Star Wars:The Force Unleashed II [PC,Xbox 360,PS3,Wii,Ds]

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Star Wars:The Force Unleashed II [PC,Xbox 360,PS3,Wii,Ds]

Post by Sidoain on November 18th 2010, 3:34 am

I knew the game would fail. rant it in your local store and its over with the game before 2-3 days. You guys get over hyped all the time. I thought you were stronger then this. Speaking about stronger, when i saw that Start Killer was 100 time stronger then Darth Vader and his lightning more powerful then Darth Raiden, i said f*ck it.
avatar
Sidoain


Health Health : -1
Posts : 406
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars:The Force Unleashed II [PC,Xbox 360,PS3,Wii,Ds]

Post by Zarathustra on November 18th 2010, 3:37 am

never expected much from the second part..welll I did..but lets pretend I didnt so I can seem right ..disappointment
avatar
Zarathustra


Health Health : 4
Posts : 119
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars:The Force Unleashed II [PC,Xbox 360,PS3,Wii,Ds]

Post by Stunkata8 on November 18th 2010, 4:47 pm

@Sidoain wrote:I knew the game would fail. rant it in your local store and its over with the game before 2-3 days. You guys get over hyped all the time. I thought you were stronger then this. Speaking about stronger, when i saw that Start Killer was 100 time stronger then Darth Vader and his lightning more powerful then Darth Raiden, i said f*ck it.

And why should the game suck just because the maincharachter is stronger then Darth Vader?Because all take that he is undieing baddass (well he is from 1 to last episode in the saga),but...i dunno thats not reasanable to me!The game is just bad!They should have done better!Still like the gameplay for the powers and saber combat but...thats all!
avatar
Stunkata8
Asmodeus (Luxuria)
Asmodeus (Luxuria)

Health Health : 65
Country : Rain
Posts : 3940
Registration date : 2009-09-10

http://stun-world.hit.bg/

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars:The Force Unleashed II [PC,Xbox 360,PS3,Wii,Ds]

Post by Sidoain on November 18th 2010, 5:33 pm

@Stunkata8 wrote:
@Sidoain wrote:I knew the game would fail. rant it in your local store and its over with the game before 2-3 days. You guys get over hyped all the time. I thought you were stronger then this. Speaking about stronger, when i saw that Start Killer was 100 time stronger then Darth Vader and his lightning more powerful then Darth Raiden, i said f*ck it.

And why should the game suck just because the maincharachter is stronger then Darth Vader?Because all take that he is undieing baddass (well he is from 1 to last episode in the saga),but...i dunno thats not reasanable to me!The game is just bad!They should have done better!Still like the gameplay for the powers and saber combat but...thats all!

It just doesn't make since. Luke killed darth vader, but its not like he was that overpowered. Overpowered as he is, it make the game play way too easy. Hell, there is not enough trooper to make it hard. Just use lightning everywhere you go and its over. I rather watch all the fighting scene episode of starwars clone wars, this is much more cooler.

The starwars i currently play is Starwars Jedi knight academy, an online game where most starwars fans are. I asked them if they will play Force unleash 2, none of them answered yes. This is how badly they let the fans down.
avatar
Sidoain


Health Health : -1
Posts : 406
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars:The Force Unleashed II [PC,Xbox 360,PS3,Wii,Ds]

Post by Sarnicone on November 18th 2010, 5:39 pm

Force Unleashed is where you enjoy pwning/bullying enemies.
So, I think it is fine as it is.
avatar
Sarnicone


Health Health : 101
Country : Rain
Posts : 6461
Registration date : 2009-05-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars:The Force Unleashed II [PC,Xbox 360,PS3,Wii,Ds]

Post by Stunkata8 on November 18th 2010, 8:46 pm

Exacly!And yes you say that you can just go lightning but...in the same way i can do a fighting game with just one move or cod with just a AK lets say!Thats how games are!I see your point that the game is easy and troopers do nothing but...read upper post!

avatar
Stunkata8
Asmodeus (Luxuria)
Asmodeus (Luxuria)

Health Health : 65
Country : Rain
Posts : 3940
Registration date : 2009-09-10

http://stun-world.hit.bg/

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars:The Force Unleashed II [PC,Xbox 360,PS3,Wii,Ds]

Post by Korkor XI on November 19th 2010, 12:15 am

SO GUISE.....

