Killzone 3 (PS3)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Killzone 3 (PS3)

Post by Angis on November 4th 2010, 2:39 pm

Genre: Ego-Shooter

Story
The game is said to pick up roughly where the second game ended. Guerrilla Games managing director Hermen Hulst told the PlayStation Blog:

"We recognise how important the story is in Killzone games and we're making great leaps forward with character development and the quality of the dialogue and the writing. We're going all-out to make Killzone 3 a rounded experience on all fronts.

"So with Visari gone, there's a power vacuum on Helghan where figures like Stahl, the head of the Helghan weapon producer, are vying for power. Essentially, the surviving ISA soldiers are caught in the middle of a catfight when what they really need is to get the hell off the planet and return to Vekta.

"On the ground, this political situation changes the nature of the conflict. The Helghan are now in the ascendency and they are bringing a great deal of new technology to the fray. The result for the player is that you'll be encountering new weapons and enemy types with their own distinct behaviour."

The game is also described as a much grander experience, featuring more variety, more enemy types and massive environments - one of which being an Arctic level.

gameplay video

Im definitely going to buy it
Offtopic: If someone has got killzone 2 tell me please your username so maybe we can build a clan with people from this forum Very Happy
Angis

Health Health : 1
Registration date : 2010-05-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Killzone 3 (PS3)

Post by waddups on November 4th 2010, 2:55 pm

anyone played the beta? Very Happy It's pretty sick, i'm one of the lucky few that downloaded the dynamic theme.
waddups

Health Health : 51
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidoain on November 5th 2010, 6:06 am

I didnt want to sign up to the beta since ps3 exclusive games always deliver games that worth a buy, so i dont want to get spoiled.
Sidoain

Health Health : -1
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by waddups on November 6th 2010, 8:08 pm

heh you'll be suprised how good it is.
waddups

Health Health : 51
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down