[Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Xbox 360, PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by Phoenix on October 26th 2010, 4:37 am

barryakafatz wrote:CAN you still fight on the walls? and do they have mini games like the tree climbing game in naruto ultimate ninja 3?
No wall fighting, there was no point to it. It was more of a hassle.

Mini games are a no, but even in the old games nobody played them unless you had absolutely nothing else to do.. with online that pretty much eliminates the need.
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Health Health : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidoain on October 28th 2010, 3:06 am

Death the Kid wrote:
barryakafatz wrote:CAN you still fight on the walls? and do they have mini games like the tree climbing game in naruto ultimate ninja 3?
No wall fighting, there was no point to it. It was more of a hassle.

Mini games are a no, but even in the old games nobody played them unless you had absolutely nothing else to do.. with online that pretty much eliminates the need.

So this is the new gaming movement right? Lets make a sequel and remove some feature instead of tweaking them just like in no more heroes 2. I blame the Xbox.

I was seriously looking forward to a climbing system without the need to smash your opponent into a wall, just like in the ps2 versions.
Sidoain

Health Health : -1
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on October 28th 2010, 2:31 pm

I ordered this game today. I want this game so much!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by K E N T A R U on October 28th 2010, 5:10 pm

God... Getting the trophies are annoying as hell...
K E N T A R U
NTSDII Leader
NTSDII Leader

Health Health : 184
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix on October 28th 2010, 9:19 pm

Unlocked everything in the game, all trophies save for the following:
999,999 Ryo (easy to get)
All titles (hard... involves playing every character 30 times and getting certain numbers of loses and wins.)
30 Hours (get it by getting the first and second titles, on 23)
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Stunkata8 on October 28th 2010, 10:14 pm

I still havent got online (360) but soon i hope that will happen too!
Stunkata8
Asmodeus (Luxuria)
Asmodeus (Luxuria)

Health Health : 65
Registration date : 2009-09-10

http://stun-world.hit.bg/

Back to top Go down

Post by K E N T A R U on October 29th 2010, 1:49 am

I pissed about no clashing
K E N T A R U
NTSDII Leader
NTSDII Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix on October 29th 2010, 3:58 am

If there was clashing, the lag would be an even bigger problem. Button mashing to decide who takes a certain amount of damage is pretty stupid.
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by K E N T A R U on October 29th 2010, 11:44 pm

Are you kidding bro?
they could of at least done something... like an animation.. they could of done something
more to enhance the game play if your not using support characters.
battles were too short.
no way to get out of special attacks.
physics flaws with some attacks.
when you use the throw you end up in 1 spot every time.
they got lazy with the story mode graphics
To many loading screens
Pein boss fight didnt even make fucking sence (kyuubi Vs him)
for the amount of time they put into the game they could of added some new things...
how about 4 player battles? walking on walls? they could of easally made a system for wall walking... People made a great wall walking mod in a half life mod...
Its the same thing with every anime based game. they get so damn lazy.
same with dbz they could stop releasing one every year and wait awhile and make one that has you using uneque characters.
K E N T A R U
NTSDII Leader
NTSDII Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix on October 29th 2010, 11:58 pm

K E N T A R U wrote:Are you kidding bro?
they could of at least done something... like an animation.. they could of done something
battles were too short.
To many loading screens
for the amount of time they put into the game they could of added some new things...
how about 4 player battles? walking on walls? they could of easally made a system for wall walking... People made a great wall walking mod in a half life mod...
same with dbz they could stop releasing one every year and wait awhile and make one that has you using uneque characters.

1. An animation... really? There's no need to see a chidori and rasengan clashing when it's been done over and over again.
2. The game is based around using support characters for cool things, like a real ninja squad. Of course they wouldn't dedicate time to no support, it's not even a ranked battle option.
3. You probably aren't playing the game well if battles are too short, as the intensity greatly out weighs the briefness. If you're a cheap character that stays in the back and shoots out projectiles then yeah you won't be having much fun.
4. Don't get into the special attacks, it's simple.
5. It's fucking Naruto, who cares about physics?
6. The throw would be very abused then as almost every character's throw sends them to the polar opposite of the map.
7. Story mode graphics are fuckin beautiful. Do you mean the time between boss battles or the actually battles. Either way they are visually rewarding.
8. Yeah lots of a loading, never bugged me though.
9. It made lots of sense if you played it right.. Shoot the rocks he was gathering, when his gravity is down send in some devastating attacks.
10. For the amount of time they put into the game they added A LOT of new things.
11. Four player battles = Annoying cluster fucks. Wall climbing = Waste of time and begging to be abused by ranged characters.
12. They didn't get lazy as they searched through both manga and anime to make these characters as authentic as possible. This game has 20-24 hours gameplay EASY.
13. If you actually knew what you were talking about you'd know they don't release one every year, the storm projects take a huge amount of time alone. This is because they do completely unique things and have to work them into a battle system people will appreciate.

Sounds like you're just butt-hurt about having to either work to unlock things or get owned online constantly.
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidoain on October 30th 2010, 12:17 am

K E N T A R U wrote:Are you kidding bro?
battles were too short.
To many loading screens

Like i always say, blame it on the Xbox and you will feel good. Ppl listen to to you while they think im a troll. Now, they will take this critic seriously finally.
Sidoain

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Felix on October 30th 2010, 1:21 am

sorry kentaru
but i cant agree with any of your points the game is very impressive and if your just critizising it then dont play the game Do it fagott!
Dark Felix

Health Health : 1
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Stunkata8 on October 30th 2010, 10:07 am

No i believe he likes the game but he is just pissed cuz he wanted to see some shippuuden clashes in at least some sort and sometimes i too feel that they made of add another health bar,but i believe that thats how they wanted the game to be - more fast paced - and thats why the ultimates are short and there is no button mashing in there!
But what i will keep saying about the game is how they worked on differents type of ninjas!Like the long range and you say Hidan is fucked up and he is but he is a close battle type so thats why they made him the way he is!
Stunkata8
Asmodeus (Luxuria)
Asmodeus (Luxuria)

Health Health : 65
Registration date : 2009-09-10

http://stun-world.hit.bg/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Felix on October 30th 2010, 5:31 pm

i dont like very much too
he isnt the best close combat character
his ultimate is to short ranged
and his normal jutsu is easy to evade
hes ok but not to good
Dark Felix

Health Health : 1
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix on October 30th 2010, 6:03 pm

Here's my thoughts on Hidan: He is a killer.
The thing is with him he has some VERY good combos and some very bad ones.
At the end of one of his chains he takes a minute to pose, which is an easy hit on him.
And on another it's extremely hard to poof out of.

His ultimate is the ultimate poof punisher, it's extremely fast, long enough range to hit some one from behind, and does a good amount of damage.

His awakening makes things harder to avoid and if they do poof out of his jutsu combo, what are they going to do? You can't grab or use an ultimate jutsu on an awakened character, and his wild slashing will cancel out of a lot of regular jutsu/projectiles.

He's very good just takes knowledge and practice.
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Korkor XI on October 30th 2010, 6:04 pm

Get emulator
Spit in the face of consolefag
Korkor XI

Health Health : 291
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix on October 30th 2010, 6:08 pm

Korkor XI wrote:Get emulator
Spit in the face of consolefag
If you want to be a problem in the world of video gaming be my guest, but don't drag other people into it.
You're a pathetic little cheap child that can't make your own money, save up for a system and buy a game that can get for 20-30 bucks off on Amazon while used. You can even get a brand new PS3 100-120 dollars off retail price on Amazon as well.

So yea, be a pathetic child.

By the way good luck finding a working PS3 emulator.
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Korkor XI on October 30th 2010, 6:13 pm

its called PSP emulator you moron.
And why the f*ck should i pay for a console which has no games? Ps3.
Also why should i pay for console to play on while i can play it on my PC?

U mad, lol?
U payed money for nothing Smile
Korkor XI

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix on October 30th 2010, 6:17 pm

Korkor XI wrote:its called PSP emulator you moron.
And why the f*ck should i pay for a console which has no games? Ps3.
Also why should i pay for console to play on while i can play it on my PC?
This game is for the PS3/Xbox 360. So you're going to a game that runs on those consoles and trying to get people to get a PSP emulator?

