[Ps3-Xbox] DBZ Raging Blast 2.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Ps3-Xbox] DBZ Raging Blast 2.

Post by Sidoain on October 29th 2010, 7:36 pm

1st of all, check the full Opening

Im impressed. Since im not a big fan of animes and manga, DBZ is obviously my favorite.
Anyway, the demo is up. Go download it. RB1 sucked. Remove everything you know from that game and you will give RB2 a chance.

Demo review: Computers seem to be at hard mode. If i am wrong and they are at normal mode, then i cant wait to see how hard it will be once the game release.
Combo system is so fun and it add depth to what DBZ is. We can now sway and its better then sway in BT3.
The game seem to be perfectly balanced. No way to spam anymore since super rush range is ridiculously low. Frieza 100% unblockable rush is now blockable. Getting enough ki to pull off a super move is not easy to do since you need half bar+ 1/4 to do it. No more overpowered cancels during combo's. Ki gain from striking is lower, you now need to charge your ki to do super moves.
Stages seem to be bigger then before. Destructible environment is minimal, effects on the side when crashing into a wall or ground make up to it perfectly.
Now graphics, i personally hate selshaded graphics so i really like how it is. You have the feeling that you can see everything on the map you play on and this is where i come to my next point.
Camera's are 100% fixed.
Sidoain

Health Health : -1
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

Re: [Ps3-Xbox] DBZ Raging Blast 2.

Post by Storm on October 29th 2010, 9:05 pm

The graphics in it video will not look anything like the actual ones in the gameplay. I may get this at some point, so I give this one a good score.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. ~ Edmund Burke

Any man can handle adversity. If you truly want to test a man's character, give him power. ~ Abraham Lincoln

People are like dice. We throw ourselves into the direction of our own choosing.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix on October 29th 2010, 9:19 pm

The roster screen looks like shit honestly.. Seen better in mugen game.

The episode is pretty cool, but I'm not going to buy the game for it.

No new offered gameplay, only a couple new characters, still a very... I really don't know how to explain the combat in this game. It's both bad and good.

Not downing this game, as I did have fun with the last installment of the franchise but it's not exactly going to be a must buy for me at least.

Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Health Health : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidoain on October 29th 2010, 10:20 pm

Death the Kid wrote:The roster screen looks like shit honestly.. Seen better in mugen game.

The episode is pretty cool, but I'm not going to buy the game for it.

No new offered gameplay, only a couple new characters, still a very... I really don't know how to explain the combat in this game. It's both bad and good.

Not downing this game, as I did have fun with the last installment of the franchise but it's not exactly going to be a must buy for me at least.

Well, the most important part about the roster screen are the wall paper type character picture. It was really lame in RB1.

RB1 was a beta(well, this is what me and my brother say) So i didnt expect a lot of new stuff to be added. Only balance, graphics and more combo possibilities.

For the combo system and all, you can never tell against a computer. You dont know how deep the defense system is yet, you only mash offensive attacks currently and computers never block once if you noticed.

Well to me, its a must buy since the online competition is what i think about the most. Still playing BT3 and i waited for a replacement since BT3 lag is horrible. Balance is also what notice the most for fighting games and they seem to perfect it. If even in the opening, you see cooler beating SSJ2 gohan, there is hope for anything.
Sidoain

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix on October 29th 2010, 10:23 pm

Has there been actual game play release that shows the balance? If the game does have a balanced system as you say then I'm definitely all for it, just shying away from buying another generic DBZ game.
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Health Health : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidoain on October 29th 2010, 11:10 pm

Death the Kid wrote:Has there been actual game play release that shows the balance? If the game does have a balanced system as you say then I'm definitely all for it, just shying away from buying another generic DBZ game.

There is a video showing why the game is balanced. Once i find it, il post it here.

Like i said, super rush range is super low and you can easily cancel the animation while striking. When you try to trow ki blast and do a super right after, its more difficult since you need more ki then before to do a super and ki blast drain more ki. Super unblockable rush like that one that 100% frieza does is now blockable and wont even guard crash.

Characters like super vegeto and the legacy of goku(Meaning goku, bardock, gohan, goten...) Cannot spam with cancels like before since cancels had been balanced heavily. When the round start, you start with 0 ki, so no way to surprise your opponent at the start.
Finally, cheap super move that are usually so fast or so big that you cannot dodge are now either smaller or slower. Sway is also so fast that with skills, you can dodge most blast and attack instead of relying on vanishing to win.
Sidoain

Back to top Go down

Post by K E N T A R U on October 29th 2010, 11:48 pm

K E N T A R U
NTSDII Leader
NTSDII Leader

Health Health : 184
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidoain on October 29th 2010, 11:52 pm

K E N T A R U wrote:All i can say is this...
http://www.moddb.com/mods/earths-special-forces

If you can wait that long, yeah. I heard about that game a long time ago and give up following it. Beside, its a computer game. Dont expect any console game to be that epic anytime soon.
Sidoain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top