WHICH U PICKED.


DA DARK SIDE or da LIGHT SIDE Ending?

Went for Dark and are not dissapoint. Saw light one on jewtube but meh....f*ck happy endings
avatar
Korkor XI


Health Health : 291
Country : Rain
Posts : 9118
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars:The Force Unleashed II [PC,Xbox 360,PS3,Wii,Ds]

Post by Sidoain on November 19th 2010, 5:42 am

@Stunkata8 wrote:Exacly!And yes you say that you can just go lightning but...in the same way i can do a fighting game with just one move or cod with just a AK lets say!Thats how games are!I see your point that the game is easy and troopers do nothing but...read upper post!


Then il end this with one undefeated argument. This game is a rent.

Developers are sick of players renting their game. They want them to buy them after all the work they put into the game. 10 gig. This is why the next Infamous will get online play so more will buy it even tho most bought infamous 1 in my opinion since it was open world already.

I did my research so i know what im talking about.
avatar
Sidoain


Health Health : -1
Posts : 406
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars:The Force Unleashed II [PC,Xbox 360,PS3,Wii,Ds]

Post by Magnamancy on November 19th 2010, 11:08 am

I'm not going to argue with you Sidoain, the game is perfect for renting.

I've found things to do still, like collecting all the lightsaber pieces and
those useless cubes, and upgrading the Force abilities to the max,
because the game still has appeal to me beyond it's short and lackluster
story.

The Wii one ironically does a bit better due to a unique Smash Bros
esque multiplayer mode. Razz
Not as good as an actual Smash Bros game, but it's half decent.

Playing those levels with Rahm Kota tagging along gave an inclining
of how cool an actual co-op option would have been unfortunately. :/

I don't know anything about Infamous though. ^^;
avatar
Magnamancy
Minami
Minami

Health Health : 39
Country : Earth
Posts : 1518
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars:The Force Unleashed II [PC,Xbox 360,PS3,Wii,Ds]

Post by Sidoain on November 20th 2010, 12:02 am

@Magnamancy wrote:I'm not going to argue with you Sidoain, the game is perfect for renting.

I've found things to do still, like collecting all the lightsaber pieces and
those useless cubes, and upgrading the Force abilities to the max,
because the game still has appeal to me beyond it's short and lackluster
story.

The Wii one ironically does a bit better due to a unique Smash Bros
esque multiplayer mode. Razz
Not as good as an actual Smash Bros game, but it's half decent.

Playing those levels with Rahm Kota tagging along gave an inclining
of how cool an actual co-op option would have been unfortunately. :/

I don't know anything about Infamous though. ^^;

OMG!! really interesting. I gotta try the wii version only because of the Super smash bros style. this is how you give a longevity to a game damn it!
avatar
Sidoain


Health Health : -1
Posts : 406
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars:The Force Unleashed II [PC,Xbox 360,PS3,Wii,Ds]

Post by kutyus96 on February 5th 2011, 11:19 am

great game. want it Very Happy
avatar
kutyus96


Health Health : -4
Posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars:The Force Unleashed II [PC,Xbox 360,PS3,Wii,Ds]

Post by Storm on February 5th 2011, 8:31 pm

@above

Banned.

_________________


The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. ~ Edmund Burke

Any man can handle adversity. If you truly want to test a man's character, give him power. ~ Abraham Lincoln

People are like dice. We throw ourselves into the direction of our own choosing.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.
avatar
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Country : Fire
Posts : 6596
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars:The Force Unleashed II [PC,Xbox 360,PS3,Wii,Ds]

Post by Lil_Marik on February 6th 2011, 1:26 am

super game) awesome
avatar
Lil_Marik


Health Health : 0
Posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars:The Force Unleashed II [PC,Xbox 360,PS3,Wii,Ds]

Post by C4Blizzard on February 6th 2011, 2:16 pm

As this was your first post I suggest to stop posting here as the game is old and the thread is dead. Also......posts like that are considered spam.
avatar
C4Blizzard


Health Health : 27
Country : Rain
Posts : 1509
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars:The Force Unleashed II [PC,Xbox 360,PS3,Wii,Ds]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum