[Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by Phoenix on October 30th 2010, 6:51 pm

Your reason for saying PC > Console is that you can download an emulator to simulate a console game?

So you're saying PC is better for being a cheap imitation of console games.

Consoles:
Advanced hardware, PS3 is classified as a super computer.
Advanced software, games are made for that system.
Enhanced features, Blue-Ray.
Enhanced control system, obviously.
Higher quality games, good luck comparing PS3 graphics with anything on the computer.
3D era, 3D TVs and 3D games such as the new mortal combat.
Enhanced motion scensory, PS3 Move and Xbox Kinect.

PC:
MMO oriented.
Illegal software for pirated games.

You fail, get out of this forum you're just a wasteful existence.
avatar
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Health Health : 30
Country : Rain
Posts : 1578
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by Korkor XI on October 30th 2010, 7:00 pm

You don't have to buy a new console every fucking 5 years just because they dont release games for your old now. You just updgrade PC a little which is like...10 times cheaper?

PC has obviously more games. Because you have PS3 right? Oh lawd you cant play Ps1 games, but on PC of year 2006 you can pay games for 90-s. More games .

Motion sensory? WAIT WHAT, SOMEONE ACTUALLY LIEKS THIS GAY WII SHIT??!

FPS are made for PC. ALL GOOD FPS.

Yee 1 shitty joystick with 17 keys is so much better than keyboard...mhm.

Do you think noone pirates on consoles? HAHA!
avatar
Korkor XI


Health Health : 291
Country : Rain
Posts : 9118
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by K E N T A R U on October 30th 2010, 7:05 pm

Death the Kid wrote:
@K E N T A R U wrote:Are you kidding bro?
they could of at least done something... like an animation.. they could of done something
more to enhance the game play if your not using support characters.
battles were too short.
no way to get out of special attacks.
physics flaws with some attacks.
when you use the throw you end up in 1 spot every time.
they got lazy with the story mode graphics
To many loading screens
Pein boss fight didnt even make fucking sence (kyuubi Vs him)
for the amount of time they put into the game they could of added some new things...
how about 4 player battles? walking on walls? they could of easally made a system for wall walking... People made a great wall walking mod in a half life mod...
Its the same thing with every anime based game. they get so damn lazy.
same with dbz they could stop releasing one every year and wait awhile and make one that has you using uneque characters.

1. An animation... really? There's no need to see a chidori and rasengan clashing when it's been done over and over again. Why cant they clash if their is clashing all throught the boss battles
2. The game is based around using support characters for cool things, like a real ninja squad. Of course they wouldn't dedicate time to no support, it's not even a ranked battle option.Are you kidding? its not all support based about 1/2 the story mode battles are fought by yourself
3. You probably aren't playing the game well if battles are too short, as the intensity greatly out weighs the briefness. If you're a cheap character that stays in the back and shoots out projectiles then yeah you won't be having much fun.I play on the hardest level when I fight bro, and the battles are still to fast. i normally use close combat players that dont need to dick spam from a distance
4. Don't get into the special attacks, it's simple.Dude its like you havent even Proxy-Connection: keep-alive
Cache-Control: max-age=0

ayed the ultimate ninja series, they took the system that made saving your hp other than a no skill high damaging attack

5. It's fucking Naruto, who cares about physics?I was talking about how you use an attack and your character slides across the floor because of the background barrier
6. The throw would be very abused then as almost every character's Proxy-Connection: keep-aliveCache-CoProxy-Connection: keep-aliveCache-Control: max-age=0rol: max-age=0row sends them to the polar opposite of the map.most throws acctually knock them a few yards back, they could at least use an animation to at least gets them to that location
7. Story mode graphics are fuckin beautiful. Do you mean the time between boss battles or the actually battles. Either way they are visually rewarding.I was talking about the constant loading i love the graphics of the story mode i meant to say they got lazy with he animations such as picking up the birds and scenery transition
8. Yeah lots of a loading, never bugged me though.
9. It made lots of sense if you played it right.. Shoot the rocks he was gathering, when his gravity is down send in some devastating attacks.are you kidding? he doesn't have the ability to hold gravity for that long. they also completely trashed the 5 second wait.
10. For the amount of time they put into the game they added A LOT of new things. into the combat system? really? oh support! wow! great because you can really show how good of a fighter you are when your friends need to back you up all the time. list some new things they added compared to what they took out.
11. Four player battles = Annoying cluster fucks. Wall climbing = Waste of time and begging to be abused by ranged characters. then decrease te damage of ranged characters as you said before "its fucking naruto" 4 player battles annoying? is it because you cant think about more than 1 thing at once?
12. They didn't get lazy as they searched through both manga and anime to make these characters as authentic as possible. This game has 20-24 hours gameplay EASY.yeah i know that much are you kidding? i beat the whole game in 5 hours and got all the trophies/missions/cards.etc in 10
13. If you actually knew what you were talking about you'd know they don't release one every year, the storm projects take a huge amount of time alone. This is because they do completely unique things and have to work them into a battle system people will appreciate.the battle system is shit compared to most other fighting games i mean i love it and all but there are like no advanced combos

Sounds like you're just butt-hurt about having to either work to unlock things or get owned online constantly.are you kidding? Try playing tekken bro and its not easy to win online like the rest of those weak ass pussies, with them they just spam over and over. their tactics are so easy to avoid and when their about to loose they fake Dc.
I'm not saying I hate the game I'm only saying they could of done a better job with the time and resources that they had. the graphics were beautiful and the storyline was fun but they could of done better since they pretty much


Last edited by K E N T A R U on October 30th 2010, 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
K E N T A R U
NTSDII Leader
NTSDII Leader

Health Health : 184
Country : Lightning
Posts : 2332
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by Phoenix on October 30th 2010, 7:08 pm

That's all you have?
Once again you're a cheap little 14 year old baby that can't get a part time job. Consoles last for 10 years easy. People buy cars more often than this.

Upgrading a comp is nice but the fact is you're still taking way from the industry that makes these games you are staling.

PC has more shitty games that have the graphics of a PS1 generation.
You can play PS1 games on the PS3 you moron, you're so ignorant you don't even know they took out PS2**** games.

Motion sensory on the PS3 and Xbox360 is ages beyond the Wii.

Sill haven't made an argument for the 3D but once again you're too young to get a job and work for these things so you wouldn't know.

A game controller actually made for the layout of the game beats a keyboard that was developed on a QWERTY design to best write paragraphs.

There are pirates on consoles but they actually get banned for it, very often.

Once again all your arguments fail. Go away now.

@Kentaru
Bro you're lying, easy to tell from your little show off of beat the game in 5, got all trophies in 10. it's impossible because you can't play every character 30 times, unlock every event, or even win that many matches online in 10 hours. Plus there's a trophy that specifically says "play 30 hours." You're full of shit on that one. I don't want to bother responding to the rest because I already got Kor crying about him not having money for the console.
avatar
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Health Health : 30
Country : Rain
Posts : 1578
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by K E N T A R U on October 30th 2010, 7:12 pm

Death the Kid wrote:That's all you have?
Once again you're a cheap little 14 year old baby that can't get a part time job. Consoles last for 10 years easy. People buy cars more often than this.

Upgrading a comp is nice but the fact is you're still taking way from the industry that makes these games you are staling. oh oh but "Everyones doing it sooo... its ok!"

PC has more shitty games that have the graphics of a PS1 generation.
You can play PS1 games on the PS3 you moron, you're so ignorant you don't even know they took out PS2**** games.Not anymore that removed that feature.

Motion sensory on the PS3 and Xbox360 is ages beyond the Wii.Agree

Sill haven't made an argument for the 3D but once again you're too young to get a job and work for these things so you wouldn't know.

A game controller actually made for the layout of the game beats a keyboard that was developed on a QWERTY design to best write paragraphs.

There are pirates on consoles but they actually get banned for it, very often.

Once again all your arguments fail. Go away now.Cool story bra
I thought you couldnt pirate ps3 games on a PC because there arnt comps that support Blue-ray maybe xbox.
avatar
K E N T A R U
NTSDII Leader
NTSDII Leader

Health Health : 184
Country : Lightning
Posts : 2332
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by Korkor XI on October 30th 2010, 7:16 pm

I care about 3D shit just as much as about consoles. I dont need it, sorry.

Motion sensory is still fucking gay IMO.

Ok i went wrong on the playing games on older versions of consoles, just messed something up. I dont know how it is ATM.

Still keyboard has much more keys than controller. Also Mouse. You do know that a decent gaming mouse has almost as much keys as your controller? Its + keyboard too.

Are you such a richshit that you can pay shitload of money to bigass companies who already bathe in them? Tell me, do you enjoy that or what?

Also i guess you should stop being disrespectful for no reason, its kind of against the rules...
avatar
Korkor XI


Health Health : 291
Country : Rain
Posts : 9118
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by Phoenix on October 30th 2010, 7:17 pm

@K E N T A R U wrote:
Death the Kid wrote:That's all you have?
Once again you're a cheap little 14 year old baby that can't get a part time job. Consoles last for 10 years easy. People buy cars more often than this.

Upgrading a comp is nice but the fact is you're still taking way from the industry that makes these games you are staling. oh oh but "Everyones doing it sooo... its ok!"

PC has more shitty games that have the graphics of a PS1 generation.
You can play PS1 games on the PS3 you moron, you're so ignorant you don't even know they took out PS2**** games.Not anymore that removed that feature.

Motion sensory on the PS3 and Xbox360 is ages beyond the Wii.Agree

Sill haven't made an argument for the 3D but once again you're too young to get a job and work for these things so you wouldn't know.

A game controller actually made for the layout of the game beats a keyboard that was developed on a QWERTY design to best write paragraphs.

There are pirates on consoles but they actually get banned for it, very often.

Once again all your arguments fail. Go away now.Cool story bra
I thought you couldnt pirate ps3 games on a PC because there arnt comps that support Blue-ray maybe xbox.

They downgrade the frame-rate and render the images onto a different format.

Kor, if you had any idea what the real world is like, you'd know that a CELLPHONE costs more than a PS3 or any console on the market at the moment.

Doesn't take a rich guy to save up money for a couple months.
avatar
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Health Health : 30
Country : Rain
Posts : 1578
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by Korkor XI on October 30th 2010, 7:20 pm

But a cellphone is something i need but PS3 is not one of those things.
avatar
Korkor XI


Health Health : 291
Country : Rain
Posts : 9118
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by Phoenix on October 30th 2010, 7:22 pm

If you can't afford a game console, DONT GET IT.

Don't steal it just because you feel left out, grow up.

When you get a job with your own money you can spend it anyway you want. But as a 13 year old you have no right to argue any prices in the real world. Hell you shouldn't even have a cellphone if your idea of a dollar is so narrow.
avatar
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Health Health : 30
Country : Rain
Posts : 1578
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by K E N T A R U on October 30th 2010, 7:40 pm

So like... Naruto is fun and stuff guys... o 3o;;
avatar
K E N T A R U
NTSDII Leader
NTSDII Leader

Health Health : 184
Country : Lightning
Posts : 2332
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by Phoenix on October 30th 2010, 8:22 pm

Yeah totally <<
avatar
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Health Health : 30
Country : Rain
Posts : 1578
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by Sidoain on October 30th 2010, 9:20 pm

@Korkor XI wrote:
Motion sensory is still fucking gay IMO.

Still keyboard has much more keys than controller. Also Mouse. You do know that a decent gaming mouse has almost as much keys as your controller? Its + keyboard too.

Also i guess you should stop being disrespectful for no reason, its kind of against the rules...

Now you are simply ignorant at best. You say motion sensor is shit when you didnt even tried it. If you did, accept that mention sensor had not been made for you(Might be too real world for you i dont know).

And, does a keyboard got enough keys to allow, 2-4 players to play together? I dont think so. What, now you will come back with online? Then you simply dont get it since you dont got any friends. That might be your problem. And you dont even got enough money to start talking about money so dont ever bring back that argument teal you start working.

Seriously, i got a friend who behave the same way as you. He is really fat and all he does is play computer online games. He even take his online friends as his real friends. He rarely play console games and this is when i invite him in my place. I seriously hope you are not like him. Since you are young, you can easily become like him.

And you are the one starting to be disrespectful since you you started that off topic shit.

For naruto,

Kentaru is right and anyway, who cares about trophy's?

For the tekken argument, im sorry, but tekken 5 is the best, tekken 6 sux, period. Bunch of online clowns juggling you teal you die like this
avatar
Sidoain


Health Health : -1
Posts : 406
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by Phoenix on October 30th 2010, 9:31 pm

Sidoain, if you want to see the effects of Kor's ignorant arguments go to the off-topic thread I made for it. Thanks for putting in the Naruto bit to avoid full off-topic.
avatar
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Health Health : 30
Country : Rain
Posts : 1578
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by DoM!n on October 31st 2010, 6:47 pm

Death the Kid wrote:
Enhanced control system, obviously.

you mean the aimhelp at fps games?ohyeah,enhanced as f*ck
avatar
DoM!n
Mizukage
Mizukage

Health Health : 261
Country : Water
Posts : 8077
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by Phoenix on October 31st 2010, 7:06 pm

@DoM!n wrote:
Death the Kid wrote:
Enhanced control system, obviously.

you mean the aimhelp at fps games?ohyeah,enhanced as f*ck
The discussion of PC vs. Console is over. You are really slow if you haven't figured that you yet.
Enhanced control system meaning there are controllers made for the respective consoles, and aimhelp doesn't even help... it was made for one game and thus any only FPS it's completely buggy.

