Dragon ball: Zenkai Battle Debut Trailer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragon ball: Zenkai Battle Debut Trailer

Post by Sidoain on November 23rd 2010, 4:28 am



Yeah i know, not an other Dragon ball z game. Anyway, not much info, so il copy past the video uploader info's.

The thing with Dragon Ball: Zenkai Battle Royale is that it is anarcade game (like the one you would play at an actual arcade or ChuckE. Cheese). For our Japanese fans, the arcade game is set to debut February 4,2011.

Dragon Ball: Zenkai Battle Royale seems to be like DragonBall Z: Tenkaichi Tag Team in that two characters can be on the sameteam. In the trailer below, for example, you'll briefly see Piccoloholding an opponent (Android 16) and then Goku charging a Kamehameha toshoot at the opponent. The graphics looks very nice and detailed,possibly better than Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2, but we'll let you bethe judge of that.
avatar
Sidoain


Health Health : -1
Posts : 406
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon ball: Zenkai Battle Debut Trailer

Post by Aoi on November 23rd 2010, 7:53 am

Well the game play is different from raging blast 2 that's for sure I wonder when they will be releasing the USA version of it

Aoi


Health Health : 21
Country : Earth
Posts : 733
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon ball: Zenkai Battle Debut Trailer

Post by UCHIHA_S on November 23rd 2010, 1:48 pm

wow.. amazing.
Really good graphic and team combat!
avatar
UCHIHA_S


Health Health : 9
Country : Lightning
Posts : 640
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon ball: Zenkai Battle Debut Trailer

Post by Storm on November 23rd 2010, 11:14 pm

Seems like they're pushing out too many DBZ games at once.

_________________


The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. ~ Edmund Burke

Any man can handle adversity. If you truly want to test a man's character, give him power. ~ Abraham Lincoln

People are like dice. We throw ourselves into the direction of our own choosing.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.
avatar
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Country : Fire
Posts : 6596
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon ball: Zenkai Battle Debut Trailer

Post by Korkor XI on November 24th 2010, 12:17 am

now this looks cool
avatar
Korkor XI


Health Health : 291
Country : Rain
Posts : 9118
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon ball: Zenkai Battle Debut Trailer

Post by The Shinobi #173 on November 24th 2010, 1:42 am

@Storm
yeah, and the downside on doing that is that the developers do not think very well on the game and just sell it for commerce

But about the game it seems to have a good gameplay, and also the graphics looks great , i think i will try it when it come out
avatar
The Shinobi #173


Health Health : 0
Country :
Posts : 153
Registration date : 2010-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon ball: Zenkai Battle Debut Trailer

Post by Storm on November 24th 2010, 2:44 am

The Shinobi #173 wrote:@Storm
yeah, and the downside on doing that is that the developers do not think very well on the game and just sell it for commerce

But about the game it seems to have a good gameplay, and also the graphics looks great , i think i will try it when it come out
Yeah, figured it would be like Pokemon, another series that will never die off.

_________________


The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. ~ Edmund Burke

Any man can handle adversity. If you truly want to test a man's character, give him power. ~ Abraham Lincoln

People are like dice. We throw ourselves into the direction of our own choosing.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.
avatar
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Country : Fire
Posts : 6596
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon ball: Zenkai Battle Debut Trailer

Post by Sidoain on November 24th 2010, 3:26 am

Storm wrote:
Yeah, figured it would be like Pokemon, another series that will never die off.

That what me and my brother said too, but they do put in more work then just placing the same 250 pokemons in some random bush.

I specially got in love with DBZ Zenkai when i saw the Running animation lol. Naruto will never recover after that one.
avatar
Sidoain


Health Health : -1
Posts : 406
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon ball: Zenkai Battle Debut Trailer

Post by Storm on November 24th 2010, 4:46 am

I know that they put in more work than that, but that doesn't mean they need to keep pumping out games and such. After HeartGold and SoulSilver hit, that should have been the end of it.

_________________


The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. ~ Edmund Burke

Any man can handle adversity. If you truly want to test a man's character, give him power. ~ Abraham Lincoln

People are like dice. We throw ourselves into the direction of our own choosing.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.
avatar
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Country : Fire
Posts : 6596
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon ball: Zenkai Battle Debut Trailer

Post by Aoi on November 24th 2010, 4:54 am

Why should they end the Pokemon series with a remake I think they should end it with Pokemon black& white

Also dragon ball z

Aoi


Health Health : 21
Country : Earth
Posts : 733
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon ball: Zenkai Battle Debut Trailer

Post by Storm on November 24th 2010, 6:13 am

Aoi wrote:Why should they end the Pokemon series with a remake I think they should end it with Pokemon black& white

Also dragon ball z
The point is not where is should end, but why it needs to, but good point though Aoi.

_________________


The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. ~ Edmund Burke

Any man can handle adversity. If you truly want to test a man's character, give him power. ~ Abraham Lincoln

People are like dice. We throw ourselves into the direction of our own choosing.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.
avatar
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Country : Fire
Posts : 6596
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Dragon ball: Zenkai Battle Debut Trailer

Post by Sidoain on November 25th 2010, 3:19 am

Storm wrote:
Aoi wrote:Why should they end the Pokemon series with a remake I think they should end it with Pokemon black& white

Also dragon ball z
The point is not where is should end, but why it needs to, but good point though Aoi.

Japanese are successful at recycling their successful anime game show and finally, fighting games

Tekken 1 2 3 4 5 6. Streetfighters, King of fighters and more.

The American's are successful at recycling their sport and army game.

01020304050607080910... Call of duty 1 2 3 4 5 modern warfare 1 2 black ops.

If something is popular and demanded enough, it will get recycled. Thats it.

Beside, you exaggerate a bit. DBZ budokai is an other type of game. Then, you got Tenkaichi Gameplay. Finally, you got this last one that is different, kind of like Tenkaichi, but seem even better, more like ESF with 4 player option. Back then, you had bunch of others with different gameplay too. At least, they are trying something else, unlike Pokemon that only add new random pokemons in some random bushes.
This is when i say that, atleast, they put in more work.

And im calling out Kentaru to make a comment to see what he think about this game.


Last edited by Sidoain on November 25th 2010, 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Sidoain


Health Health : -1
Posts : 406
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon ball: Zenkai Battle Debut Trailer

Post by BestPeter on November 25th 2010, 9:52 am

Wow we can be Divers! YAY! awesome
And we can hold our victim and F*ck him up with Kamehame awesome .
avatar
BestPeter


Health Health : 0
Posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon ball: Zenkai Battle Debut Trailer

Post by The Shinobi #173 on November 27th 2010, 6:54 am

ok sidoain i have a question for you
why do you care so much on defending DBZ ?
i mean the point is that they shouldn't "reproduce them" so massively they could wait and take their time to do a good game like the budokai tenkaichi 3, you know they had to make first the budokai and then the budakai tenkaichi to have a succes, seriously they should take their time when making a new game for it to be good
transformer
avatar
The Shinobi #173


Health Health : 0
Country :
Posts : 153
Registration date : 2010-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon ball: Zenkai Battle Debut Trailer

Post by Aoi on November 27th 2010, 8:46 am

Wrong they don't care at what rate they release games as long as they will profit for them, and for all the people who bought Pokemon heart gold & and soul sliver and just cant wait to get the next copy of Pokemon black & white this is what companies want to see. So dragon ball z fans will say 'look new dragon ball z game but wait didn't another come out like 4 months ago what am I talking about its a completely new version I need to buy this game'

Aoi


Health Health : 21
Country : Earth
Posts : 733
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon ball: Zenkai Battle Debut Trailer

Post by Sidoain on November 28th 2010, 8:45 pm

The Shinobi #173 wrote:ok sidoain i have a question for you
why do you care so much on defending DBZ ?
i mean the point is that they shouldn't "reproduce them" so massively they could wait and take their time to do a good game like the budokai tenkaichi 3, you know they had to make first the budokai and then the budakai tenkaichi to have a succes, seriously they should take their time when making a new game for it to be good
you obviously didnt tried Raging blast 2 and the demo is not enough. Play online to see how fun it can be.

Beside, i already said it in an other thread, BT3 combo spam is annoying in the long run and i play against pro most of the time. ITs just not fun when you have to focus on Zcounter 2, getting countered by the broken Explosive wave and getting stock in a long combo when getting hit in the back.

And just look at the video again. You can clearly see that they put in more work for Zenkai and it cannot be more DBZ then that, seriously.

I support DBZ games because its the best anime fighting game out there. Over all the fighting games out there, its the funniest to play(If you think Tekken 6, SF4 is fun, then you dont know what fun is). Beside, i need a Fighting game and im sick and tired of Street fighter 4 Grab spammers and Tekken 6 clowns juggling me all the time. Im waiting for King of Fighters 13 because they are the only one so far, doing it how its suppose to be done.
avatar
Sidoain


Health Health : -1
Posts : 406
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon ball: Zenkai Battle Debut Trailer

Post by The Shinobi #173 on November 29th 2010, 1:55 am

Ok lets leave this discussion already whip , i see, you got your point
i mean if DBZ it's your favorite anime/fighting-game then no one can tell otherwise so no matter what people tell you you allways will be on DBZ's side and that's cool you know thumbs up , cuz i know people that say that naruto sucks and i'm always telling them it isn't Mad , so it is the same with you and DBZ then there is no more to say from me
Smile
avatar
The Shinobi #173


Health Health : 0
Country :
Posts : 153
Registration date : 2010-09-25

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Dragon ball: Zenkai Battle Debut Trailer

Post by Storm on December 26th 2010, 5:09 am

Pablinskyxcheat wrote:It is for PC or another console?
It'll be on the PS3 most likely.

_________________


The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. ~ Edmund Burke

Any man can handle adversity. If you truly want to test a man's character, give him power. ~ Abraham Lincoln

People are like dice. We throw ourselves into the direction of our own choosing.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.
avatar
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Country : Fire
Posts : 6596
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon ball: Zenkai Battle Debut Trailer

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum