[Pc, Xbox 360, PS3] Dragon Age: 2

Post by K E N T A R U on September 25th 2010, 10:55 pm

-Electronic Arts
-BioWare
-Computer Role-Playing
-Release: Mar 8, 2011
-ESRB: Mature

Dragon Age 2 Directors Cut Debut Trailer [HD]

Dragon Age 2 thrusts players into the role of Hawke, a refugee who survives the destruction of his homeland and becomes the Champion of Kirkwall. The lore around Hawke's rise to power is shrouded in myth and rumor and is the driving force behind this all-new story spanning 10 years in the Dragon Age universe timeline. Players will uniquely experience how this legend unfolds by gathering the deadliest of allies, making tough moral choices, amassing fame and fortune, and sealing their place in history.

Any ship approaching Kirkwall will first see the cliffs the wall that the city is named for from many miles off. This sheer cliff is made of the same black stone that the city was built on, a pantheon of vile guardians representing the Old Gods carved into its face. Over the years the Chantry has effaced many of these profane sentinels, but it is next to impossible to destroy them all.

A channel has been carved into this cliff, allowing ships to sail through a dark corridor with sheer walls hundreds of feet high into the citys interior. Flanking either side of this channel are the twins of Kirkwall, two massive bronze statues that are present for more than show: the city sits next to the narrowest point of the Waking Sea, and a massive chain net can be erected between the statues and the lighthouse on the nearest outcropping of rock that marks the edge of the narrow navigable lane. This stranglehold on sea traffic is jealously guarded by the ever-changing rulers of the city for the wealth of tolls, taxes and extortions it has allowed; the transitory politics of Kirkwall are as brutal and treacherous as the sea currents below.

Dragon Age 2 Questions and Answers
Spoiler:
When will Dragon Age 2 be released?
Dragon Age 2 is set for release in North America on March 8 and March 11 in Europe.

Which systems is Dragon Age 2 being released on? Will they be released at the same time?
Dragon Age 2 is being released simultaneously for PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

Do I have to play Dragon Age: Origins before playing Dragon Age 2?
You do not have to play Dragon Age: Origins to fully experience Dragon Age 2. It is a perfect starting point to enter the series.

Will I meet romanceable characters?
Yes. You will be able to engage in romances with certain NPCs in your party and throughout the world

Where does Dragon Age 2 take place?
Dragon Age 2 is set in the Free Marches, with much of the plot focused on the city of Kirkwall, an ancient port city that was once the center of the global slave trade.

When does Dragon Age 2 take place?

Dragon Age 2 takes place sometime after the Blight of Ferelden, as the Darkspawn and other threats emerge to endanger the world again. The story unfolds over the course of a decade as you rise to power and change the world.

Will I meet familiar characters in Dragon Age 2?
Dragon Age 2 is set in the same world as Dragon Age: Origins, and you will cross paths with many of the same individuals and groups that you encountered before.

Will the Dragon Age 2 story react to the decisions I made in Dragon Age: Origins?
Yes. If you import your Origins playthroughs, you will experience the consequences of the choices you made previously. However, this is not necessary to fully experience Dragon Age 2.

What will my character be like?
Your character in Dragon Age 2 will be a legendary figure in the history of Thedas. Not only will you hear people respond to your conversations, but your character will also be be fully-voiced. You will play as a human male or female of any class you wish: Warrior, Mage or Rogue.

Will there be new spells and abilities in Dragon Age 2?
Yes. We'll reveal more details over time, but there will be many spells, abilities and specializations to choose from and customize your character to your liking.

What is the story like?
The Dragon Age 2 story will be a non-linear framed narrative. You will have unprecedented control over the directions your character goes and the sequence in which the story unfolds.

What is combat like?
Dragon Age 2 will feature reactive combat, allowing you to take real-time control of your character in melee, ranged or spell combat. You can pause the game to assign tactical actions to each party member, or take direct control of any individual character while the customizable tactical AI directs the others.
K E N T A R U
NTSDII Leader
NTSDII Leader

Health Health : 184
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: [Pc, Xbox 360, PS3] Dragon Age: 2

Post by Shiv on September 26th 2010, 9:14 am

Looks really Cool Laughing Looks like its price it's gonna be very high Sad

From what i've deduced by ur post,its gonna be a first person rpg,with ability to do tactical pauses,pretty much like NWN2...Can you show any gameplay video if there are any?
Shiv

Health Health : -999
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Re: [Pc, Xbox 360, PS3] Dragon Age: 2

Post by Yush on September 26th 2010, 9:15 am

Yush
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]

Health Health : 328
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://mrotakushodo.deviantart.com