Unless you want to talk about Storm 2, get out and come back with a clue.
avatar
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Health Health : 30
Country : Rain
Posts : 1578
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by Stunkata8 on October 31st 2010, 7:15 pm

*yaaawn* i got on my mind to finally get trough the Sasuke vs KillerBee scenerio!Meh its okay!
avatar
Stunkata8
Asmodeus (Luxuria)
Asmodeus (Luxuria)

Health Health : 65
Country : Rain
Posts : 3940
Registration date : 2009-09-10

http://stun-world.hit.bg/

Back to top Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by Phoenix on October 31st 2010, 7:17 pm

Hachibi vs Sasuke fight is the best way to make money.

It's short, easy, gives 50,000 ryo per fight along with items that will easily add up into 100,000 ryos in no time.

It's the way I plan on reaching 999,999 ryo for the trophy and title.
avatar
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Health Health : 30
Country : Rain
Posts : 1578
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by K E N T A R U on October 31st 2010, 7:30 pm

are you for real? there is actually a sasuke vs hachibi boss fight?
>> god what the f*ck
avatar
K E N T A R U
NTSDII Leader
NTSDII Leader

Health Health : 184
Country : Lightning
Posts : 2332
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by Phoenix on October 31st 2010, 7:31 pm

Gather all the cursed dolls and you unlock it. It's not really a boss fight, just an event. You fight regular killer bee with sasuke, then you fight his hachibi form.
avatar
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Health Health : 30
Country : Rain
Posts : 1578
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by Stunkata8 on October 31st 2010, 7:50 pm

mhm correct.When you collect the dolls you give'em up,and then when you leave the villege you will recieve a letter for tsunade you give it and...vuala!
The locations of the dolls are mentioned in the wanted list in the menu!
You can use warp scrolls from the item shop to teleport to locations!

Oh and yeah its not a boss battle,rather a fight,but there are cutscenes and a "scenario"!
avatar
Stunkata8
Asmodeus (Luxuria)
Asmodeus (Luxuria)

Health Health : 65
Country : Rain
Posts : 3940
Registration date : 2009-09-10

http://stun-world.hit.bg/

Back to top Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by K E N T A R U on October 31st 2010, 10:10 pm

Yeah What the hell. I just relised that i had that... must of appeared when I left the room.
avatar
K E N T A R U
NTSDII Leader
NTSDII Leader

Health Health : 184
Country : Lightning
Posts : 2332
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by Phoenix on November 1st 2010, 1:39 am

Another annoying online feature.
This has happened a lot of times.
People that I am destroying would turn their systems off before losing. I get no points and they just get a disconnection warning. It doesn't even go on record that either one of us won or lost.
avatar
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Health Health : 30
Country : Rain
Posts : 1578
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by Sidoain on November 1st 2010, 4:38 am

Death the Kid wrote:Another annoying online feature.
This has happened a lot of times.
People that I am destroying would turn their systems off before losing. I get no points and they just get a disconnection warning. It doesn't even go on record that either one of us won or lost.

Then i got a question. Can you request a rematch after you won or lost? This is what i hate about fighting online games. In BT3, you could always request a rematch so if you lost the 1st time, you could win after since you learned how your opponent plays.
avatar
Sidoain


Health Health : -1
Posts : 406
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by Phoenix on November 1st 2010, 4:39 am

In ranked match you can't. In regular match that doesn't effect any sort of score you can.
avatar
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Health Health : 30
Country : Rain
Posts : 1578
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by Stunkata8 on November 1st 2010, 10:14 am

Well,there come those kids you're talking about,but thats for a different topic!

Hmm,there was someone talking about dlc lots of pages in the back and things like that are never happening for the naruto games!Any of you think that they may add something?
avatar
Stunkata8
Asmodeus (Luxuria)
Asmodeus (Luxuria)

Health Health : 65
Country : Rain
Posts : 3940
Registration date : 2009-09-10

http://stun-world.hit.bg/

Back to top Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum