Stop the Army games! (QQ Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stop the Army games! (QQ Thread)

Post by Phoenix on September 17th 2010, 2:40 am

Like the title said, it's a thread to complain about their being too many military games to the point where all they have left to change is location and guns.

Me personally: I'm sick of these shitty imitations of Call of Duty popping up every 3 months and boasting the same shit over and over and over again. What's worse is that it takes money away that could be used on much better and more unique titles.

Defend or Support.
avatar
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Health Health : 30
Country : Rain
Posts : 1578
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Stop the Army games! (QQ Thread)

Post by Sidoain on September 17th 2010, 4:19 am

What FPS game do you play? If you play none, how can you understand us?

Take this as a defend. FPS online game fan that i am, the more they make of the same shit, the better its gonna be. Battle field bad company 2 online is what i play currently. They making an expansion that i cant wait to buy.

Arma 2, the most realistic war game under developement. Cant wait for that game to be release on PC and the online maps are huge like a GTA map.
avatar
Sidoain


Health Health : -1
Posts : 406
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Stop the Army games! (QQ Thread)

Post by VASH_k on September 17th 2010, 10:27 pm

I play all the series of Call of duty
And this was the 1st and the last FPS i ever play
As for other FPS i hate them
SO
I am CONTRA
FPS
die
avatar
VASH_k
Fire Elite
Fire Elite

Health Health : 13
Country : Fire
Posts : 3060
Registration date : 2010-06-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Stop the Army games! (QQ Thread)

Post by Sidoain on September 17th 2010, 11:18 pm

@VASH_k wrote:
I play all the series of Call of duty
And this was the 1st and the last FPS i ever play
As for other FPS i hate them
SO
I am CONTRA
FPS
die

This is the reason why we got so many Army fps games. You like Call of duty, i Hate call of duty with all my heart. So instead, i play Battlefield BC 2. Players who like Battle field BC 2 + Call of duty, will soon play the new Medal of Honor that will mix these 2 games into 1.

At last, for those who want a war game to get ready before they join the army, they can go play the realistic free game name America's army, but players in that game are pro. If they want a quality game to date, war game that is realistic, they can wait for the release of Arma 2.

The reason why we have so much army game, is because we never get enough.
avatar
Sidoain


Health Health : -1
Posts : 406
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Stop the Army games! (QQ Thread)

Post by Storm on September 18th 2010, 1:10 am

The reason why there's so many army games is because that's all game companies are good at making i.e. waste of talent. To me, all army games are the same thing after awhile. Go from Point A to Point B, shoot a few enemies, keep moving forward.

I'm with DtK on this one. Shooters are starting to become too similar nowadays.

_________________


The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. ~ Edmund Burke

Any man can handle adversity. If you truly want to test a man's character, give him power. ~ Abraham Lincoln

People are like dice. We throw ourselves into the direction of our own choosing.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.
avatar
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Country : Fire
Posts : 6596
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Stop the Army games! (QQ Thread)

Post by Sidoain on September 18th 2010, 1:40 am

@Storm wrote:The reason why there's so many army games is because that's all game companies are good at making i.e. waste of talent. To me, all army games are the same thing after awhile. Go from Point A to Point B, shoot a few enemies, keep moving forward.

I'm with DtK on this one. Shooters are starting to become too similar nowadays.

None of the Army games lover play single player. What your point A to point B, seem like you talk about the campaign. Bought Battle Field BC 2 since release date and i didnt even finish the campaign yet. Multilayer is the only reason why i bought it. BTW, my BFBC2 campaign is set on hard mode so i cant complete it fast like i want to.

Like kill zone 2, if you play it at hard mode, you will have a hard time to complete it. Many claim that its a easy game, but these ppl are stock on normal mode lol.

Anyway...

You guys asking them to stop making army game, is the same reason i want to ask the world to stop making God of war Rip off.
avatar
Sidoain


Health Health : -1
Posts : 406
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Stop the Army games! (QQ Thread)

Post by Storm on September 18th 2010, 7:16 am

Name one God of War ripoff game and maybe I'll listen to your counter-argument.

_________________


The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. ~ Edmund Burke

Any man can handle adversity. If you truly want to test a man's character, give him power. ~ Abraham Lincoln

People are like dice. We throw ourselves into the direction of our own choosing.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.
avatar
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Country : Fire
Posts : 6596
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Stop the Army games! (QQ Thread)

Post by DoM!n on September 18th 2010, 11:29 am

Dante's Inferno,kind off.

but still I'm with you guys,wtf is this Medal of Honor bullshit?I thought those series don't need such crap like this upcoming game,originality:none.

It's like every company needs they're own CoD:MW clone.
avatar
DoM!n
Mizukage
Mizukage

Health Health : 261
Country : Water
Posts : 8077
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Stop the Army games! (QQ Thread)

Post by Sidoain on September 18th 2010, 6:36 pm

@DoM!n wrote:Dante's Inferno,kind off.

Wolverine Origin (Same combo ideas im telling you.) The only thing they added was gore and a easy mode regen system that regen faster then a soldier dealing damage to you.

Ghost rider too.

Mostly adventure game with button sequence are doing it the same way as God of war like Spider man 3.

Soon, the new upcoming castle vania. I saw the demo, combo's are same as in God of war.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For an other side not, they also make the same sport game title every years!! My older cousin is not a gamer, but since he was a kid, he bought a sega genesis teal today, a Ps3. only he game is play NFL. Its the only game he played since his 1st console.

In our world, you got ppl who are fans of only one thing and will do every thing to buy every last one of these same type of thing.
avatar
Sidoain


Health Health : -1
Posts : 406
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Stop the Army games! (QQ Thread)

Post by C4Blizzard on September 18th 2010, 8:47 pm

Also....I hate that they have same weapons over and over again. Pistol....some random rifles for primary weapons.....grenade launcher.....rocket launcher ...grenades. WTF ? Can't they use something more modern ? There are tons of new weapons.
avatar
C4Blizzard


Health Health : 27
Country : Rain
Posts : 1509
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Stop the Army games! (QQ Thread)

Post by Storm on September 19th 2010, 12:19 am

@Sidoain wrote:
@DoM!n wrote:Dante's Inferno,kind off.

Wolverine Origin (Same combo ideas im telling you.) The only thing they added was gore and a easy mode regen system that regen faster then a soldier dealing damage to you.

Ghost rider too.

Mostly adventure game with button sequence are doing it the same way as God of war like Spider man 3.

Soon, the new upcoming castle vania. I saw the demo, combo's are same as in God of war.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For an other side not, they also make the same sport game title every years!! My older cousin is not a gamer, but since he was a kid, he bought a sega genesis teal today, a Ps3. only he game is play NFL. Its the only game he played since his 1st console.

In our world, you got ppl who are fans of only one thing and will do every thing to buy every last one of these same type of thing.
As far as sports games are concerned, there's not much you can possibly do to make them any better besides tweak them a little and that's it. Movie games are all bad save for the Spider Man series.

_________________


The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. ~ Edmund Burke

Any man can handle adversity. If you truly want to test a man's character, give him power. ~ Abraham Lincoln

People are like dice. We throw ourselves into the direction of our own choosing.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.
avatar
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Country : Fire
Posts : 6596
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Stop the Army games! (QQ Thread)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum