DBZ games out there.

I think I won this? Yes, yes I did.
Supa Kirb XIV

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix on January 14th 2011, 2:32 am

Supa Kirb XIV wrote:
Justin Bieber wrote:

Rankings:
1)PS3/360
2)PSP/Wii
3)DS

If that's true I can't imagine what the greatest Naruto game amounts to....

I see why your name is justin beaver.... You are just as annoying and even more incompetent... Are you serious man? How many DBZ/DB games have you actually played? Goku's legacy 1-3, Dragon ball Z Budokai 1-3, Dragon Ball Z tenkaichi, Dragonball Origins. Like seriously? Those aren't good games? Were you even around to even play them? The raging blast series is over done of course, but those other games are all awesome in their own rights.

Also, You do know that at one point, the DS, a "handheld", was out selling all of those products you have on your little rankings right? The only thing close to it's sale numbers was the Wii. GASP! I ranked 2 product! The 360 is in the number 1 category!? LMAO! That's a good joke. If anything you should have the 360 and Psp last for being utter failures, one for hardware failing (Red Ring Of Death! Woo Yeah! Can't wait to play my gamez! Oh wait..) and the other for having no frekin games to play. (This PSP is sooo much better then the DS... I don't need any games to have fun!..) Putting games on a hand held does not make them any less great. And there are plenty of great DBZ games out there.

I think I won this? Yes, yes I did.
The greatest Naruto game adds up to Ultimate Ninja 5/Accel 2. Then just like what's happened now, they bumped the sequel down from a full console to PSP..

I didn't mind my name being changed to Justin Bieber because it's ironic in that even with this name my points still have a way of being more valid than yours.
I played those games.. every one of them. Budokai 3 was about the best they got to on a 'series' level. Burst Limit is in my idea the best they have in the franchise sense as DBZ's best game. The sad thing is even with that I would go back to Accel 2 and enjoy the deep fighting mechanics of the game far more than a few fleshy blasts.

Funny... because the only reason DS outsells anything, just like for the Wii, is because it appeals to the vast untapped (video game wise) market of 5 year olds. Before you needed some level of intellect to be fluent with the mental trials of older games such as Megaman or to experience a fighting game to the fullest such as Soul Calibur.

So here's the thing.. I could drop by, make you look bad with my silly name which would only make it hurt more, in which case you try to respond back to me and dig yourself a hole. You end up digging that hole under yourself and that will become your own little "rage grave." OR you could just submit and realize that you are about the only person that believes in the potential of portable devices being anymore than a game gap (games to play between better games), and thus be on your happy way.

Portable games will not amount to more than a past time and will always ride off the "play anywhere" campaign. Aside from that however, this game brings nothing new to the dying DBZ franchise and will most likely make it worse.

You need to stop talking about the past purely just to put down a wall of text with bits of flame in it, if you do, you should at least link it to the present game.

Hope you learned something.
P.S. Fixed your quote brackets.

Last edited by Justin Bieber on January 14th 2011, 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Riki X on January 14th 2011, 2:34 am

Guise, I think that you should accept that people have different tastes when it comes to video games, and stop arguing.

Oh, and the Wii doesn't sell just because 5 year olds buy it.
Riki X

Health Health : 66
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix on January 14th 2011, 2:36 am

Riki X wrote:Guise, I think that you should accept that people have different tastes when it comes to video games, and stop arguing.

Yep.. their parents have to buy it for them.

Sorry, had to add it. Agree to post overall though.
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Riki X on January 14th 2011, 2:38 am

Justin Bieber wrote:
Riki X wrote:Guise, I think that you should accept that people have different tastes when it comes to video games, and stop arguing.

Damn, I knew someone was going to point that out sooner or later :/

But not only 5 year olds play the Wii, there are many adults (I'm going by 18+) who play on the Wii, for multiple reasons.
Riki X

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix on January 14th 2011, 2:49 am

Riki X wrote:
Justin Bieber wrote:

But not only 5 year olds play the Wii, there are many adults (I'm going by 18+) who play on the Wii, for multiple reasons.
Not really trying to be funny here, but the only adults I can see doing that are over weight moms and whipped dads who would rather be watching real sports than pretending to play them.
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Riki X on January 14th 2011, 2:54 am

Justin Bieber wrote:
Riki X wrote:
Justin Bieber wrote:

Not really trying to be funny here, but the only adults I can see doing that are over weight moms and whipped dads who would rather be watching real sports than pretending to play them.

Hm, well my brother has Black Ops for the Wii (lmfao), and you can use a mike while playing that game, and many of the people he's played with have really deep voices, so I'm assuming they're at least 16/17
Riki X

Back to top Go down

Post by Supa Kirb XIV on January 14th 2011, 6:53 am

Writing a Novel are we? Hey! I wants to write one too!

You think those are the very best in the franchise? I feel sorry for you.... I know I stated I liked the Budokai series, but 1 and 2 were much better than 3. Basically following the pattern of any series though right?

The DS sells because it appeals to kids? You know, I am really tired of people using that excuse when debating anything Nintendo related, not only is that not true, but it's getting repetitive and unoriginal. Question, what about KIDS who play COD on Xbox live? Aren't they untapped gamers? Seeing as what they find to be gaming is killing things all day? Don't say the reason the DS sells is solely based on little kids crying to mom and pops to buy um one; when you can see the same damn Xbox kid, crying on the floor of Target, begging mom and dad for the newest entry in tasteless first person shooter.

The following really made me giggle....

"So here's the thing.. I could drop by, make you look bad with my silly name which would only make it hurt more, in which case you try to respond back to me and dig yourself a hole. You end up digging that hole under yourself and that will become your own little "rage grave." OR you could just submit and realize that you are about the only person that believes in the potential of portable devices being anymore than a game gap (games to play between better games), and thus be on your happy way."

Should I start digging my hole? lol. So basically, this little manly speech or what ever it was supposed to be, was supposed to make me "not" respond to you? How does that work exactly? Do you even understand the reason why I am responding to you? It's to teach your ignorant mind that gamers don't frekin care if something is on a portable system, they will play it regardless because they are GAMERS, we just don't play handhelds, simply because they kill time while waiting for the next Big game. We do so because each game deserves our attention. And no, I am not the only one who believes in the potential of portable gaming.... which leads us to our next section class!!!!!

Section 1.1 (see picture)

"Portable games will not amount to more than a past time and will always ride off the "play anywhere" campaign."-Bieber Say what?

TADA!!!!

THE 3DS!!!!!!

Question buddy, how can playing portable games be a past time, when the future of gaming is going to be played on a portable system? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Gosh thats a hard question. Hey, good thing its not mine to answer huh?

P.S. Thanks for being a good lil servant and fixing my quote brackets. ^^
I dont know what I would do without you cleaning up after me.
Supa Kirb XIV

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix on January 14th 2011, 7:28 am

Supa Kirb XIV wrote:Writing a Novel are we? Hey! I wants to write one too! Ok

You think those are the very best in the franchise? I feel sorry for you.... I know I stated I liked the Budokai series, but 1 and 2 were much better than 3. Basically following the pattern of any series though right? Still talking about past games.

The DS sells because it appeals to kids? It does You know, I am really tired of people using that excuse when debating anything Nintendo related, not only is that not true, but it's getting repetitive and unoriginal. It is true though, why do you think nintendo hesitates to release any Teen rated games? Question, what about KIDS who play COD on Xbox live? Aren't they untapped gamers? Seeing as what they find to be gaming is killing things all day? Kids like army games, kids like guns. When has this not been a certainty? Hell, adults like guns, this is why there are so many generic military games. Don't say the reason the DS sells is solely based on little kids crying to mom and pops to buy um one; when you can see the same damn Xbox kid, crying on the floor of Target, begging mom and dad for the newest entry in tasteless first person shooter. The difference is, most gamers don't buy a Wii at all because frankly there are no good titles for it. Once in a while there is a nice Mario game but one franchise isn't enough to justify a system. However I digress, as this is a thread about a DBZ game.

The following really made me giggle.... DS owners do tend to giggle.

"So here's the thing.. I could drop by, make you look bad with my silly name which would only make it hurt more, in which case you try to respond back to me and dig yourself a hole. You end up digging that hole under yourself and that will become your own little "rage grave." OR you could just submit and realize that you are about the only person that believes in the potential of portable devices being anymore than a game gap (games to play between better games), and thus be on your happy way."

Should I start digging my hole? lol. So basically, this little manly speech or what ever it was supposed to be, was supposed to make me "not" respond to you? How does that work exactly? Do you even understand the reason why I am responding to you? It's to teach your ignorant mind that gamers don't frekin care if something is on a portable system, they will play it regardless because they are GAMERS, we just don't play handhelds, simply because they kill time while waiting for the next Big game. We do so because each game deserves our attention. And no, I am not the only one who believes in the potential of portable gaming.... which leads us to our next section class!!!!! More random babbling that has nothing to do with the game at hand...

Section 1.1 (see picture)

"Portable games will not amount to more than a past time and will always ride off the "play anywhere" campaign."-Bieber Say what?

TADA!!!! Uh..?

THE 3DS!!!!!! Yeah.. and the PSP 2 is reported to be as powerful as the PS3... by the way I've seen graphic demos for the 3DS new system. They are basically using the lighting effects found in holographic pokemon cards but on an electronic surface. This means mediocre 3D and worse than mediocure graphics to accompany it.

Question buddy, how can playing portable games be a past time, when the future of gaming is going to be played on a portable system? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
Actually.. that's clearly debatable.. as right now the close future of gaming is 3D technology being integrated into high power systems such as the PS3D project. In the future, consoles will remain more powerful and thus more effective, once again you are making no sense as to the game at hand, which supports the idea you are just rambling and in the end justifies it.

Gosh thats a hard question. Hey, good thing its not mine to answer huh?
Ok...?

P.S. Thanks for being a good lil servant and fixing my quote brackets. ^^
I dont know what I would do without you cleaning up after me.
So as you can see.. your "novel" ended up being a fort made out of shit to try and mask your lack of ability to reply to a well thought out post or even understand it. Once again, you managed to get off topic in your own thread, and further proved my points while doing it. Lol.

Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top