[PS3,Xbox360,PC,Wii,DS]Call of Duty: Black Ops

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [PS3,Xbox360,PC,Wii,DS]Call of Duty: Black Ops

Post by waddups on January 28th 2011, 7:09 am

will there be other interactive points in the maps? I really liked the strategy of using the door close switch on radiation. Although i kinda quit CODBO after shit tons of bugs.
avatar
waddups


Health Health : 51
Country :
Posts : 1803
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Re: [PS3,Xbox360,PC,Wii,DS]Call of Duty: Black Ops

Post by Riki X on January 28th 2011, 5:02 pm

Well like I said up there^, one of the new maps, Discovery, you can destroy the bridge. Though I'm not sure how yet, in the trailer it just shows someone RPGing the bridge and the bridge explodes
avatar
Riki X


Health Health : 66
Country : Rain
Posts : 5141
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: [PS3,Xbox360,PC,Wii,DS]Call of Duty: Black Ops

Post by Yush on January 28th 2011, 10:18 pm

@Riki X wrote:Well like I said up there^, one of the new maps, Discovery, you can destroy the bridge. Though I'm not sure how yet, in the trailer it just shows someone RPGing the bridge and the bridge explodes

But that's about it ya know :\


....they should totally steal every other game's ideas. uberserious
avatar
Yush
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]

Health Health : 328
Country : Earth
Posts : 9266
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://mrotakushodo.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [PS3,Xbox360,PC,Wii,DS]Call of Duty: Black Ops

Post by Riki X on January 28th 2011, 10:19 pm

And then totally be sued for that
avatar
Riki X


Health Health : 66
Country : Rain
Posts : 5141
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: [PS3,Xbox360,PC,Wii,DS]Call of Duty: Black Ops

Post by analzooro on January 29th 2011, 12:37 am

Becasue,destroying 1 small bridge surely will completly change the gameplay.
avatar
analzooro


Health Health : 21
Country : Water
Posts : 5704
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: [PS3,Xbox360,PC,Wii,DS]Call of Duty: Black Ops

Post by Riki X on January 29th 2011, 2:33 am

Nope, but it's a start
avatar
Riki X


Health Health : 66
Country : Rain
Posts : 5141
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: [PS3,Xbox360,PC,Wii,DS]Call of Duty: Black Ops

Post by Raka on January 29th 2011, 8:18 am

@Riki X wrote:
xRoyalSinx X wrote:Mhmm, the gameplay obviously stays the same when you add new game modes. Gee that makes so much sense it blows my mind.

I said they added new game modes, as in new to the franchise. Get your facts straight.

wtf? u're talking to yourself now? Uhm
avatar
Raka


Health Health : 645
Country : Water
Posts : 9810
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://www.iamawesome.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: [PS3,Xbox360,PC,Wii,DS]Call of Duty: Black Ops

Post by Stunkata8 on January 29th 2011, 10:56 am

For COD to get my attention back to the SinglePlayer (cuz i have always played the campaign), they must really change those gameplay mechanics, change the atmosphere of the game the feeling! Add some slide or covering system for instance (the slide abbility starts to occure in more and more FPS's these days)!
It just needs to have an impact, cuz i dont feel the difference between the last 2 games and thats not cool!
avatar
Stunkata8
Asmodeus (Luxuria)
Asmodeus (Luxuria)

Health Health : 65
Country : Rain
Posts : 3940
Registration date : 2009-09-10

http://stun-world.hit.bg/

Back to top Go down

Re: [PS3,Xbox360,PC,Wii,DS]Call of Duty: Black Ops

Post by Riki X on January 29th 2011, 10:58 pm

Raka XII wrote:
@Riki X wrote:
xRoyalSinx X wrote:Mhmm, the gameplay obviously stays the same when you add new game modes. Gee that makes so much sense it blows my mind.

I said they added new game modes, as in new to the franchise. Get your facts straight.

wtf? u're talking to yourself now? Uhm

No, I'm talking to whoever posted before me, and I used part of my previous post, and bolded part of it

@Stunkata8
Imo, the Black Ops singleplayer was the best one yet out of all of the CoD games :/
avatar
Riki X


Health Health : 66
Country : Rain
Posts : 5141
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: [PS3,Xbox360,PC,Wii,DS]Call of Duty: Black Ops

Post by delmaruchiha on January 30th 2011, 3:57 am

black ops will be rated as the top online game made i can tell but you can die very easily if you dont have a good reaction speed
avatar
delmaruchiha


Health Health : 1
Posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-03-13

http://yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [PS3,Xbox360,PC,Wii,DS]Call of Duty: Black Ops

Post by Stunkata8 on January 30th 2011, 12:10 pm

@Riki X wrote:
Raka XII wrote:
@Riki X wrote:
xRoyalSinx X wrote:Mhmm, the gameplay obviously stays the same when you add new game modes. Gee that makes so much sense it blows my mind.

I said they added new game modes, as in new to the franchise. Get your facts straight.

wtf? u're talking to yourself now? Uhm

No, I'm talking to whoever posted before me, and I used part of my previous post, and bolded part of it

@Stunkata8
Imo, the Black Ops singleplayer was the best one yet out of all of the CoD games :/

Nah... the story was decent i followed it with some interest, its the gameplay that concerns me! ITS THE SAME! If you think back at MW2 it got at least some improvements (double wielding for instance) and it FELT different from MW (and WAW)!
I dont say that i wont play COD from now on, just that i want it to feel as the NEXT COD game NOT A COD game!
avatar
Stunkata8
Asmodeus (Luxuria)
Asmodeus (Luxuria)

Health Health : 65
Country : Rain
Posts : 3940
Registration date : 2009-09-10

http://stun-world.hit.bg/

Back to top Go down

Re: [PS3,Xbox360,PC,Wii,DS]Call of Duty: Black Ops

Post by DoM!n on January 30th 2011, 12:28 pm

You know why CoD had such awesome singleplayer campaigns back then?And why those totally owned MoH singleplayer?