Once again you're a stupid child, the economy is suffering enough without morons pirating video games that they will later expect sequels of when they didn't even put in money for it.

My case is proven, you're a little kid that can't get a part time job and pay for your own things, so you mooch off your Mommy's comp, download shitty software onto it, and pretend your leet by stealing games.

So kindly get the f*ck out of my thread.
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Korkor XI on October 30th 2010, 6:21 pm

Lol u so mad )
I just answered your poll and thats it. It is a contribution to a topic in one or another way.
YOUR topic will be on 4chan, fyi.
Go and have fun playing fps on fagconsole with aimhelp Very Happy
Korkor XI

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix on October 30th 2010, 6:29 pm

Korkor XI wrote:Lol u so mad )
I just answered your poll and thats it. It is a contribution to a topic in one or another way.
Rofl so you're a 4chan little groupie child that can't think of any side effects for his actions.
Really people like you represent the worst of the internet, you took what was suppose to be a revolutionary network of information sharing and warped it into a virtual Caribbean.

Here's the chain of your stupid actions:
You download a PS3 emulator (if there is one working) -->
Sony loses on that money -->
With you I'm guessing there's a simple estimate of 2,000 people downloading the same software -->
Saying the price of a PS3 is a basic $300 dollars, the sony company now loses $600,000 -->
Sony can now not afford to put PS2 software into the PS3 system so upon making a new model they pull out (really happened) -->
Now because of 2,000 idiotic morons, the entire world loses out on being able to play PS2 games they were promised upon Sony's initial release. -->
With that the Blu-Ray player which you can't download software for is now downgraded. -->
The system like this slowly becomes worse and worse and when the call for a PS4 or Xbox 720 comes it will take a couple more years just to finish.

If you don't bother looking back on your actions you're no worse than a common mugger stealing some lady's purse.

So pretend you're awesome for not putting down money into the real world, just go back and suck your mom's tit so real people who understand this shit aren't weighed down by wastes of band-width like you.
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidoain on October 30th 2010, 6:32 pm

You didnt even played mag yet. Aim dont even help you at all in that game. And Most ps3 games are nothing like PC games. They dont only have fps games like the xbox does. Plus, ps3 got much more powerful graphics. Blueray.

And yeah, you might be a poor guy if you dont have a ps3 yet. Or worst, you might not have any friends to play console games with. Its your fault.

Sidoain

Back to top Go down

Post by Korkor XI on October 30th 2010, 6:36 pm

Death the Kid wrote:
Rofl so you're a 4chan little groupie child that can't think of any side effects for his actions.
Really people like you represent the worst of the internet, you took what was suppose to be a revolutionary network of information sharing and warped it into a virtual Caribbean.

Here's the chain of your stupid actions:
You download a PS3 emulator (if there is one working) -->
Sony loses on that money -->
With you I'm guessing there's a simple estimate of 2,000 people downloading the same software -->
Saying the price of a PS3 is a basic $300 dollars, the sony company now loses $600,000 -->
Sony can now not afford to put PS2 software into the PS3 system so upon making a new model they pull out (really happened) -->
Now because of 2,000 idiotic morons, the entire world loses out on being able to play PS2 games they were promised upon Sony's initial release. -->
With that the Blu-Ray player which you can't download software for is now downgraded. -->
The system like this slowly becomes worse and worse and when the call for a PS4 or Xbox 720 comes it will take a couple more years just to finish.

If you don't bother looking back on your actions you're no worse than a common mugger stealing some lady's purse.

So pretend you're awesome for not putting down money into the real world, just go back and suck your mom's tit so real people who understand this shit aren't weighed down by wastes of band-width like you.

Lol i dont give a shit bout consoles right?
Pc wins in every way so you just lost lol.
Korkor XI

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix on October 30th 2010, 6:39 pm

Giving out the "I win, you already lost lol" comeback doesn't work outside of 6th grade. Your little mind can't comprehend anything besides you trying to get your hands on a game for free. You've already lost this argument, no one on this forum will back you up and if you find comfort in the idiotic kids of 4chan then have fun.
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Korkor XI on October 30th 2010, 6:42 pm

And your point is...? I just stated PC > Consoles and no answer yet.
Korkor XI

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top