Cuz you were a soldier,one of the big army,just a troop in that big fight,fighting the lines with your division and the rest of army and you were in actual war.If anyone played the first CoD games he'll know what I'm saying

Now in CoD's you are almost like some kind off second James Bond,soloing everything,escaping death and doing insane stuff like superhero almost.
avatar
DoM!n
Mizukage
Mizukage

Health Health : 261
Country : Water
Posts : 8077
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: [PS3,Xbox360,PC,Wii,DS]Call of Duty: Black Ops

Post by Riki X on January 30th 2011, 5:33 pm

@Stunkata8 wrote:
@Riki X wrote:
Raka XII wrote:
@Riki X wrote:
xRoyalSinx X wrote:Mhmm, the gameplay obviously stays the same when you add new game modes. Gee that makes so much sense it blows my mind.

I said they added new game modes, as in new to the franchise. Get your facts straight.

wtf? u're talking to yourself now? Uhm

No, I'm talking to whoever posted before me, and I used part of my previous post, and bolded part of it

@Stunkata8
Imo, the Black Ops singleplayer was the best one yet out of all of the CoD games :/

Nah... the story was decent i followed it with some interest, its the gameplay that concerns me! ITS THE SAME! If you think back at MW2 it got at least some improvements (double wielding for instance) and it FELT different from MW (and WAW)!
I dont say that i wont play COD from now on, just that i want it to feel as the NEXT COD game NOT A COD game!

Um, well there is:
- Gunship and the other new killstreaks
- Wager Matches, I don't give a shit if people have played them before on hacked games, the truth is, most people don't have those hacked games, so this is still new for them
- CoD Points and Contracts
- Customization, Face Paint and stuff like that
- Theater Mode
- Maps that have a changing environment (Launch, Radiation, Discovery)

But, like I said to Yush (I think I said it), they're probably running out of good ideas.
avatar
Riki X


Health Health : 66
Country : Rain
Posts : 5141
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: [PS3,Xbox360,PC,Wii,DS]Call of Duty: Black Ops

Post by Riki X on January 30th 2011, 5:35 pm

@DoM!n wrote:You know why CoD had such awesome singleplayer campaigns back then?And why those totally owned MoH singleplayer?

Cuz you were a soldier,one of the big army,just a troop in that big fight,fighting the lines with your division and the rest of army and you were in actual war.If anyone played the first CoD games he'll know what I'm saying

Now in CoD's you are almost like some kind off second James Bond,soloing everything,escaping death and doing insane stuff like superhero almost.

This depends on the person. You may like singleplayers when you're just one person in a big army (I do too), but that's just you. There are a bunch of other people that like these new kinds of campaigns, so I guess you could say that we're the minority on this matter
avatar
Riki X


Health Health : 66
Country : Rain
Posts : 5141
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: [PS3,Xbox360,PC,Wii,DS]Call of Duty: Black Ops

Post by DoM!n on January 30th 2011, 6:03 pm

I know,but this should be a war fps,not superhero fps

meh nvm
avatar
DoM!n
Mizukage
Mizukage

Health Health : 261
Country : Water
Posts : 8077
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: [PS3,Xbox360,PC,Wii,DS]Call of Duty: Black Ops

Post by Stunkata8 on January 30th 2011, 6:21 pm

I was also talking about the Single Player Riki thats where i think that all those cahnges must be made! Multiplayer always gets its share of imrpovements i have no probs with it!
And from domin post i tottally remembered those times, when you werent a Rambo with Rambo's cousin as a partner taking down Russian basses! You were a whole "company" and when your fellas got shoted in the head that was awesome!
Which reminded me of Brothers in arms which is an awesome WWII game!
avatar
Stunkata8
Asmodeus (Luxuria)
Asmodeus (Luxuria)

Health Health : 65
Country : Rain
Posts : 3940
Registration date : 2009-09-10

http://stun-world.hit.bg/

Back to top Go down

Re: [PS3,Xbox360,PC,Wii,DS]Call of Duty: Black Ops

Post by Yush on January 30th 2011, 10:37 pm

@DoM!n wrote:I know,but this should be a war fps,not superhero fps

meh nvm

What would you expect in modern fights? Huge waves of armies going at each other? These days it's all about stealth or using huge missiles >_>
avatar
Yush
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]

Health Health : 328
Country : Earth
Posts : 9266
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://mrotakushodo.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [PS3,Xbox360,PC,Wii,DS]Call of Duty: Black Ops

Post by Riki X on January 31st 2011, 1:45 am

@Yush wrote:
@DoM!n wrote:I know,but this should be a war fps,not superhero fps

meh nvm

What would you expect in modern fights? Huge waves of armies going at each other? These days it's all about stealth or using huge missiles >_>

I was going to post this but got ninja'd
avatar
Riki X


Health Health : 66
Country : Rain
Posts : 5141
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: [PS3,Xbox360,PC,Wii,DS]Call of Duty: Black Ops

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum